What Is Saturn trying to teach me in my birth chart?

hbn_235

Can someone explain to me what Saturn in my chart is trying to show me, teach me so i can fully understand what I'm suppose to learn in this life time? I have Saturn in Capricorn in the 11th house which is the ruler of the 12th house. My Ascendent is in the sign of Aquarius which Saturn also rules.

Saturn Conjunct Uranus in the 11th house
Saturn Conjunct Moon in the 11th house
Saturn Opposition Chiron in the 5th house
Saturn Opposition Mercury in the 5th house
Saturn Opposition Venus in the 5th house
Saturn Sextile Mars in the 1st house
Saturn Square Ceres in the 1st house

My Chart.gif

thelivingsky

Hello HBN,

This is a powerful Saturn placement since it is in its own sign,conjunct the chart ruler and heavily aspected. Moon with Saturn usually indicates an unfulfilling relationship with the mother or other primary caregiver - perhaps she was not warm or she was demanding? Or the Neptune and Uranus placement might indicate an erratic relationship where your mother-figure was often absent (literally or figuratively), maybe you saw her suffer in some way? This complex may make you overly responsible and wanting to take care of everyone you love. Your Aquarian tendencies are strengthened by the presence of all these Capricorn planets and the chart ruler in the 11th house. Whatever the lesson is, it has a great deal to do with 11th house matters and probably security issues. This stellium in Capricorn gets much help and strength from the sextile to Mars and to Pluto. Often with Cancer/Capricorn compexes I see a need to work on learning to create appropriate boundaries in relationships. Sometimes there is a need to feel and release emotions that became repressed out of necessity to be able to deal with hardships. You might also have a tendency to be overly dogmatic and inflexible in your beliefs. Saturn in a conjunction can restrict the operation of the other planet, but it can also help it by motivating one to study that function and master it. The latter circumstance is likely to show up later in life of course. It can restrict or focus the Uranus function (experimentation, openmindedness) and it can restrict or focus the Neptune function (compassion, emotioanal insight, intuition.)

You have been experiencing a transit of Pluto over these planets and Uranus transiting making Square to these planets over the past few years - likely it has been a very trying time. Pluto transits usually force us to let go of any parts of our lives that are not working well, such as relationships, jobs, etc. If we do not let go of whatever needs to be restructured, that is if we resist necessary evolutionary growth, we will experience change that comes as result of crises. Have you had traumatic changes in recent years? Cancer/capricorn usually charts have a hard time letting go.

Saturn is your 12th house ruler which is the house of hidden enemies and of forms of "imprisonment". Can you share if you have had bad experiences where you were victimized by others behind your back, or you felt imprisoned in some way or others made you a patsy?

One tendency of people with many cardinal signs influences is that they experience problems with timing - they are often impatient and want to control outcomes through action. Thus, they go too fast then have to take two steps back after one step forward. They are proactive by nature and believe problems are best addressed with action. But wisdom needs to guide the action.

Sometimes the answers to the type of question you are asking do not come with one flash of insight but rather through the life's journey.
You are quite young and have not even had your first Saturn return.

In evolutionary astrology, the teaching is that the Moons Nodes and the Pluto placement are the primary indicators of what the soul's life lesson is. There is much free info online about this. Many YouTube videos. Maybe by studying your Nodes and Pluto you will find more answers.

B
thelivingsky.wordpress.net

kimbermoon

Saturn in Capricorn aims at being a captain of industry in a position of leadership and good standing in the public. The Goat wants to reach the highest summits of the mountaintop, but the climb can be pretty perilous without patience and due caution. Thus the need for organization and perseverance. The purpose is to provide structures of security in life, that can sustain you during lean times. Sometimes that requires proper strategies to avoid a 'fall from high places'. Tact and diplomacy are also needed in any leadership role you may find yourself in. The lessons of Capricorn also involve self-restraint and conservation of the resources, justice and honor. In any public undertaking you engage in you must be 'above board' in whatever you do.
As ruler of the 12th H, it is also about moving beyond the limitations and restrictions that come your way. All that heavy earth energy can certainly wear you down, thus Neptune tries to get you to see beyond your perceived sense of limitation and look instead for illumination and inspiration, perhaps through some creative activity.

