MC/Neptune conjunction 10th House. Sad realization. Help?

6thStellium

Recently I came across some information, as well as personal testimonials involving the natal placement of the Midhaven conjunct Neptune in the 10th house. Somewhere in between my searching, I realized something that is difficult for me to discuss, but I will, because I need help. I am in my late twenties, and purposely jobless. Thankfully, I did good in school, and I graduated with my Bachelors degree, but that means nothing when I am not putting it to use, by my own choice. My entire life I have struggled financially, but it's different now because I am a grown woman, who can't be relying on my mom to financially support me. Why am I purposely jobless? I am traumatized. Every job that I have had, I was verbally/emotonally abused by my bosses, managers/supervisors, my last one being the worst, which was an internship I did last year. I have driven home crying from every job that I've had because of how I've been mistreated, and humiliated.

The research that I've gathered about my natal placements MC/Neptune conjunction in the house of status, shows up with the energies of having struggles with authority in the work place, being taken advantage of, etc. It was brought to my attention that I have other aspects making things worse with my Neptune. Neptune is squaring both my AC and Mars in Aries causing more abuse. I also have Neptune opposing Venus and Chiron, but I don't know if that affects my situation. I've always thought to myself, that it's bad enough that I was abused at home, and bullied at school, from elementary until high school, but my work life as well. I am no longer abused at home, and things changed once I entered college, so the bullying ended after highschool, but it followed me to my work life, and I don't know what to do. Rumors/betrayal from others is a life long struggle that continues to this day. I seclude myself often because it is "safe." I meet new frienships, but I end up cutting people out of my life frequently due to the rumors/betrayal on their part, so I go long periods of time without having any friends, and mostly staying home. It is where I feel "safe" away from pain caused by others. It gets very lonely.

I need to make a living. How can I overcome, or at least work with these aspects? I can't control what others do to me, or how they treat me, so how can I feel safe at work? I've never been physically abused at work, but I have been humiliated, as well as emotionally/verbally abused. I would really appreciate some advice. This is taking over my entire life.

Attachments

• 31518.jpg
    31518.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 39

conspiracy theorist

The first thing that popped out at me in your chart is your Mars.

Mars squares the MC, which testifies to the fact that your work experience has been liable to result in a lot of conflict and aggressive actions.

That Mars is extremely strong - both essentially and accidentally. And it's located in the first house - the house of the self and personality. It's also afflicted, heavily aspected and the apex of a yod.

I'm trying to clarify some things about experience, as there are two traits in the chart that may something to do with your on-the-job troubles. One is 1. touchiness and 2. tendency to exaggerate/embellish/"blow-up" situations as a natural characteristic of your perceptive powers (1. an afflicted Mars in Aries on the ascendant 2. out-of-sect Jupiter dominating Mercury/Moon )

So some questions to ask you are - what has been your role in the abuse you have been experiencing through all of your job life? How did you behave while on the job? Was the abuse something that other co-workers also experienced? Is it possible to describe some of the instances where employers crossed the line with you?

6thStellium

The first thing that popped out at me in your chart is your Mars.

Mars squares the MC, which testifies to the fact that your work experience has been liable to result in a lot of conflict and aggressive actions.

That Mars is extremely strong - both essentially and accidentally. And it's located in the first house - the house of the self and personality. It's also afflicted, heavily aspected and the apex of a yod.

I'm trying to clarify some things about experience, as there are two traits in the chart that may something to do with your on-the-job troubles. One is 1. touchiness and 2. tendency to exaggerate/embellish/"blow-up" situations as a natural characteristic of your perceptive powers (1. an afflicted Mars in Aries on the ascendant 2. out-of-sect Jupiter dominating Mercury/Moon )

So some questions to ask you are - what has been your role in the abuse you have been experiencing through all of your job life? How did you behave while on the job? Was the abuse something that other co-workers also experienced? Is it possible to describe some of the instances where employers crossed the line with you?

By touchiness, do you mean inappropriate touching? thankfully I've never experienced that in the job place. I've done research for the YOD, but it was confusing for me to comprehend. I haven't heard of Jupiter aspecting my moon/mercury. I will research that. What do you mean by out of sect?

