Im new my chart attached properly

leila11

Hi there forum.I am new and very excited to be here.I have always studied my natal chart on my own.So I am looking forward to other peoples opinions and charing my own.Thanks! Leila

Attachments

• leila11.gif
    leila11.gif
    51.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Amnesia

Hi Leila!

Do you have any specific questions about your chart?

Generally though it looks like you may be someone who is very compassionate and spiritually inclined with Sun and Mercury in Pisces, Neptune in 9th House Sagittarius (you're seeking the perfect religion here) and an 8th House Moon in either Scorpio or Sagittarius. The former places more emphasis on occult subjects (like Astrology!) or if it's actually in Sag then on higher systems of thought and free spiritedness.

With Mercury in Pisces in the 11th House you might like discussing spiritual subjects openly perhaps in groups or associations. Do you also like to collect or repeat things that have been said by spiritual masters as well?

Having Pluto on the 7th House cusp in Libra however suggests that relationships may be sources of conflict particularly over who has the most power and control in the relationship. Pluto in this location though means that personal transformation might come more through relationships than from other places in the chart. Maybe this linked into your Saturn return in the 4th House a few years ago and there were big changes in your home environment at that time?

Having Uranus in the 7th House could mean that you are attracted to or naturally end up in quirky or 'unusual' relationships but having it square Saturn in the 4th House means that such arrangements did not come without significant trials and fears in your home life. Perhaps you had a father who did not approve of your relationships as they were? Maybe your father was a very stern, controlling force in your early years at home.

The square between Sun and Mercury to Neptune may have provided some challenges to you that meant it was difficult to find the right religion that sat well with your core self and also your intellect. This has possibly been made even more challenging by the fact that Neptune is in the 9th House in Sag anyway so you wouldn't settle for anything less than the ideal and might become disillusioned easily if a certain path or understanding falls beneath your expectations.

On a different note as well I obviously don't know what you look like but having Venus in the 1st House suggests that you may be very good looking!

The Ascendant in Aries as well also means that you may almost charge through life and walk very quickly! Some Astrologers tend to read the Ascendant into the next sign however if it is midway or more into a sign. So possibly your Ascendant also incorporates some Taurus energy meaning you have a bit of a 'plod' to the way you move physically, thus cancelling out the Aries way of walking and instead walking at neutral speed :)

Mars is your chart ruler in Aquarius in the 11th House, which is a good placement for lots of mental energy and pursuing (as in joining or attacking!) organisations and social groups. You might also stick up for those you naturally feel are excluded or oppressed in some way as well. Having Mars here and also Uranus in 7th House means that the type of man you are attracted to (I'm assuming you are female) may be a little eccentric, scientifically minded or just offbeat!

Please correct me if I am wrong here though. Astrology is a lifelong study and one I will probably never perfect.

Amnesia

Last edited:

leila11

Hi Leila!

Generally though it looks like you may be someone who is very compassionate and spiritually inclined with Sun and Mercury in Pisces, Neptune in 9th House Sagittarius (you're seeking the perfect religion here) and an 8th House Moon in either Scorpio or Sagittarius. The former places more emphasis on occult subjects (like Astrology!) or if it's actually in Sag then on higher systems of thought and free spiritedness.

With Mercury in Pisces in the 11th House you might like discussing spiritual subjects openly perhaps in groups or associations. Do you also like to collect or repeat things that have been said by spiritual masters as well?

Having Pluto on the 7th House cusp in Libra however suggests that relationships may be sources of conflict particularly over who has the most power and control in the relationship. Pluto in this location though means that personal transformation might come more through relationships than from other places in the chart. Maybe this linked into your Saturn return in the 4th House a few years ago and there were big changes in your home environment at that time?

Having Uranus in the 7th House could mean that you are attracted to or naturally end up in quirky or 'unusual' relationships but having it square Saturn in the 4th House means that such arrangements did not come without significant trials and fears in your home life. Perhaps you had a father who did not approve of your relationships as they were? Maybe your father was a very stern, controlling force in your early years at home.