hbn_235

Hello HBN,

This is a powerful Saturn placement since it is in its own sign,conjunct the chart ruler and heavily aspected. Moon with Saturn usually indicates an unfulfilling relationship with the mother or other primary caregiver - perhaps she was not warm or she was demanding? Or the Neptune and Uranus placement might indicate an erratic relationship where your mother-figure was often absent (literally or figuratively), maybe you saw her suffer in some way? This complex may make you overly responsible and wanting to take care of everyone you love. Your Aquarian tendencies are strengthened by the presence of all these Capricorn planets and the chart ruler in the 11th house. Whatever the lesson is, it has a great deal to do with 11th house matters and probably security issues. This stellium in Capricorn gets much help and strength from the sextile to Mars and to Pluto. Often with Cancer/Capricorn compexes I see a need to work on learning to create appropriate boundaries in relationships. Sometimes there is a need to feel and release emotions that became repressed out of necessity to be able to deal with hardships. You might also have a tendency to be overly dogmatic and inflexible in your beliefs. Saturn in a conjunction can restrict the operation of the other planet, but it can also help it by motivating one to study that function and master it. The latter circumstance is likely to show up later in life of course. It can restrict or focus the Uranus function (experimentation, openmindedness) and it can restrict or focus the Neptune function (compassion, emotioanal insight, intuition.)

You have been experiencing a transit of Pluto over these planets and Uranus transiting making Square to these planets over the past few years - likely it has been a very trying time. Pluto transits usually force us to let go of any parts of our lives that are not working well, such as relationships, jobs, etc. If we do not let go of whatever needs to be restructured, that is if we resist necessary evolutionary growth, we will experience change that comes as result of crises. Have you had traumatic changes in recent years? Cancer/capricorn usually charts have a hard time letting go.

Saturn is your 12th house ruler which is the house of hidden enemies and of forms of "imprisonment". Can you share if you have had bad experiences where you were victimized by others behind your back, or you felt imprisoned in some way or others made you a patsy?

One tendency of people with many cardinal signs influences is that they experience problems with timing - they are often impatient and want to control outcomes through action. Thus, they go too fast then have to take two steps back after one step forward. They are proactive by nature and believe problems are best addressed with action. But wisdom needs to guide the action.

Sometimes the answers to the type of question you are asking do not come with one flash of insight but rather through the life's journey.
You are quite young and have not even had your first Saturn return.

In evolutionary astrology, the teaching is that the Moons Nodes and the Pluto placement are the primary indicators of what the soul's life lesson is. There is much free info online about this. Many YouTube videos. Maybe by studying your Nodes and Pluto you will find more answers.

B
thelivingsky.wordpress.net

thanks for your insight!....for the past few years since 2009 have been hell on a emotional, mental and financial level. I had a serious relationship with a woman who was just very clingy, manipulative, and just plain drama all day everyday I broke it off with her (even though it wasn't easy). life got a lot better for a while but other stresses from my parents own relationship with each other (playing the middle man), I've been working in my family business non-stop with no results that I expected (moving out being on my own), constant fluctuation of finance because of certain events like car problems, bills, etc. I haven't gotten a chance to completely enjoy my social life due to have responsibilities of working alot (average 12 hrs a night) and sleeping during the day. i can't get any type of intimacy from women or let alone relationship without going through hell just to obtain one, they try to use and manipulate me and when i did find a women who's worth the limited time that I have she's either from another state or she just out the blue just disappears without warning. Everyone has mention to me about Saturn's return but it feels like I've been going through it already with all of these negative situations I've endure already. It has go to the point where i can't emotionally release tears (crying) to decompress but my Inner self will not allow me to do it at all.

As far as info on the nodes...everyone talking about them on Youtube, etc have me more confused and lost then before, they telling me good information but i just can't seem to grasp the whole concept including Pluto in my 9th house in Scorpio. I've gone to an astrologer to help and still no luck at all, i just can't seem to grasp it all.

Last edited:

hbn_235

Saturn in Capricorn aims at being a captain of industry in a position of leadership and good standing in the public. The Goat wants to reach the highest summits of the mountaintop, but the climb can be pretty perilous without patience and due caution. Thus the need for organization and perseverance. The purpose is to provide structures of security in life, that can sustain you during lean times. Sometimes that requires proper strategies to avoid a 'fall from high places'. Tact and diplomacy are also needed in any leadership role you may find yourself in. The lessons of Capricorn also involve self-restraint and conservation of the resources, justice and honor. In any public undertaking you engage in you must be 'above board' in whatever you do.
As ruler of the 12th H, it is also about moving beyond the limitations and restrictions that come your way. All that heavy earth energy can certainly wear you down, thus Neptune tries to get you to see beyond your perceived sense of limitation and look instead for illumination and inspiration, perhaps through some creative activity.

Thanks you for your insight!, I do have dreams/day dreams, fantasies or visions of myself being captain of industries of huge multinational corporation or an investment firm....I've always see myself as an powerful Chairman or CEO who's also very wealthy and powerful that also is an recording artist and executive music producer. I also see myself being an well known astrologer who does seminars and teach classes to show people how not only help find themselves but also improve their lives for the betterment of them and society at large. Lately I've just been lost for a few years of who I am and whats my main purpose, why am I here and why did my higher self choose these circumstances for me? what was doing in the past live? who was I in the past life or lives? all of this has been bothering me since 2009, I was happy before then going out enjoying my social life, working on my passion which is music and just overall content with the exception of not living out on my own and finance.

Kite

The burnout/fatigue is probably Neptune transiting your Mars in your first house. Your chart looks like a see-saw (you being the middle-man between your parents). Not good. The Trines point to you developing your own independence (Sun/Pallas and Pluto/Uranus/Saturn/Moon/Neptune to Mars). NN in the 2nd house suggests the development of your own self-esteem and resources. I also was in a family business where expectations were not me. I left and build my own life on my own terms. I'm very happy and satisfied.

hbn_235

The burnout/fatigue is probably Neptune transiting your Mars in your first house. Your chart looks like a see-saw (you being the middle-man between your parents). Not good. The Trines point to you developing your own independence (Sun/Pallas and Pluto/Uranus/Saturn/Moon/Neptune to Mars). NN in the 2nd house suggests the development of your own self-esteem and resources. I also was in a family business where expectations were not me. I left and build my own life on my own terms. I'm very happy and satisfied.

that is exactly what been happening all these years playing middle man with parents and my north node is in the 1st house not the 2nd

thelivingsky

As far as info on the nodes...everyone talking about them on Youtube, etc have me more confused and lost then before, they telling me good information but i just can't seem to grasp the whole concept including Pluto in my 9th house in Scorpio. I've gone to an astrologer to help and still no luck at all, i just can't seem to grasp it all. The wisdom you are seeking usually does not come quickly. It may take years to really see what your soul needed and accept that the trials you went through were necessary and helpful. I always do an oracle card reading for clients when doing astrological consultation and I just pulled a card for you _ it is from the Wisdom of the Hidden Realms oracle deck written by Collette Baron-Reid. If you search this deck and the card name on the internet, you can read the interpretation. The card is "The Lady of the Mirror."
I view astrology as just one tool to use on our spiritual journey, and find these oracle cards to be very accurate and insightful. Astrology seems to describe the situation but often is very imprecise about describing what is the appropriate response.
This card is telling you that your "spiritual vibration" attracts like vibration or frequency. Negativity attracts negativity. It is important to recognize that you need to find ways to change your perception now and be more at peace - to drop any negative emotions. Then things will begin to improve for you.

I also noticed with a second look at your chart that you have Sun square Mars - sure sign that you are best to work alone or where you can be the person who makes decisions and directs the enterprise. Maybe you need to brainstorm how you can do that within your family's business and can implement new strategies to make it more successful? Maybe you need to hire help so you can have time off to make money doing things you enjoy more? You may have to force this issue, even with an ultimatum, but if you have a good plan it might work.

In the meantime try to care for yourself emotionally with meditation or prayer or communing with nature or getting a pet to have for companionship.

Good luck.

Kite

I used whole sign houses which puts your Mars, NN and Ceres in the 2nd house. It moves quite a bit around in your chart - you may want to check it out to see if things might make more sense. It gives you a very heavy 12th house (feeling imprisoned).