Children in Birth Chart

waybread

[deleted off-topic comments - Moderator]

Louisiana, cheer up if the above posts bewilder or sadden you. My chart looks pretty bad for having children (Saturn/Uranus-ruled 5th house planets, Saturn in the 12th, moon in a barren sign opposing said 5th house planets, &c.) But I have two wonderful adult children, and I wouldn't have missed motherhood for anything. In my universe, children come from God, not the planets. The chart gives potential, but not necessarily the subsequent reality where children are concerned. IMO.

When you are ready to start a family, another type of astrology to consider is timing your fertility by moon phases. There are some charts that you can construct at Astrodienst (www.astro.com) for this purpose. I haven't studied this type of astrology, but others have who could help you with it.
May you have those beautiful children of your fond dreams!

Last edited by a moderator:

wilsontc

Staff member
This is not the Forum to question astrological methods

All,

The Read My Chart Forum is there for people to place chart requests. Astrological responses to these requests can use any astrological system they wish: Vedic, Western, Traditional, etc. Responders to the OP can give as much or as little information as they want, provided there is some astrology included in their answer. If a Forum member wants to get additional details, they can PM the person who made the astrological answer. The person PMed has no responsibility or obligation to answer an PMs.

I have deleted all off-topic responses and will continue to do so. Please get back to providing astrological answers to the OP.

Back on topic,

Tim

Lousiana

Thank you, Ms. Lousiana, for explaining your reasons for motherhood.

I admire your courage to defend your goals to this board.

Good for you !

[deleted attacking comments by request-Moderator]

When I was 20 years old, I also had very lofty ambitions which were not completely understood, either.

Like you, I defended myself ?

I have a natal chart similar to yours, actually. I have natal Venus in the 10th house of career, and natal Saturn in the 5th house, as well.

I don't own the inconjunction (like you), but have a sesquiquadrate (135 degree aspect) between Venus and Saturn.

The sesquiquadrate is said to be annoying or irritating, perhaps less damaging than the 150 degree aspect ?

Saturn is in my 5th house, "afflicted" as well, in a so called "barren sign," but these conditions did not deny me children at all.

Quite the opposite.

I had one child of my own, plus two step children from a previous marriage, so I had three children in all !

I was never a wealthy man, either, but whenever I needed money, the money was there ?

Millions of parents out there are hardly rich ! They hold jobs and raise kids, as well ?

I once worked with hundreds of young kids in my community as a noted sports coach for some 20 years, plus I was a professional baseball player as a teenager who had represented my country in the sport of baseball when I was 18.

Like I said, so much for Saturn in the 5th house being restrictive !

Like you, I have a love of kids.

I currently have a beautiful, teenaged daughter who is an honor role student at school and is a very intelligent, well-mannered, and gifted young woman.

I was a rather consciencious parent from day one and, was at my wife's side during the entire child birth and helped with feeding the child, and and all of the other things expected of men.

My wife worked and I stayed at home looking after my daughter.

Men are often accused of being "dead beat fathers" but I am not one of those.

I welcome you to pursue your parenting goals, money and time permitting.

all the best,

Horarymaster
Thank you Horarymaster. Did you get my PM?

I would like to ask you another question about children in birth chart - for example if my mom would marry some stranger, and he already has 2 daughters, will I be shown in his chart - that means there will be shown 3 daughters?

What about children who are dead born, are they shown in chart?

You are right there are a lot of people who aren't rich, but they still have family, a lot of children. I know one family, who has more than ten children and they are still alive, and they are also going in school - so if you are not rich doesn't mean you cannot have as much children as you want. Yes with money you can pay them school and better education, but some children have to work to pay school and education - but if they are capable of working they can have everything they want, slowly but surely.

Lousiana

Thank you Sethi. You are right - I am also so much interested in my career. I cannot live without children, that can destroy me. But career - it must be something I would like to work, something that can bring me more money (that I can pay children school and that I can help people who does not have anything or have less than I have), so yes career is very important for me, but maybe a little less than children. You are right - my health problems can pull me down, but for something I really want I fight, even if that's the last thing in my life - my health problems can be such a problem, but still I cannot give up just like that. I am doing a lot of things that can make my health worse, but I don't care, as long as I live I want to enjoy, I want to have full life. And optimism is the best cure for health problems. In your life you must fight for everything you really, truly want - you can't give up easily. There were so many bad things in my life, bad people, unhappy childhood that I just don't care anymore for what I deserve or not in this life - if there is something I really want and if I can fight for this, I will. I was thinking that number 26 brings me luck - why did I have such a luck then (is it Jupiter) ?