The square between Sun and Mercury to Neptune may have provided some challenges to you that meant it was difficult to find the right religion that sat well with your core self and also your intellect. This has possibly been made even more challenging by the fact that Neptune is in the 9th House in Sag anyway so you wouldn't settle for anything less than the ideal and might become disillusioned easily if a certain path or understanding falls beneath your expectations.

On a different note as well I obviously don't know what you look like but having Venus in the 1st House suggests that you may be very good looking!

The Ascendant in Aries as well also means that you may almost charge through life and walk very quickly! Some Astrologers tend to read the Ascendant into the next sign however if it is midway or more into a sign. So possibly your Ascendant also incorporates some Taurus energy meaning you have a bit of a 'plod' to the way you move physically, thus cancelling out the Aries way of walking and instead walking at neutral speed :)

Mars is your chart ruler in Aquarius in the 11th House, which is a good placement for lots of mental energy and pursuing (as in joining or attacking!) organisations and social groups. You might also stick up for those you naturally feel are excluded or oppressed in some way as well. Having Mars here and also Uranus in 7th House means that the type of man you are attracted to (I'm assuming you are female) may be a little eccentric, scientifically minded or just offbeat!

Please correct me if I am wrong here though. Astrology is a lifelong study and one I will probably never perfect.

Amnesia

No...thats fantastic!!! Thankyou for your effort!!! I REALLY appreciate it!!!!! What stood out for me the MOST///was the pluto on the descendant...my relationships are frought with power struggles but indeed they are very transformative... That really stood out...so much conflict...DEFINETLY into unconventional relationships..both partners have bee from different ethnicities and offbeat in their own way allowing me alot of freedomhad a...and I'm ALWAYS concerned with my freedom in a marriage and cant stand the idea of a traditional marriage. The neptune religion aspect..I think I can relate to in so far as I have had many therapeutic gurus and belonged to alot of different groups...but I have also travelled extensively....and been a huge gypsy...always finding a place group of people who give me meaning...and then I moved on..again and again and again...from these experiences I have gained MUCH personal knowledge..my willingness to expand my horizons and sense of adventure have made me have a very disorganised life..but I have much wisdom and experience from it. Im pretty sure my moon is in scorpio as I'm as deep as the deepest ocean...but you never know! I'm excited to learn more about my chart... Venus in the first...yes..Ive been considered attractive...but boy do I do well with make up! Very venusian.I can look amazing with some artistry...Ive always been deeply curious about my venus conjunct north node and chiron....complicated...and wounded would be a great way to describe my personality...LOVE the chiron stuff...really relate to the wounded healer...... I will read everything else you said in more detail...Thankyou SO much for your input and efforts!!!!!! VERY exciting...having other objective astrologers look into your chart..they might see something..that changes EVERYTHING..or LOTS of things..its fantastic..Ive been looking at my chart with my own eyes for two long...and eventually you cant see the wood for the trees. Thankyou so much Amnesia:kissing:

leila11

Hi Leila!

Amnesia

I have more interest in my daughters chart at the moment...but your reading made me realise how much benefit can come from other people viewing and sharing their thought on your own chart..we all see different things..its fabulous...appreciate it so much

Zarathu

Account Closed
When people post their charts asking for an interpretation, I always want to know why. Usually I ask; sometimes people reply.

But as Ronald Reagan said(a president dude of the USA from your early childhood) "Trust but verify". Verification in astrology comes from looking at high power and high friction circumstances in their tertiary and minor progressed charts. You have not posted these charts, so using your birth data, I generated them myself. I always do this, as I never pay attention to the pretty picture presented which shows about 1% of what I need to know to interpret your chart.

Clearly of the two kinds of challenges, you are more possessed at the moment toward the stuff you are thinking about, as opposed to the stuff that you are tearing your hair out about(the emotions, feelings, anger, happiness, sadness, etc.)