My role in these situations involves passive aggressiveness on my part. I remain calm, poised, patient, until too much piles up, and then my aggressiveness shows in the tone of my voice, facial features probably, an what I say. For example, a previous supervisor was constantly adding on to my work load, while the other employees sat at their desk with nothing to do. She did this because she knows I am hard working, and did my job rapidly, and well. When she gave the others certain tasks, they would take their time doing the work, and some were lazy, they just were not trying. Over time, I made one mistake with the work because I had so much to do, I forgot to find something she asked from me, so she blew up and practically screamed at me, her face turned red and she started throwing everything in her desk. The other employees there witnessed this, and they were shocked themselves, but they didn't say anything. When the supervisor blew up on me, I raised my voice at her, while letting her know that I did not have enough time to find the item because I was still working on my other tasks, and she became angrier, and yelled at me saying that she didn't care about my work load, and that all she cares about is me finding what she asked. After that, it took everything in me to remain calm, and not talk back to her. I kept it bottled in, until I was able to cry in my car. After this took place, I distanced myself from her, as in, I took orders, but I did not ask many questions, the way I used to. I ignored her presence, unless asked to do a task. She noticed, so she stopped giving me work to do, and she gave my work to the other employees. She then started ignoring my presence as well. It was starting to feel weird that I was going to work with nothing to do. One day I asked her if she needed me to work on anything, and she said she had nothing for me, so I didn't ask again. During weekly meetings, she decided to separate me from the group meetings, and she decided to meet me one on one, in a room with the door closed. This is where things got worse. it was approx one hour a week, for almost two months that this abuse took place, She would scream at me saying that she didn't feel I was good enough for this job. She would say that I am lazy, and find many other reasons to blame me for things that did not get done. While she was screaming at me through all of it, I remained calm and poised. I decided that I would not let my anger take over, the way I did when she first screamed at me. I calmly explained to her that I was not lazy, and that she was not giving me tasks to do, so how could I possibly do them. She then would get mad and tell me to stop talking back to her, and that I have an attitude problem. I know for a fact I remained calm. Everything I said only further upset her cause I was telling her the truth, but in a calm, tactful way, and she couldn't handle it. I would sometimes just stay quiet, while letting her yell at me. I had so much hate, anger and pain in me, that I could not release, but I cried often once I got inside my car.

I was told by one employee, that she couldn't stand the supervisor because she was arrogant and selfish, but I never seen anyone else get treated this way. I spoke with a few other employees, but they said that they didn't get treated the way she treated me, but that they know she is crazy sometimes. Another employee told me that it was hard for her to believe that I was having these issues with the supervisor because they got along so well, until after I left, that same employee said she was quitting her job because that supervisor was making catty comments towards her outfits, as well as piling work on to her, the way she did to me.

I'm sorry this was so long. I'm really concerned about my financial situation right now. I need to figure out how I can let this trauma go, or how can I stopped being treated badly at work. I wish I didn't have these aspects. I believe in positivity, and we can work with them, but this is one where stuff is projected on to me, Neptune/MC, it seems there's nothing I can do, but then how can I live an abuse-free life?

conspiracy theorist

Was this experience by chance in 2014?

By touchiness I mean someone who is easy to rile up and upset. Would you say you are like that?

Has that been your experience at ALL your jobs? Your supervisor sounds like an immature tyrant, and the fact that your fellow employees have had issues with her, although not quite the same texture and volume as yours, should at least show you that you weren't necessarily the one in the wrong.

I have some more things to say in regard to your chart, but I'll leave that for a little later.

In the meantime, here is a thread with links to other threads about yods. You might find these threads useful to figuring out your own particular configuration. https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90435

Last edited:

6thStellium

Was this experience by chance in 2014?

By touchiness I mean someone who is easy to rile up and upset. Would you say you are like that?

Has that been your experience at ALL your jobs? Your supervisor sounds like an immature tyrant, and the fact that your fellow employees have had issues with her, although not quite the same texture and volume as yours, should at least show you that you weren't necessarily the one in the wrong.

I have some more things to say in regard to your chart, but I'll leave that for a little later.

I think I can get easily riled up, unfortunately. I wish I was not like this. Others should not be able to have this much control over me, but I do a good job at bottling up my reactions, unless pushed to the limit, then it will come out in my tone of voice, what i say, as well as my facial expression. With other employees, similar situations with piling work on to me, which is ok I guess, I like to work. It's how they treat me that is not okay. I had one job in my teens where the manager would curse at me because I was not doing things right. I was new, so I know I didn't do things right, but I was eager to learn, she didn't have patience with me. It was my first job working with a register. An employee who was also in her teens told me that I was dumb, cause if she was in my place, there's no way she'd allow our manager to curse at her. I was also passive aggressive at this job, but until things escalated, after a while of just holding it in, I'd end up giving her attitude and telling her that I am new, and I am trying my best, and that I see her making mistakes too sometimes. I'd like to know what else can be seen when you have time. If there is a way for me to have better job experiences, please let me know. Thank you.

