My neighbor was murdered

MsMadCat

If I asked if you knew who killed him, would the chart have an idea or insight? I'm not expecting a name, I think I'm just desperate for the truth. I already feel dumb for asking this.

He got involved in someone's fight with his girlfriend in Koreatown. I believe that he was trying to protect the girl, but it ended up with him getting stabbed to death. I think he was trying to be a good person by protecting herl, but he was severely killed in the end. The murderer fled the scene. You can look it up. Just type Koreatown and headlines should pop up. I think they have the suspect. I just don't understand the motive.

If the question is too broad, then let me know how to set up a better question.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_who_killed_my_neighbor__l_.12771.20808.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_who_killed_my_neighbor__l_.12771.20808.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 2333.jpg
    2333.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
If I asked if you knew who killed him, would the chart have an idea or insight? I'm not expecting a name, I think I'm just desperate for the truth. I already feel dumb for asking this.

He got involved in someone's fight with his girlfriend in Korea town. I believe that he was trying to protect the girl, but it ended up with him getting stabbed to death. I think he was trying to be a good person by protecting her, but he was severely killed in the end. The murderer fled the scene. You can look it up. Just type Korea town and headlines should pop up. I think they have the suspect. I just don't understand the motive.

Horary:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

Most astrologers will agree that any question that can be asked by other people is not a valid horary question. It brings up the multiple birth time conundrum where each question can only have one birth time. So horary questions have to be deeply personal items that only you could ask about you. "My neighbor", means that there were others very close to him who would already be asking this question.

What you are asking is an event question which needs the exact time of the murder.

Last edited:

Ninneveh

Don't feel dumb Cat, it's only natural wanting to know.

Would I be correct in assuming that he's korean/asian? Also was he very successful at his job? His 4th house where he was killed seems to agree with him being killed in Koreatown, or we could say his "home" or where he's from. Or it could be where his girlfriend was from. The chart seems to say that he encountered a very fiery, malicious, and unpredictable individual, someone he knows as an acquaintance. I believe your neighbor's friends would know the identity of this suspect. This person tried to get in between him and his girlfriend because this person desired her sexually, and he lost the fight and his life because the assailant's mars was exalted. Him dying of stab wounds makes sense in that regard.

But as Zarathu said, an event chart would be best.

Last edited:

MsMadCat

I placed a second one (chart). It was around or after 3 am, I believe. He's Latin, by the way. :)
I have no idea, but he occasionally spoke with my family when he had the chance. He was home often, so I don't know anything about his job. I'll find out if he knew the man.

Last edited:

tikana

Thing is as Zarathu pointed out unless you are directly involved in the solving the crime, horary will not point to who did it and the motive. It's the same scenario as when JonBenet was killed. Then we had the same run through with English girl in Portugal what happened to her, I forgot her name. I tried asking about who did what on politicians that i have no direct access to and it is very sketchy... that is why horary is just soo pertaining to you only.
It becomes a curiosity question/trivial vs absolutely have to know!

does this explain?

T

isismagdalenne

Just wondering, if that's true , why was there such a long following, (pages and pages) on the kidnapped boy who went missing after being dropped off at school?

isismagdalenne

Sorry. Referring to an horary a few years back that was highly posted on that involved a missing boy. Just was wondering if it is true that you have to be directly involved somehow with the query, how do they work around that on other topics of forensic horary. Or if it is still a problem no matter what. Sorry if still unclear worded. I'm trying to learn still and unfortunately I can't hear myself think due to yapping children lol sorry

MsMadCat

Sorry. Referring to an horary a few years back that was highly posted on that involved a missing boy. Just was wondering if it is true that you have to be directly involved somehow with the query, how do they work around that on other topics of forensic horary. Or if it is still a problem no matter what. Sorry if still unclear worded. I'm trying to learn still and unfortunately I can't hear myself think due to yapping children lol sorry
It's cool, I was just confused about the story of the missing boy. :) horary is tricky for me as well. There are certain questions you can't ask because it just won't work.

tikana

yes it is true. If you are in a search team, then you are directly involved.
if you are asking and there is nothing you can do about it, thenit is trivial.

tikana

You heard of Jahi McMath's case? it would havebeen interesting if someone who is directly involved with her asked if she is dead or alive.

totally morbid horary.

JUPITERASC

f I asked if you knew who killed him, would the chart have an idea or insight?
I'm not expecting a name, I think I'm just desperate for the truth. I already feel dumb for asking this.

He got involved in someone's fight with his girlfriend in Koreatown.
I believe that he was trying to protect the girl, but it ended up with him getting stabbed to death.
I think he was trying to be a good person by protecting herl, but he was severely killed in the end.
The murderer fled the scene. You can look it up.
Just type Koreatown and headlines should pop up. I think they have the suspect.
I just don't understand the motive.

Clearly this is a case for a FORENSIC astrology EVENT chart :smile:

and
an EVENT chart of the time of the incident
may be posted at the
EVENT astrology subforum at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...isplay.php?f=6

The EVENT chart shows the circumstances at the time of the event
and EVENT chart may be read for information regarding what may have happened

The EVENT astrology chart
is completely different from an Horary question chart
and so there is a separate subforum

according to
UPDATED NEWS OF THE INCIDENT at
http://abc7.com/news/man-stabbed-killed-in-koreatown-during-street-fight/381705/

a suspect has been arrested in connection with the killing
and states that police were called to the scene at approximately 03:00AM
however
it is likely that as the investigation continues,
the public may be told a more accurate time for when the altercation began
because there is CCTV footage from nearby buildings
and CCTV is timestamped

Last edited: