Serial killers

Sanem

I taped a documentary on Inca's last night; lots of astronomical/astrological reference, I guess my prayers have been answered :).

Themis

I have read somewhere about the inverted role of killers and killed as well in terms of Karma. but i wonder whether suicide is Karmic. most of the suicidal people are depression sufferers---but some think that depression opens a way for higher evolution in the life. some come out it with wisdom and intelligence, but others just rest at the bottom. those who can't evolve through their knowledge seems can't bear this lesson, or test of the life, and there are also many unsusccesful suiciders. it seems that's rather an act of accusation on other for their own problems. seems complicated.

DONNA

Has anyone come up with a date or even a guess to the birthtime for BTK (Dennis Lynn Rader)? I've been pouring over the data for the last 4 days.

DONNA

Dang! I just realized that during the retro I asked for a date of birth...I have the date but not the time. No confusion intended...

DeeBo

On the subject of suicide having a huge karmic debt, you have to also look at how often times people kill themselves and it isn't called a suicide.

for instance, If I'm having a bad day, and say I get in my car and start driving like a maniac and lose control of my vehicle, and I'm killed in the process, haven't I basically just killed myself?

Does it only count as a suicide if I leave a note?

What about if I'm depressed and start using drugs in excess and overdose, is that a suicide or an accident?

I think in many ways we do end up killing ourselves.

What if I've been a chain smoker all of my life, and eventually die from lung cancer, haven't I basically killed myself? ...the long way? ...or would you say I died of natural causes (disease)?

Indeed, I think in most cases (but not all) we do end up killing ourselves.

but, if I leave a note, my karmic debt is much bigger???:eek:

DeeBo

2rainbows

i believe the level of karmic debt has to do with reasons one chose to incarnate in the first place. if a person ends their life before they have even made a dent in the karmic reason of their incarnation, the need to pay back karma could double. i believe no other spirit can be harder on ourselves than we are toward ourselves and when we are directly in front of the mistakes we have made, we obligate ourselves to fix them. in a way, we all seem to choose some way or road to the physical end of our life. however, physical death is a free will concept that was made by man, not God. God did not design us to age and degenerate and die of any disease.
~Rainbows

joannski3

I remember an old roomate had an astrology book about "serial killers" ... it was quite good, interestingly, most of them were born under sun sign gemini and then its polarity, sagittarius. does anyone know of this book? i wish i could find it, i have searched with different titles on abebooks and amazon and can't find it.

Joanna

tsquare

What is the word on the zodiac killer.
I have heard something of this before, but everytime I do a google seach all I get is junk. I looked on Emule to see if there was a book or something, and all there were were large movies(like 650MB). There is no way Im downloading anything like that with my 56K conection, so......what ya guys know.
==================================
Tsquare

Edit: Nevermind....I think I have a computer virus or something, like a trojan or a worm, thats redirecting my google searches. Tried it again and came up with lots of stuff.
=================Tsquare

Last edited:

joannski3

all i find is garbage books too, maybe i will post in the area where you can ask about books... i really thought it was cool, and it bugs me that i can't find it. at the time i was not at the level to even attempt to read a chart yet, but now i would understand it better.

maybe it was more like astrology of death, or zodiac of death... it may have not just been serial killers in the book i am looking for... HMMMPH! this gets annoying because this kind of stuff keeps me from sleeping.

I am an obsessive scorpio!

riverbend

Part 1 of this paper mentions a couple of books -

"Astropsychiatry" by Harry Darling, M.D., and Ruth Hale Oliver, CSA Press, 1973.

"Destined for Murder: Profiles of Six Serial Killers" by Sandra Harrison Young and Edna Rowland, Llewellyn Publications, 1995.