6thStellium

I forgot to add, my experience happened last year. But by the end of 2014, I was hired at a place that was also hell. The only difference is that at this 2014 job, everybody got it by the upper management. People quit weekly. We trained new people every single week, and some would not come back after the first day of being hired. Sadly, I was not the only one who cried at that job. Other women, including one man cried too. I heard that our manager had made other men cry before I worked there. He screamed at us like if we were in boot camp. I will admit, I blew up on him once, full on screamed at him because he was doing it to me constantly, but after I gave him a piece of my mind, he didn't treat me as badly anymore. It felt good to blow up on him. After all this, you'd think this was my worst job, but the reason it wasn't was because at my last job/intern experience, i was constantly told that I was not good enough. I was not allowed to express because if I told my supervisor how she was not giving me any tasks to do, she'd say that I need to stop giving her attitude, even though I really wasn't. I couldn't explain anything to her. She was an Aries with a Leo moon, that's all I know about her placements

Last edited:

Denied Anthropophobic

Based on aspects and configurations in your chart I can tell you are extremely sensitive. E.g. Moon conjunct Chiron, Moon inconjunct mars, mars inconjunct Pluto, 6th house stellium in Virgo, Mars in Aries in 1st house. Therefore, I want to take the time to say that I do not know you. My entire perception of you is only in the things you have shared (which are bits and pieces/ fragments) and may not be accurate, so do not take any of this as an attack. I associate all of this into a personality I created, based off the given information, not an actual person (you). In order to understand this situation, I’ve had to break down your story and break down your chart into fragments, that I’ve had to put together again. Even then, I have not written everything here, because the truth is I don’t have all the pieces. I would need to learn more about you and look at your chart, much longer than I have, to give a more complete response. With that said, if you relate to any of this. Take what you will, even if it is one word, or sentence that I have written. I believe the best reader of ourselves is ourselves.

In all, take the “you” in my writing lightly. Imagine the “you” as a character in a movie and as you watch the movie you slowly start to relate yourself to the character. You don’t want them to get their head drunk into the school toilet by the school bully. Or not wanting them to investigate the closet when the house might have been broken into and the lights are out.

And on that note, let’s continue with my sketch of a response.

Examine your reasons for being so stressed. No. Please, examine them a little closer.

You express that you are concerned with your job career, and financial matters (10th house). From my point of view after reading your posts, I see more. I see troubles and concern over your efficiency, filling your day to day life with activity (6th house). You want to be active (Mars in 1st), your focus is on self-improvement (Stellium in 6th house). With stellium in 6th house, there’s a possibility you work hard, as you mentioned, but with your 6th house south node here, I see more than a hard worker. Perhaps, a slave. You might think how I could be a slave if I’m not doing anything to slave under. Or… I used to be a slave when I worked under tyrants. No, you’re not a slave to them. You’re a slave to your own expectations. Sounds skeptical? Well, then tell me… Why don’t you think twice before bending over backwards, for these people who tell you to do so? Why do you wait until things go wrong to speak? Why do you wait? You wait for the anxiety, stress, and tension to build. Eliminate that or It will keep you feeling drained.

You allow certain conditions to be setup, but as soon as you can’t fulfill them you selfishly escape them. What are you left with? A feeling a resentment. What you need to do is not set up those conditions in the first place. For example, at the job when your boss asks you to do additional task, why did you feel obligated to do them? You allowed that line to be crossed, and when you couldn’t satisfy them, or receive criticism of them. You respond by saying “I didn’t have to do them” or “I had so much to do”. You need to draw lines. Figure out what you owe someone or don’t and don’t cross that line. And Vice versa. Figure out what someone owes you and what they don’t (in a realistic view), and don’t ever expect more.

Sun in 6th house
These people get stuck in routine, if they are active, they stay, active, and can’t stop to relax, but if they are inactive, they stay inactive and struggle to get themselves out of that pattern. A major thing these people worry about is using their energy efficiently. It’s okay for other to think they are wasting their energy, but it is not okay for them to think so. Since 6th house is the house of enemies it isn’t surprising to see clashes with bosses, or having individuals against you, but that doesn’t say anything about you. A lot of times, it results from jealously of someone wanting something you have. There is no way you can help this. The truth is not everyone will feel this way about you, once they actually get to know you, so the worst thing you can do is not express yourself, because how would someone know your thoughts, feelings, if you hid them or were untruthful about them.

Denied Anthropophobic

Based on aspects and configurations in your chart I can tell you are extremely sensitive. E.g. Moon conjunct Chiron, Moon inconjunct mars, mars inconjunct Pluto, 6th house stellium in Virgo, Mars in Aries in 1st house. Therefore, I want to take the time to say that I do not know you. My entire perception of you is only in the things you have shared (which are bits and pieces/ fragments) and may not be accurate, so do not take any of this as an attack. I associate all of this into a personality I created, based off the given information, not an actual person (you). In order to understand this situation, I’ve had to break down your story and break down your chart into fragments, that I’ve had to put together again. Even then, I have not written everything here, because the truth is I don’t have all the pieces. I would need to learn more about you and look at your chart, much longer than I have, to give a more complete response. With that said, if you relate to any of this. Take what you will, even if it is one word, or sentence that I have written. I believe the best reader of ourselves is ourselves.

In all, take the “you” in my writing lightly. Imagine the “you” as a character in a movie and as you watch the movie you slowly start to relate yourself to the character. You don’t want them to get their head drunk into the school toilet by the school bully. Or not wanting them to investigate the closet when the house might have been broken into and the lights are out.

And on that note, let’s continue with my sketch of a response.

Examine your reasons for being so stressed. No. Please, examine them a little closer.

You express that you are concerned with your job career, and financial matters (10th house). From my point of view after reading your posts, I see more. I see troubles and concern over your efficiency, filling your day to day life with activity (6th house). You want to be active (Mars in 1st), your focus is on self-improvement (Stellium in 6th house). With stellium in 6th house, there’s a possibility you work hard, as you mentioned, but with your 6th house south node here, I see more than a hard worker. Perhaps, a slave. You might think how I could be a slave if I’m not doing anything to slave under. Or… I used to be a slave when I worked under tyrants. No, you’re not a slave to them. You’re a slave to your own expectations. Sounds skeptical? Well, then tell me… Why don’t you think twice before bending over backwards, for these people who tell you to do so? Why do you wait until things go wrong to speak? Why do you wait? You wait for the anxiety, stress, and tension to build. Eliminate that or It will keep you feeling drained.

You allow certain conditions to be setup, but as soon as you can’t fulfill them you selfishly escape them. What are you left with? A feeling a resentment. What you need to do is not set up those conditions in the first place. For example, at the job when your boss asks you to do additional task, why did you feel obligated to do them? You allowed that line to be crossed, and when you couldn’t satisfy them, or receive criticism of them. You respond by saying “I didn’t have to do them” or “I had so much to do”. You need to draw lines. Figure out what you owe someone or don’t and don’t cross that line. And Vice versa. Figure out what someone owes you and what they don’t (in a realistic view), and don’t ever expect more.

Sun in 6th house
These people get stuck in routine, if they are active, they stay, active, and can’t stop to relax, but if they are inactive, they stay inactive and struggle to get themselves out of that pattern. A major thing these people worry about is using their energy efficiently. It’s okay for other to think they are wasting their energy, but it is not okay for them to think so. Since 6th house is the house of enemies it isn’t surprising to see clashes with bosses, or having individuals against you, but that doesn’t say anything about you. A lot of times, it results from jealously of someone wanting something you have. There is no way you can help this. The truth is not everyone will feel this way about you, once they actually get to know you, so the worst thing you can do is not express yourself, because how would someone know your thoughts, feelings, if you hid them or were untruthful about them.
In addition...

Some stand out aspects (why I look at inconjuncts): Inconjuncts are the things we constantly put on hold. I will do it soon, is what we keep telling ourselves. This is the tone of the pattern you are stuck in which is why I seek these.

Moon inconj. Mars – You may impulsively react to your feelings. Mars wants to be right.

These people can find themselves reacting without thinking then fighting for that their reaction even if they know it’s wrong. These people are hyper- emotional and need to stop looking to be immediately right. This stems from insecurity. In the end, they are their own worst enemy.

Your insecure because you want to react, but insecure because how you ended up reacting. You have a lack of emotional objectivity. You have a natural aggression that is just under the surface. You need to balance it. Stop your passive aggressive ways. Passive aggression is an imbalance of feelings and reactions. slowing down the aggression (mars). And allow the emotions to flow, even if they are slow, but don’t allow mars blaze its fire, until the moon has had a change to illuminate. This will prevent you from crashing and from humiliating yourself. Do not get involve with people or situations, unless you have all the facts, or in a position to be an equal. Slow down the jolt to respond. Don’t react at all, the strength of mars needs to be consciously controlled. This will also give time for you to think more deeply and feel over and over. Possibly even giving you a different outlook.