In your Minor progressed chart, showing the mental stuff you are thinking about and are challenged by, there are issues with the 2nd house and the 5th house. You have concerns about stuff in your second house which is your house of personal aptitudes, your wealth, the future, your talents, your possessions. The stuff of this is a big issue for you---and for whatever reason you are worried about it. Additionally, you have thoughts about Romance, your creativity, and children which is a 5th house issue. While this is also a friction related one, its not as high friction as the second house, but it is way way more powerful in your Minor progressed chart. So it takes on major importance.

These two are related through the fact that you have Mars in your second house and Mercury in your 5th house and they are squared. Remember that squares are areas of life that you have to work on and work through. They are not like oppositions where you don't know what the problem is and when you find it you have to make some major change in how the world works for you. A square just means hard work at things you already know about.

The minor progression of Mars in your 2nd house---medium power but very high friction brings out the harder impacts here. The problem is that you may erroneously be acting as if you are what you have. You tend to be overly touchy about your beliefs, your opinions, and get into arguments with people over their merit. You may be dealing with a greater desire to have more possessions, physical or skill wise, and thus you make make unwise expenditures, which reinforces this, I am what I have mode of thinking.

The minor progression of Mercury in your 5th house makes you want to communicate clearly with others about your creative efforts, but you may find yourself(if you think about it) somewhat insensitive to the personal needs of others in your communications about your creative efforts, or about children, or in romance.

These are tied together in the powerful and high friction Mercury square Mars. You inclined to be especially touchy and irritable in your communications(from the 2nd and 5th house issues) tending to deal with almost any communication from another person as a CHALLENGE. People will walk on eggshells around you for fear of setting you off.

Obviously this is not a good scenario for personal communication with your stuff, or with your creative efforts in life, or with children.

And with most such situations, your touchy attitude may tend to draw people to you who have a chip on their shoulders, looking for someone to knock it off---AND THERE YOU ARE!.

Because of your attitudes, you need to be careful of accidents during this time, especially through burns to the arms and legs---but you will see it coming and can avoid it it you count to ten and calm yourself.

Clearly this is what has drawn you to wanting to know about the astrology at the moment. You don't know exactly what to do about it, and are hoping that astrology will provide you with a solution. You have other challenges as we all do, but mentally---not emotionally---this is the one that is impacting you.

What do do about it is a much broader picture looking at your strengths, your directions in life, how you deal with security, your mission in life and much much much(did I say much??) more. Nothing in REAL ASTROLOGY is simple.

Last edited:

leila11

When people post their charts asking for an interpretation, I always want to know why. Usually I ask; sometimes people reply.

But as Ronald Reagan said(a president dude of the USA from your early childhood) "Trust but verify". Verification in astrology comes from looking at high power and high friction circumstances in their tertiary and minor progressed charts. You have not posted these charts, so using your birth data, I generated them myself. I always do this, as I never pay attention to the pretty picture presented which shows about 1% of what I need to know to interpret your chart.

Clearly of the two kinds of challenges, you are more possessed at the moment toward the stuff you are thinking about, as opposed to the stuff that you are tearing your hair out about(the emotions, feelings, anger, happiness, sadness, etc.)

In your Minor progressed chart, showing the mental stuff you are thinking about and are challenged by, there are issues with the 2nd house and the 5th house. You have concerns about stuff in your second house which is your house of personal aptitudes, your wealth, the future, your talents, your possessions. The stuff of this is a big issue for you---and for whatever reason you are worried about it. Additionally, you have thoughts about Romance, your creativity, and children which is a 5th house issue. While this is also a friction related one, its not as high friction as the second house, but it is way way more powerful in your Minor progressed chart. So it takes on major importance.

These two are related through the fact that you have Mars in your second house and Mercury in your 5th house and they are squared. Remember that squares are areas of life that you have to work on and work through. They are not like oppositions where you don't know what the problem is and when you find it you have to make some major change in how the world works for you. A square just means hard work at things you already know about.