I found the article interesting. I often say I want to be an FBI profiler when I grow up. Scorpio Sun & Moon, Gemini Asc. :cool:

Charts for are available as well!

tsquare

Thanks Riverbend!:D
Lots of chart links there, Im gonna check it out.
It looks like a real interesting link all in all.
My jaw dropped to the ground when I saw the titles to some of the links above the charts....gonna check it out now.
Thanks!:D
TsquarezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

aquarius7000

Matt, can you please post their complete birth data? I am missing their TOB, and would like to do their charts on my own software.

Cheers,
:)AQ7

aquarius7000

Thanks for that, Matt.

Haven't got time for more just now and fell asleep last evening (had some gory nighmares:p), but just did their charts.

Some common configs in Bernado's and Homolka's charts:

• Lots of earth in both their charts
  • Pluto (violence, obsession, dark/hidden activities) aspects both their Mercs (thinking)
  • Chiron, Saturn and Uranus afflictions
Will try to remember to come back and post their charts later.

:)AQ7

vannasan

Hi all
I find this thread very interesting and for most reasons as others have said before; usually having to do with whether we really have free will or not; etc. I think there are some great answers pertaining to that and so, I'll leave that part of it for now.

What I wanted to know is how to identify patterns. I've been looking at some charts (about 20) of different serial killers and there is really no conclusive pattern that I can find - to say oh, this guy has mars here, so he must be...
- I also tried to look at killers born in different decades, since I realise a lot of the outer planets will have similar aspects for everyone born within a certain generation; I say this in reference to Neptune sextile Pluto which was 1 aspect that I kept picking up in all their charts (and all btwn 0-5degrees). But I've seen this sextile between these 2 planets will last for some years to come, so cannot be to blame.
- I think I also saw that, with this sextile, there is almost always a third, more personal planet in the mix being Sun (usually in 12th) or mercury or mars badly aspected, and usually to pluto in retrograde.
But then again, it's not all conclusive.

So I was wondering, would it be better (instead of looking for 1 or few standard placements) would it not be better to look at their M.O. sort of like profiling. I think when I broke it down to the types of crimes they commited, the patterns seemed to show up more clearly.
For instance - killers who mudered men or boys almost always had dominant saturn placements that were in opposition to mars and almost always squared to chiron or the moon. Usually profilers would say they kill men because of some strong authoritative male figure in the past who mistreated them in some way that they have not been able to get over emotionally.

For those that killed women, there were squares from venus or the moon to Jupiter/ Neptune and or Saturn and the planets are often in retrograde

There was one I found (Marc Dutroux) who killed children and he had mars in 4th house (Pisces) semi-sq 4H ruler Neptune, which was in 12th house Scorpio, and Neptune sextiled Pluto in 10th house at 0-degree. Saturn in 1H was also square Pluto.

I'm just giving these placements to say that I'm not sure how there can be a dominant characteristic. I also don't know if anyone has brought up this way to look at their charts (I'm fairly new to astrology - under a year - and still have tons more to learn) but I think it might help as a way of looking at surrounding influences too like many others here have already pointed out. Though, going back to the very 1st post, if astrologers were able to point out that they were serial killers, then I think there must be some pattern or dominant placement.

I just find it hard to think that it is so set (back to the freewill/ fate discussion).
I have a question; I read through the whole blog, but I don't remember if there was any mention to transits; I was wondering because I know they have a 'cool down' period between acts, so could there be a dominant transit that could maybe set someone off in this type of way?

Sorry for the long post and I don't think I expressed myself very clearly, but if anyone gets my drift please let me know if astrologers work by any patterns of identification- and what's the most common one; or answer the question above please. Thx.
And feel free to pick apart this post :wink:

I have posted the signature of killers as per lifescape astrology at
http://lifescapeastrology.com/personality.html

it is very narrow signature and calls for simultaneous negativity from chiron and sedna both on venus.

lot of killers data is there at astro.com category of killers.
http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Category:Passions_:_Criminal_Perpetrator_:_Homicide_serial

In case you test this signature with 100 or more charts, please send me your feedback.

wish you all good luck, and divine blessings,
rakesh singhal