Moon inconj Asc- The alienation of oneself

Acting one way but feeling something else. You’re not directly telling others what you need and end up feeling like no one can satisfy your needs. Sometimes people with this aspect do this to themselves. People get stuck in patterns with aspect. They give and give, and expect that through that interaction with others, they will receive love or recognition. These people can be the type of friend (the ear lender) that listens to the problems of another (the Problematic Friend) day and night, and genuinely be concerned. So, they don’t understand why that problematic friend goes to talk behind ear lender’s back after “all the have done for them”. Or Helpful Harriet, always takes on her boss, Demanding Derek, tasks that extend the actually work she is paid to do. Hoping that he will realize how much she has sacrificed in order to be a team layer, and is confused why Derek never gives her break, becomes even more overbearing, or tells her she isn’t doing this correctly. The problem here is Ear Lender and Helpful Harriet is creating this situation where Demanding Derek and Problematic Friend is obligated to stick around and recognize the sweet, hard working people Harriet and Ear Lender are. However, Derek and Friend, know they don’t owe Harriet and Lender anything because those are just the type of people Harriet and lender are. Harriet needs to tell Derek, that is not in my job description, or it is impossible for me to get that much work done in that amount of time. My job is to do this in this much time and that is all I’m able to do. Ear lender needs to tell Problematic friend, that they understand they are going to through a rough time, they need some help, and that they aren’t necessarily the right person to talk to about this. Moon inconjunct Asc, needs to admit their true feelings no matter how harsh it may be because they are not obligated to these people. This sort of issues can not go on for long amounts of time. While it is not okay to attack the person, it is important to express yourself in a way where you are comfortable. There is no anxiety or draining feeling. No one is obligate to reciprocate what you give. This is a truth one must come to realize. So that they can demand it aloud, so that the other recognizes the “payment” expected.

Mars inconjunct Pluto

You restrain yourself, your ashamed of your power, to satisfy yourself, you feel like you need to earn that, and It can only be through struggle or strife. You don’t need to earn anything. You don’t need to be a slave to anything. Get your selfish desire met. Your problem is your level of assertion.

The truth in all of this is you mean no harm. Generally, people with strong Martian energy (mars, 1st house, Capricorn, 10th house) are leaders, role models. However, with such brave, strong energy comes great responsibility. What your chart is saying (6th house stellium) is that you need to work on yourself. You need self-improvement, with Neptune in 10th house in Capricorn ruled by Saturn in 9th house Sagittarius, that will come from a change in perception. A change (Uranus conjunct the midheaven in 9th house) in the way you are perceiving things (Saturn in 9th house Sagittarius). Think of Saturn as the mars all grown up, Mars is the immature kid that never leaves the soul and Saturn is the grown up who recognizes responsibility. When you grow up, you’re not wise and old knowing automatically, but you are aiming to become so. When you are a kid (mars) you just want what you want. It takes an adult or mature figure to realize you don’t just get what you want (Saturn). We all must work through our Saturn. Saturn is the place where we are limited and once we learn to work through it, and broaden it, the wiser and more secure we become.

Of course, this is easier done then said. Because Saturn associated with Capricorn and 10th house is an earth planet. It is stubborn and slow, but with time (Saturn rules time), we hardship and learning experiences, we learn. We will only find our happiness if we learn. That doesn’t mean sit around and do nothing, but it means with each hardship watch ourselves, watch the way we perceive things analyze that, DON’T justify it. The goal is to become something different, something better, we can’t do that unless we change and transformation, go with the things that shake our bones and rattle our brains. Not the things that makes us sick and gives us anxiety, that is all in bad health.

You must give yourself permission to receive without feeling like you must go into debt first.

If I asked you to serve yourself. How would you? What would be your first step to this? You don’t have to publicly respond to me if you wish not to, but just think about it for yourself. Just remember to examine it closely See what you’re really asking. What are your real desires? You can’t win unless you choose yourself first.

Note: I am not a professional astrologer, I’m simply an aspiring astrologer. A lot of my private studying is based off of astrologers I value.

Hope this helps!

6thStellium

Denied Anthropophobic,
My moon is not conjunct Chiron, unless you mean my current transit? You said this made me sensitive. Natally, I have Venus conjunct Chiron. I think you're right in regards to my 6th house, being a "slave." That's a good question to ask myself. Why do I allow it? I don't know how to set proper boundaries. All I know is passive aggression. I fear coming on too strongly when setting boundaries. I don't want to sound demanding or mean. I don't want to sound lazy. I don't want to sound unreasonable when setting boundaries. I fear all of these things. Maybe this is what you meant when you said I fear my power? I don't actually feel powerful, as I lack confidence in myself, so I was confused when I read that.