Thank you waybread. You are right - children came from God. God knows why he gave you 2 wonderful children - to make you happy.

Thank you wilsontc. Why am I surprised everytime I found out another astrological system - I don't get it how many astrological systems exist (but anyway it's not important, not in this topic I guess). Thank you for this note wilsontc. I can imagine how much work you have with deleting all off-topic responses and I am sorry if you have to do it all over again.

Lousiana:

Check you mail.

Question 1: His step children are ruled by HIS 11th house (or the 5th house from the 7th house partner).

Question 2: The natal chart (in my opinion) does not distinguish between "dead" children and "alive" children.

The 5th house represents ALL of YOUR children.

You may want to review the following discussion thread ?

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5895

(warning: the thread gets nasty at some point ! )

-HM

Last edited:

sethi

Thank you Sethi. You are right - I am also so much interested in my career. I cannot live without children, that can destroy me. But career - it must be something I would like to work, something that can bring me more money (that I can pay children school and that I can help people who does not have anything or have less than I have), so yes career is very important for me, but maybe a little less than children. You are right - my health problems can pull me down, but for something I really want I fight, even if that's the last thing in my life - my health problems can be such a problem, but still I cannot give up just like that. I am doing a lot of things that can make my health worse, but I don't care, as long as I live I want to enjoy, I want to have full life. And optimism is the best cure for health problems. In your life you must fight for everything you really, truly want - you can't give up easily. There were so many bad things in my life, bad people, unhappy childhood that I just don't care anymore for what I deserve or not in this life - if there is something I really want and if I can fight for this, I will. I was thinking that number 26 brings me luck - why did I have such a luck then (is it Jupiter) ?

Thank you waybread. You are right - children came from God. God knows why he gave you 2 wonderful children - to make you happy.

Thank you wilsontc. Why am I surprised everytime I found out another astrological system - I don't get it how many astrological systems exist (but anyway it's not important, not in this topic I guess). Thank you for this note wilsontc. I can imagine how much work you have with deleting all off-topic responses and I am sorry if you have to do it all over again.

Hi Louisiana,

Regarding your point of No. 26 being lucky, I would suggest you to read '' THE BOOK OF NUMBERS" by I think Jeane Dixon. your dob is a very misunderstood one, I mean that people will not be able to understand you deeply, but only superficially. These children are fated childs (childs of fate).

Now I better stop going in detail otherwise a question would arise of the methodology which Jeane was using.

Please browse the net and you just might find it for free download. have a look at it and you will be surprised (guaranteed by me) by what you find in it.

You can pm me but only for very specific problems and please not for general ones. In such a case remember to attach your chart also.

On second thought, look at what you have written above. Such deep thoughts are usually not available in the other date of births.

Yours is a fated number and I will stand and quote on what I am saying now, and give references too if required.

Okay

Lousiana

Hi Louisiana,

Regarding your point of No. 26 being lucky, I would suggest you to read '' THE BOOK OF NUMBERS" by I think Jeane Dixon. your dob is a very misunderstood one, I mean that people will not be able to understand you deeply, but only superficially. These children are fated childs (childs of fate).

Now I better stop going in detail otherwise a question would arise of the methodology which Jeane was using.

Please browse the net and you just might find it for free download. have a look at it and you will be surprised (guaranteed by me) by what you find in it.

You can pm me but only for very specific problems and please not for general ones. In such a case remember to attach your chart also.

On second thought, look at what you have written above. Such deep thoughts are usually not available in the other date of births.

Yours is a fated number and I will stand and quote on what I am saying now, and give references too if required.

Okay

Thank you. I will read this book.

Lousiana

Lousiana:

Check you mail.

Question 1: His step children are ruled by HIS 11th house (or the 5th house from the 7th house partner).

Question 2: The natal chart (in my opinion) does not distinguish between "dead" children and "alive" children.

The 5th house represents ALL of YOUR children.

You may want to review the following discussion thread ?

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5895

(warning: the thread gets nasty at some point ! )

-HM

So it's really complicated. So dead children are like alive, they are shown in chart, but what happens in their lives is also shown. And if there is shown that someone will have 3 children, this doesn't mean that every one of them will be born and will live. That means that 11th house is house of adoption. Where are then nieces and nephews - also in 11th house? Thank you for this link.