The minor progression of Mars in your 2nd house---medium power but very high friction brings out the harder impacts here. The problem is that you may erroneously be acting as if you are what you have. You tend to be overly touchy about your beliefs, your opinions, and get into arguments with people over their merit. You may be dealing with a greater desire to have more possessions, physical or skill wise, and thus you make make unwise expenditures, which reinforces this, I am what I have mode of thinking.

The minor progression of Mercury in your 5th house makes you want to communicate clearly with others about your creative efforts, but you may find yourself(if you think about it) somewhat insensitive to the personal needs of others in your communications about your creative efforts, or about children, or in romance.

These are tied together in the powerful and high friction Mercury square Mars. You inclined to be especially touchy and irritable in your communications(from the 2nd and 5th house issues) tending to deal with almost any communication from another person as a CHALLENGE. People will walk on eggshells around you for fear of setting you off.

Obviously this is not a good scenario for personal communication with your stuff, or with your creative efforts in life, or with children.

And with most such situations, your touchy attitude may tend to draw people to you who have a chip on their shoulders, looking for someone to knock it off---AND THERE YOU ARE!.

Because of your attitudes, you need to be careful of accidents during this time, especially through burns to the arms and legs---but you will see it coming and can avoid it it you count to ten and calm yourself.

Clearly this is what has drawn you to wanting to know about the astrology at the moment. You don't know exactly what to do about it, and are hoping that astrology will provide you with a solution. You have other challenges as we all do, but mentally---not emotionally---this is the one that is impacting you.

What do do about it is a much broader picture looking at your strengths, your directions in life, how you deal with security, your mission in life and much much much(did I say much??) more. Nothing in REAL ASTROLOGY is simple.

Hi Zarathu.WEll..I read everything you said.I know nothing of progressed charts...but I gather it is reading my chart at THIS time in my life...?? I wasn't sure about what you were saying....so I read everything you said to my partner....and his response was...YES...YES...YES...YES.....and abit of an astrologer skeptic...coming from a science background and neuro science degree!!! He always think my astrological musings are ****....although I must say,I go around in circles a lot...mostly in neurosis xxxx. So...what can I say...I totally relate to the second house...very sad about not making my own money and lack of prospects in the future...damaged my self esteem significantly over the past years. I think the fifth house house issues relate in terms of I'm terrified about my daughter and also definitely cant imagine romance or definitely feel like creativity is a long way off or in past...and this of course relates to the second house. I used I earn my own money...but I would say both houses are indeed very relevant. My partner agrees with everything you said about my personality challenges!! I'm glad I have cats...and a dog...because people are easily put off by me much to my own dismay but ultimate defensiveness....and stuff you... THANKYOU for your interpretation..I will reread and reread...I truly want all the help I can get...and my partner thinks your spot on..Thankyou Zarathu for you time and efforts...really really appreciate it..Of course I know Reagan!!! Didn't he have a fourth house Saturn like me??? natal that is..It seems I have ALOT to learn...thanks for helping my husband take my interests a little more seriouslyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

leila11

Would you be able to tell me about what time fframe the progressed chart you did with the mars in the second squaring the mercury in the fifth is for....??? On reflection these themes feel bvery relevant.Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou.For taking time for me!!!!

Zarathu

Account Closed
Would you be able to tell me about what time frame the progressed chart you did with the mars in the second squaring the mercury in the fifth is for....??? On reflection these themes feel very relevant. Thank you. Thank you, for taking time for me!!!!

Progressed charts are broader, and less acute than transits. I look at them as a once a year event, coming back to the exact day of birth, much like a return chart. The mars sqr Mercury aspect still exists in the 3-11-14 progressed chart but becomes less impactive, than it was in the 3-11-13 chart.

And actually in the 2014, March, minor progressed chart, your Sun moves to a square with Saturn which is much stronger than the Mars square Mercury, bringing a new challenges to you(along with the residual touchiness that remains for you as you try to keep from knocking off the chip on everyone's shoulder.

Life is always changing.

Saturn is very high friction but very low power. But because your Sun is very high power, but low friction there is certainly an impact, and a high friction one. But you can easily see it building out of the results of the Mars sqr Mercury and Mars in your second house.

Because as the new year builds, and you have struggled with the issues described above you have been led to the essential questions related to a Saturn sqr Sun event: How much self gratification do you owe to you, and how much responsibility do you owe to others. There is much more, and I would want to look see if this is impacting you emotionally also and in what way as we move into 2014. Do you want me to do that, or don't you see any of this as happening to you?

Luckily for you this one resolves itself during the year, and you don't find it an issue for you by the time of the 3-11-16 Minor progressed chart.

leila11

Progressed charts are broader, and less acute than transits. I look at them as a once a year event, coming back to the exact day of birth, much like a return chart. The mars sqr Mercury aspect still exists in the 3-11-14 progressed chart but becomes less impactive, than it was in the 3-11-13 chart.

And actually in the 2014, March, minor progressed chart, your Sun moves to a square with Saturn which is much stronger than the Mars square Mercury, bringing a new challenges to you(along with the residual touchiness that remains for you as you try to keep from knocking off the chip on everyone's shoulder.

Life is always changing.

Saturn is very high friction but very low power. But because your Sun is very high power, but low friction there is certainly an impact, and a high friction one. But you can easily see it building out of the results of the Mars sqr Mercury and Mars in your second house.

Because as the new year builds, and you have struggled with the issues described above you have been led to the essential questions related to a Saturn sqr Sun event: How much self gratification do you owe to you, and how much responsibility do you owe to others. There is much more, and I would want to look see if this is impacting you emotionally also and in what way as we move into 2014. Do you want me to do that, or don't you see any of this as happening to you?

Luckily for you this one resolves itself during the year, and you don't find it an issue for you by the time of the 3-11-16 Minor progressed chart.

Well...forewarned is forearmed. Sun Saturn square eeek!!! Is this ANYTHING to do with the natal chart...I'm afraid Ive focused a lot on that.Or its all in diferent houses and just basically COMPLETELY different.Obviously you are a lot more experienced in these areas than me!! Boy,do I feel like a novice! Very exciting...so much to learn...and I love this forum.... I would LOVE you to do that. I'm definitely keen on being aware and prepared..it will help me work on what I need to do...and I can study up with some Saturn square sun stuff...I have Saturn in leo...so..not completely unfamiliar with a restriction in my happiness and having to learn great lessons in humility.So being till 2016.I definitely would like to know. It will help me know what to expect and perhaps be less disappointed if my life isn't some sunny jupitarian party. Once again.Thankyou SO much for your free advice and efforts.Extremely grateful xxx

Zarathu

Account Closed
Well...forewarned is forearmed. Sun Saturn square eeek!!! Is this ANYTHING to do with the natal chart...I'm afraid I've focused a lot on that.Or its all in different houses and just basically COMPLETELY different.Obviously you are a lot more experienced in these areas than me!! Boy,do I feel like a novice! Very exciting...so much to learn...and I love this forum.... I would LOVE you to do that. I'm definitely keen on being aware and prepared..it will help me work on what I need to do...and I can study up with some Saturn square sun stuff...I have Saturn in leo...so..not completely unfamiliar with a restriction in my happiness and having to learn great lessons in humility.So being till 2016.I definitely would like to know. It will help me know what to expect and perhaps be less disappointed if my life isn't some sunny Jupiterian party. Once again. Thank you SO much for your free advice and efforts.Extremely grateful xxx

Your natal chart is everything. None of these other charts can be generated without it. But you must understand that your natal chart doesn't talk about the challenges you experience through life, only the challenges that you are experiencing at the beginning of life. Once you are past 20 years of age, except for the oppositions(and depending on how powerful they are) in the natal chart, you have addressed all those challenges a long time ago in childhood.

But your natal chart tells what you came into life with, how you think about the world, how you deal with security, what your strengths are, what areas you should avoid, what your mission in life is, how you deal with change and how changes come to you, how your get energy and what kinds of physical issues your body is likely to experience through out your life, and much much more.

The other charts define the kinds of challenges you are likely to be presented with.

So, I've convinced your science guy partner that maybe there is something to this? Some old guy from the other side of the planet who would NOT know you on the street tells you about your life, and he wonders the proverbial, "the how could he have possibly have known?" question that professional astrologers here again and again and again. And when we run into skeptics we just shake our heads after listening to a life time of people saying the proverbial question to us.

leila11

Your natal chart is everything. None of these other charts can be generated without it. But you must understand that your natal chart doesn't talk about the challenges you experience through life, only the challenges that you are experiencing at the beginning of life. Once you are past 20 years of age, except for the oppositions(and depending on how powerful they are) in the natal chart, you have addressed all those challenges a long time ago in childhood.

But your natal chart tells what you came into life with, how you think about the world, how you deal with security, what your strengths are, what areas you should avoid, what your mission in life is, how you deal with change and how changes come to you, how your get energy and what kinds of physical issues your body is likely to experience through out your life, and much much more.

The other charts define the kinds of challenges you are likely to be presented with.

So, I've convinced your science guy partner that maybe there is something to this? Some old guy from the other side of the planet who would NOT know you on the street tells you about your life, and he wonders the proverbial, "the how could he have possibly have known?" question that professional astrologers here again and again and again. And when we run into skeptics we just shake our heads after listening to a life time of people saying the proverbial question to us.

Your not on the other side of the world!!! We live in Weehawken new jersey!! Maine is just up the road..when I think of maine..I think Steven King and how he said the small towns have the greatest horror stories!! Only because my ex used to say that.As an Australian,my American culture is often littered with movies etc etc xxx My partner has at least an open ish mind.He does....Maybe the pisces?? I know Albert Einstein(pisces)was supposed to have said something positive about astrology...I'm sure you would know if that indeed was the case!!! I'm very excited to have the potential to grow in my astrology studies...and I feel like the u.s is the right place...in Australia,I was often accused of being "mystic meg".... apsychic in a newspaper...and it annoyed me that I would be instantly seen as a crackpot.
Indeed what you are saying about the natal chart...though I have never heard it before...makes a ton of sense....and shows its importance... so GRATEFUL for the education...I absorb like a pisces sea sponge when I'm interested!! Of course...the people who have good feelings towards astrology enjoy its benefits in understanding the world and people around us...always loved it but often felt stagnant and disappointed in my studies. THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amnesia

But you must understand that your natal chart doesn't talk about the challenges you experience through life, only the challenges that you are experiencing at the beginning of life. Once you are past 20 years of age, except for the oppositions(and depending on how powerful they are) in the natal chart, you have addressed all those challenges a long time ago in childhood.

Hmm this isn't something I agree with personally. I think it is entirely possible to make astute observations about possible life events and challenges simply based around someones natal chart.

The chart that we are born with sets the mould that we work from all our lives, as these are the very energies that makeup the various facets of our being. The Saturn Return for instance is a very good example of this and how the return relates to the rest of our chart - most of which can be garnered just by looking at someones natal chart.

Challenges that we are born with don't just simply disappear overnight after we reach our 20th birthday - we wrestle with our natures constantly but mastering our natal chart is something that takes a long time (usually) and this is closely linked to Saturns influence and where it is in the natal chart.

Moreover I pointed out to the poster how having Pluto on the descendant would create significant challenges throughout her life with relationships and this was verified by Leila herself. All from looking at a natal chart!

It's my understanding that natal challenges don't disappear - they never really disappear! We can only manage them or rise above them through becoming more aware and more mature as we get older. The person with a tight Mars square Moon is always going to have the potential to explode in anger more easily than someone who doesn't have this challenging square.

At least thats how I look at it.

Amnesia

leila11

Hmm this isn't something I agree with personally. I think it is entirely possible to make astute observations about possible life events and challenges simply based around someones natal chart.

The chart that we are born with sets the mould that we work from all our lives, as these are the very energies that makeup the various facets of our being. The Saturn Return for instance is a very good example of this and how the return relates to the rest of our chart - most of which can be garnered just by looking at someones natal chart.

Challenges that we are born with don't just simply disappear overnight after we reach our 20th birthday - we wrestle with our natures constantly but mastering our natal chart is something that takes a long time (usually) and this is closely linked to Saturns influence and where it is in the natal chart.

Moreover I pointed out to the poster how having Pluto on the descendant would create significant challenges throughout her life with relationships and this was verified by Leila herself. All from looking at a natal chart!

It's my understanding that natal challenges don't disappear - they never really disappear! We can only manage them or rise above them through becoming more aware and more mature as we get older. The person with a tight Mars square Moon is always going to have the potential to explode in anger more easily than someone who doesn't have this challenging square.

Amnesia

Thanks amnesia...at least my tireless study of my chart..would be approved of by you! Ive focused a lot on studying natal charts....THEN...as I sat in the hospital after my daughter was born,and my husband knowing my deep interest in astrology...took down the time of her birth... so I pulled up her chart on astrodienst......
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Saturn conjunct mars in the fifth...WITH the moon in the fifth....urgh...boy that wasn't a good one for post partum depression..I TELL you what. I always identified so srongly with a lot of the pain in my life from being because of my Saturn in the fourth in leo... Absent mother,yes,depressing childhood..yes...endless problems with family and eventually I left my home land...and here I see Saturn linked with her moon and in the fight house ...father...and all in libra...relationships....my husband and I have had a lot of issues...I had all sorts of fears and nightmares when I saw that aspect..BUT...instead of falling into a ball(of which I did abit) I got as pro active as I could...and feel that at least there will be awareness on my part.... And I can study her chart and help her have an interest in astrology too!!!

I think in indian astrology..the FULL completion of saturns cycle is 36. When I see Marilyn monroes chart(Saturn in the fourth...although always curious as to valid birthtimes...though this certainly fits) and her move back to los angeles...her place of birth,ending in an empty piece of real estate,but no HOME...it makes sense to me she ended her life two months after her 36th birthday. I also having Saturn in the fourth...gave birth to my daughter a year and a half ago and finally am securing my citizenship in a new nation.... As for my daughter...no doubt Ill be obsessed with her fifth house issues....but we never truly know how things will work out...unless we are god..and I'm not...so I'll leave the rest to be shown to me xxxx Thanks for your response amnesia...appreciate it!!!!!!

Amnesia

Thanks amnesia...at least my tireless study of my chart..would be approved of by you! Ive focused a lot on studying natal charts....THEN...as I sat in the hospital after my daughter was born,and my husband knowing my deep interest in astrology...took down the time of her birth... so I pulled up her chart on astrodienst......
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Saturn conjunct mars in the fifth...WITH the moon in the fifth....urgh...boy that wasn't a good one for post partum depression..I TELL you what. I always identified so srongly with a lot of the pain in my life from being because of my Saturn in the fourth in leo... Absent mother,yes,depressing childhood..yes...endless problems with family and eventually I left my home land...and here I see Saturn linked with her moon and in the fight house ...father...and all in libra...relationships....my husband and I have had a lot of issues...I had all sorts of fears and nightmares when I saw that aspect..BUT...instead of falling into a ball(of which I did abit) I got as pro active as I could...and feel that at least there will be awareness on my part.... And I can study her chart and help her have an interest in astrology too!!!

I think in indian astrology..the FULL completion of saturns cycle is 36. When I see Marilyn monroes chart(Saturn in the fourth...although always curious as to valid birthtimes...though this certainly fits) and her move back to los angeles...her place of birth,ending in an empty piece of real estate,but no HOME...it makes sense to me she ended her life two months after her 36th birthday. I also having Saturn in the fourth...gave birth to my daughter a year and a half ago and finally am securing my citizenship in a new nation.... As for my daughter...no doubt Ill be obsessed with her fifth house issues....but we never truly know how things will work out...unless we are god..and I'm not...so I'll leave the rest to be shown to me xxxx Thanks for your response amnesia...appreciate it!!!!!!