I don't selfishly escape my duties. I have no problem with doing my tasks, but all in time. When I'm done with one task, I will get to the next task, and multi-task if able to, and so forth. Like you said, I think I feel resentful that I was not able to finish it all. I am resentful because I feel taken advantage of. I feel that my hard work goes unnoticed sometimes, but I make one mistake, and I get yelled at for it. I would appreciate criticism instead of verbal/emotional abuse, or humiliation. I am partly to blame for not setting proper boundaries, but these bosses are also to blame for taking advantage. Let's not forget that. It is not okay for them to have unreasonable expectations of me. I do not ask these bosses to give me more work to do. I also don't ask them to verbally/emotionally abuse me. I am able to receive constructive criticism. Telling a person they are not good enough, and saying "I don't see you making it in this field, what are you doing here?" Is not constructive criticism. Especially because this was my first internship and experience in the field, she knew that. Telling a student they are not good enough as a first experience, is just cruel. I may not be as confident and assertive as I should be, but I know I busted my behind at that place for free, full-time because it was an internship. They don't pay us to do it, and I understand. I truly cared and wanted to soak up every bit of experience and knowledge that I could get there. I was eager and excited to learn. She **** well knows I was hardworking. I can say with certainty that she enjoyed putting me down. I have no doubt about it. This is why I wrote this post though. I'm traumatized from every job experience with bosses being abusive. Criticism is completely different from abuse. This was not all that took place, but is the main issue. Screaming at me is not constructive criticism. Throwing papers around at a desk out of rage while raising her voice at me, as well as telling me that she does not care about my work load is not criticism. No one should have to work under such conditions. Also, I would not feel that "I don't have to do that task." That is not my mentality either. Just because I was not given enough time to finish everything, it doesn't mean that I think I don't have to do the rest. So no, I don't escape my tasks selfishly, or at all.

You mentioned 6th house sun. I do find it hard to relax. I don't like to be myself too much at work because I like to separate my life. At work I am professional and conservative. I can be reserved with certain employees if I don't trust them, and usually I am right for not trusting them due to actions/behaviors on their part. I hold back a part of myself at work. I figure that's normal, given the work environment.

You mentioned my Moon inconjunct Mars involving emotional impulsiveness. The bursting of emotions will only occur after keeping something bottled up for a while. However, the anger is always felt, even though I don't act on it right away. This is confusing me. I know those are the Mars inconjunct Moon energies, but I am passive/aggressive. Maybe the square from Neptune to Mars makes me not react suddenly? I am easily angered though, I just don't act on it. I bottle it in.

You mention that I am insecure because I want to react, then insecure because of how I end up reacting. This is true, but probably in a different way. I'm insecure because of how I want to explode, but I can't. I hold back a lot. My reaction is passive. When in reality, I should be standing up for myself. I should speak up for myself, but I don't know how to set proper boundaries. I fear coming off too strong, so I just don't react at all. I feel the inconjunction energies with my 1st house Aries are accurate but with a twist. That twist being Neptune square maybe. It zaps my energy, perhaps why I'm passive aggressive, instead of just aggressive and acting on impulse. Something in those energies holds me back. The anger that I feel, it's there though, I feel it strongly, but it's held back. I don't like that. It's damaging my emotional and mental state, my overall health, really.

Moon inconjunct Asc, that's a very accurate description of how I feel and how you described it.

You mentioned that Aries 1st house, Cap 10th are leadership roles. I've also read that they are. Perhaps this is not true for me because of all of those squares. Neptune takes it all away. That I know, leaders know they are leaders, it comes natural. I've never felt like a leader. People with these placements and strong energies probably are all of this, but I see things are different when badly aspected. My life is living proof. Treated like a "slave" unable to stand up for myself, set boundaries. Those are not leadership qualities. I hate to sound negative here, but I'm just gonna say it, Those Capricorn, Aries, Leo energies are completely useless for me, and a waste of what they can be, because of how they are aspected. I mentioned Leo because its energies are that of confidence, being social, a leader also, and I don't feel that way. I feel more like a Virgo, probably cause of my stellium.

