by the way would be useful to know who is the older brother
whether your uncle is older than your father or vice versa

My uncle is older than my father.

JUPITERASC

Re: Fate and freewill

My uncle is older than my father.
The younger sibling benefits by observing behavior of older sibling
and avoiding making same mistakes
Your uncle as the older sibling had the responsibility of taking care of your father
so your father needs to be grateful to your uncle :smile:
Also if your uncle had no older siblings
then your uncle was the one on whom the parents made all the mistakes

by the time your father was born
your grandparents learned something from their mistakes with your uncle
- happens often in families
so give your uncle some credit

Flapjacks

Fate and free will are not contradictory existences to me. It is a matter of how well you can percieve your own existence within the universe. Usually, us humans do not perceive it that well - which makes people feel the are subjected to fate instead of taking part in creating it.

A chart is not like a blueprint, it is a map.

katydid

Free will is relative to circumstances of birth including parents, family in general and environment :smile:

Not necessarily. If you look at the big picture and include reincarnation, then maybe one can take into account choices one made in the distant past, that helped place them into their current circumstances.

JUPITERASC

Not necessarily.
If you look at the big picture and include reincarnation,
then maybe one can take into account choices one made in the distant past,
that helped place them into their current circumstances.
Exactly. For those who include the "reincarnation big picture"
then
clearly
circumstances of birth in previous incarnations required parents, family in general as well as environment

and so therefore

Free will is relative to circumstances of birth including parents, family in general and environment :smile:

jollyzal

Banned

then
clearly
circumstances of birth in previous incarnations required parents, family in general as well as environment

and so therefore

Do you have Mercury in Taurus with Gemini/Sagittarius influences? Just out of curiosity

JUPITERASC

Do you have Mercury in Taurus with Gemini/Sagittarius influences?
Just out of curiosity

and is this your chart? :smile:
i.e.
Saturn and Venus in 10th in Taurus
Ruler of Aries MC is Scorpio Mars in 4th House

i7mZeJy.png

katydid

then
clearly

and so therefore

RIGHT. But one's own 'choices' made in prior lives have an effect upon one's next life. So whose 'fault' is it if I am born into a deadend, difficult family life?

JUPITERASC

C'mon, Jupiter. He just wants to stick around, cut Ol' Julian some slack
conspiracy mon ami, practice what you preach - I at no time mentioned a specific name - but you did :smile:
fact is jollyzal could have simply been born the same day as this Julian character you mentioned
whoever that may be

Flapjacks

conspiracy mon ami, practice what you preach - I at no time mentioned a specific name - but you did :smile:
fact is jollyzal could have simply been born the same day as this Julian character you mentioned
whoever that may be

It is also equally possible that we are all grizzley bears that learned how to type.

conspiracy theorist

whoever that may be

You know what I like about you? You're a master of the bait and switch. You're a riot! (sometimes)

But you're probably right, I mean it's quite likely that there was a kid who was born right on top of this supposed Julian character. I mean the angles are exactly the same.

wilsontc

Staff member
Back to astrology, to All

All,

Please get back to astrology. I have deleted the many non-astrological posts. If you want to have a discussion about fate vs. free will in general (non-astrological), go to a philosophy site.

Back to astrology,

Tim