That Saturn/Mars conjunction in the fith could be very positive though! Might suggest a natural entertainer with tremendous discipline and energy. The 5th House is all about fun and children really but it is also something that pops up a lot in the charts of people who are extremely creative as well :)

Things like art and culture are a big part of the fith house and with a Mars/Saturn conjunction (and Moon in there as well!) there may be someone who is a masterful entertainer or artist. The Moon there may give her a natural affinity to children as well so may be involved a lot with them in her life.

leila11

That Saturn/Mars conjunction in the fith could be very positive though! Might suggest a natural entertainer with tremendous discipline and energy. The 5th House is all about fun and children really but it is also something that pops up a lot in the charts of people who are extremely creative as well :)

Things like art and culture are a big part of the fith house and with a Mars/Saturn conjunction (and Moon in there as well!) there may be someone who is a masterful entertainer or artist. The Moon there may give her a natural affinity to children as well so may be involved a lot with them in her life.

Im very excited you said that because she has those genes!! I was a dancer..I sing..my mother an opera singer,and my entire mothers family are artists..anything from mime to thespians to cello to choreographers and painting artists..there are powerful genes in my family that way...and that's why I moved to ny city to be close to a plavce where pple can indeed make careers out of the arts. I am so grateful you said that Amnesia. THANKYOU. Shes been watching and responding to annie and my voice and everything since birth...she has a huge arts culture influence through me..its always been my passion and talent. THANKYOU

Zarathu

Account Closed

Challenges that we are born with don't just simply disappear overnight after we reach our 20th birthday - we wrestle with our natures constantly but mastering our natal chart is something that takes a long time (usually) and this is closely linked to Saturn's influence and where it is in the natal chart.

Amnesia

You have failed to understand what I have written. I'm not disagreeing with this.

To do a full analysis, one cannot simply look at the challenges. The professional astrologer needs to go back then to the natal chart to look at the significant cognitive structures which cause the person to relate to the challenges presented by time of living. Then I look at the ways that changes impact the client and how they actually deal with change, their strengths in this life, the fences that they should not climb over, their mission in life, and even their energy and health issues.

As to whether its cause by Saturn, that is entirely dependent on the individual chart. For many people, Saturn has little influence on their chart as a whole.

But ........all these things come from the natal chart.

However a forum like this is a sound bite event. It is no place to do a full $300-$400 full blown analysis. We may wish to look further into the native's love or financial life, and much much more. IMO, I'm actually out of my own ethics by answering questions without full analysis of the chart, but there is no other way to do it in a sound-bite forum. People lose interest very quickly when I launch into full blown analyses, and I've seen this many times over the years. They want simple answers to complex questions, and they only want to hear good things.

Last edited:

leila11

You have failed to understand what I have written. I'm not disagreeing with this.

To do a full analysis, one cannot simply look at the challenges. The professional astrologer needs to go back then to the natal chart to look at the significant cognitive structures which cause the person to relate to the challenges presented by time of living. Then I look at the ways that changes impact the client and how they actually deal with change, their strengths in this life, the fences that they should not climb over, their mission in life, and even their energy and health issues.

As to whether its cause by Saturn, that is entirely dependent on the individual chart. For many people, Saturn has little influence on their chart as a whole.

But ........all these things come from the natal chart.

However a forum like this is a sound bite event. It is no place to do a full $300-$400 full blown analysis. We may wish to look further into the native's love or financial life, and much much more. IMO, I'm actually out of my own ethics by answering questions without full analysis of the chart, but there is no other way to do it in a sound-bite forum. People lose interest very quickly when I launch into full blown analyses, and I've seen many times over the years. They want simple answers to complex questions, and they only want to hear good things.

Its great that people have different perspectives! It would be so boring otherwise!!!!!!!!!!!!