With all this said, I appreciate your time, as well as the user conspiracy theorist. I gained clarity for some things that I really need to work on, but I'm still wondering how I can not be emotionally abused by my bosses. Given My aspects, it seems it's something I will always attract. I need to work. It's not easy living with this fear. It's ridiculous. I should not have to feel like working is not safe for me. I should not have to worry about being treated poorly by my bosses. Many would think it's a crazy fear to have, but perhaps they haven't been emotionally abused and humiliated at every job. What I've mentioned is just what took place at three different jobs. If it were up to me, I'd never work again under someone, but with the field I chose, that's not an option. Also, in most jobs, you will usually work under someone.

Denied Anthropophobic

Denied Anthropophobic,
My moon is not conjunct Chiron, unless you mean my current transit? You said this made me sensitive. Natally, I have Venus conjunct Chiron. I think you're right in regards to my 6th house, being a "slave." That's a good question to ask myself. Why do I allow it? I don't know how to set proper boundaries. All I know is passive aggression. I fear coming on too strongly when setting boundaries. I don't want to sound demanding or mean. I don't want to sound lazy. I don't want to sound unreasonable when setting boundaries. I fear all of these things. Maybe this is what you meant when you said I fear my power? I don't actually feel powerful, as I lack confidence in myself, so I was confused when I read that.

I don't selfishly escape my duties. I have no problem with doing my tasks, but all in time. When I'm done with one task, I will get to the next task, and multi-task if able to, and so forth. Like you said, I think I feel resentful that I was not able to finish it all. I am resentful because I feel taken advantage of. I feel that my hard work goes unnoticed sometimes, but I make one mistake, and I get yelled at for it. I would appreciate criticism instead of verbal/emotional abuse, or humiliation. I am partly to blame for not setting proper boundaries, but these bosses are also to blame for taking advantage. Let's not forget that. It is not okay for them to have unreasonable expectations of me. I do not ask these bosses to give me more work to do. I also don't ask them to verbally/emotionally abuse me. I am able to receive constructive criticism. Telling a person they are not good enough, and saying "I don't see you making it in this field, what are you doing here?" Is not constructive criticism. Especially because this was my first internship and experience in the field, she knew that. Telling a student they are not good enough as a first experience, is just cruel. I may not be as confident and assertive as I should be, but I know I busted my behind at that place for free, full-time because it was an internship. They don't pay us to do it, and I understand. I truly cared and wanted to soak up every bit of experience and knowledge that I could get there. I was eager and excited to learn. She **** well knows I was hardworking. I can say with certainty that she enjoyed putting me down. I have no doubt about it. This is why I wrote this post though. I'm traumatized from every job experience with bosses being abusive. Criticism is completely different from abuse. This was not all that took place, but is the main issue. Screaming at me is not constructive criticism. Throwing papers around at a desk out of rage while raising her voice at me, as well as telling me that she does not care about my work load is not criticism. No one should have to work under such conditions. Also, I would not feel that "I don't have to do that task." That is not my mentality either. Just because I was not given enough time to finish everything, it doesn't mean that I think I don't have to do the rest. So no, I don't escape my tasks selfishly, or at all.

You mentioned 6th house sun. I do find it hard to relax. I don't like to be myself too much at work because I like to separate my life. At work I am professional and conservative. I can be reserved with certain employees if I don't trust them, and usually I am right for not trusting them due to actions/behaviors on their part. I hold back a part of myself at work. I figure that's normal, given the work environment.

You mentioned my Moon inconjunct Mars involving emotional impulsiveness. The bursting of emotions will only occur after keeping something bottled up for a while. However, the anger is always felt, even though I don't act on it right away. This is confusing me. I know those are the Mars inconjunct Moon energies, but I am passive/aggressive. Maybe the square from Neptune to Mars makes me not react suddenly? I am easily angered though, I just don't act on it. I bottle it in.

You mention that I am insecure because I want to react, then insecure because of how I end up reacting. This is true, but probably in a different way. I'm insecure because of how I want to explode, but I can't. I hold back a lot. My reaction is passive. When in reality, I should be standing up for myself. I should speak up for myself, but I don't know how to set proper boundaries. I fear coming off too strong, so I just don't react at all. I feel the inconjunction energies with my 1st house Aries are accurate but with a twist. That twist being Neptune square maybe. It zaps my energy, perhaps why I'm passive aggressive, instead of just aggressive and acting on impulse. Something in those energies holds me back. The anger that I feel, it's there though, I feel it strongly, but it's held back. I don't like that. It's damaging my emotional and mental state, my overall health, really.

Moon inconjunct Asc, that's a very accurate description of how I feel and how you described it.

You mentioned that Aries 1st house, Cap 10th are leadership roles. I've also read that they are. Perhaps this is not true for me because of all of those squares. Neptune takes it all away. That I know, leaders know they are leaders, it comes natural. I've never felt like a leader. People with these placements and strong energies probably are all of this, but I see things are different when badly aspected. My life is living proof. Treated like a "slave" unable to stand up for myself, set boundaries. Those are not leadership qualities. I hate to sound negative here, but I'm just gonna say it, Those Capricorn, Aries, Leo energies are completely useless for me, and a waste of what they can be, because of how they are aspected. I mentioned Leo because its energies are that of confidence, being social, a leader also, and I don't feel that way. I feel more like a Virgo, probably cause of my stellium.

With all this said, I appreciate your time, as well as the user conspiracy theorist. I gained clarity for some things that I really need to work on, but I'm still wondering how I can not be emotionally abused by my bosses. Given My aspects, it seems it's something I will always attract. I need to work. It's not easy living with this fear. It's ridiculous. I should not have to feel like working is not safe for me. I should not have to worry about being treated poorly by my bosses. Many would think it's a crazy fear to have, but perhaps they haven't been emotionally abused and humiliated at every job. What I've mentioned is just what took place at three different jobs. If it were up to me, I'd never work again under someone, but with the field I chose, that's not an option. Also, in most jobs, you will usually work under someone.
Hello Again,

I just want to say that the thing that subconsciously attracted me to your chart was the energies you mentioned (Capricorn, Aries, Leo). I think I may have really felt for your posts because I share those energies.

I have a Capricorn stellium in my 6th house, an Aries Midheaven, and a Leo Ascendant (plus 3, 5th house planets). I have Saturn in Pisces, and Neptune in Capricorn. Saturn/Capricorn is extremely strong in my chart ( and 6th house energy as well).The fact that my stellium and Saturn ruler is Pisces, and my Neptune ruler is Capricorn, means that dominating Saturn has to still share a lot of its power with Neptune. My thoughts and actions can run through the Saturn/ Capricorn filter, but must also run through the Neptune/Pisces filter as well. This includes my mars. My mars in capricorn is exalted, but it has to go through that neptune filter since that is where it's ruler is, and square my midheaven. So I constantly am a victim of sudden "realizations". Not just about myself, and my goals in life, but my place in the world, and the realizations of those outside me. That is what us 6th house stellium people are suppose to learn.

Naturally, with Capricorn energy, and earth in general, the movement forward can be slow. I mean like super slow. Capricorn energy personifies someone as a late bloomer. You have to have faith. I think you will because your energy creates presistance. The thoughts about where you are will never leave your mind even when others actually think you couldn't do any better. That is what 6th house give you constant self improve, and Saturn seals the deal in time. Capricorn/Saturn is all about endurance, planning. Virgo will help you organize and analyze. Aries will make you impatient and rattle your brain, to keep you moving. Leo let you put your heart into and roar.

Difficult aspects don't deny anything. They force you create a new normal, newer than the one you originally limit yourself to. This is what easier aspects, and fortune placements can sometimes lack.

As I mentioned before, I don't know you. I don't know your life, but astrology can never take something away from you. Having difficult energies to work with can seem like a curse, but they are the gift in disguise because when we work the rewards are abundant.

I'm sure you know this already, but sometimes it just helps to read it from another person.

I would like to look at your Neptune, but I'm now off of vacation starting tomorrow, so if I find a few hours to unwind I would like to shift the conversation there. If possible is there anyway You can post a clearer more zoomed in version of the aspects. I had to do calculations, just to make sure I was getting some of the aspect correct, and still managed to get some wrong.

Rooting for you!

6thStellium

It sounds like we share some similar energies. Thank you for your input. I very much appreciate it. I am still new to astrology, but it helps me understand that I need to work on myself. I never knew my 6th house had to do with improving myself. I thought it wanted me to focus on work and health routines, but at the same time, my South Node is located there, so I can't figure out if I'm supposed to get away from 6th house stuff. I'm glad that you have a positive outlook on astrology. I don't like to be a negative Nancy, and I know that saying my harsh aspects are useless, is not a positive outlook, but I truly feel it that way, but maybe it's because I just don't understand them, and I see now way out, or a way to work through them. I know I need guidance to see how to work with these. I don't want to be stuck in stagnation due to fear. I have attached my aspects here, if you get a chance to look over them. Thank you.

Attachments

• aspects.jpg
    aspects.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Positions.jpg
    Positions.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 17