Promiscuity - Boy/girl craziness

pinecloud

Do you have Venus conj Neptune Jenna?Are you boy crazy?:joyful:

I am wondering why the Neptune connection though-I would think Neptune would be more about being in love with love than the actual promiscuity.Or maybe Neptune just makes Venusian matters a little foggy and the person doesn't know who to desire?

I have Venus square Saturn too.Do you think it makes up for committment problems in your case?For me it has just showed bad luck in love,I put the *blame* for my enjoyment of flirts in the Venus square Jupiter...and the fact that I have Venus in Aries...and Mars in Gemini..:whistling:

What sign is your Venus by the way?

Pinecloud,sorry but I am not seeing your chart in here:sad:

Arian,my Venus makes an out of sign square to Saturn in Aquarius.No connection to my 1st house Neptune though.The square to Saturn has made it hard for me to find a long term mate,but it hasn't tempered the 'boy crazy' thing at all lol.

Venus-Neptune aspect
worst=conjunction I am one of those
2=opposiition
3=square
However if the Venus simultaneously trines or sextiles to Saturn
the Native will behave better
I was all wrong here It is all about Venus - Uranus conj, oppos, square
Neptune makes it hard because neptune - venus contact make that you want to fantasise and beautify the relationship like a fairytale or at least I do.

Last edited:

GreenMist

Banned
I do appreciate the importance of a bucket of ice cold water. :rightful:

I have mars in scorpio with venus in pisces. I have problems in that area to say the least :sad:

pinecloud

For more details of promiscuousity, plese refer to these interpretation

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrological-aspects/venus-square-uranus.php

Although, I have venus Uranus conjunction. I was always fearful of separation due to
Libra Neptune trines Venus. Having Neptune in Libra makes the native excessively
romantic and affectionate. I tend to dream of an eternal love. I was a glamour
[FONT=&quot]photographer. I approached any Models who accepted to date (my Uranus-Venus traits)[/FONT]
I was all wrong here It is all about Venus - Uranus conj, oppos, square
Neptune makes it hard because neptune - venus contact make that you want to fantasise and beautify the relationship like a fairytale

gimzo23

For more details of promiscuousity, plese refer to these interpretation

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrological-aspects/venus-square-uranus.php

Although, I have venus Uranus conjunction. I was always fearful of separation due to
Libra Neptune trines Venus. Having Neptune in Libra makes the native excessively
romantic and affectionate. I tend to dream of an eternal love. I was a glamour
[FONT=&quot]photographer. I approached any Models who accepted to date (my Uranus-Venus traits)[/FONT]

I don't want do distract from the thread's topic, but do people really perceive those outer planets' generational positions on such personal levels like that? For what you describe there, isn't it more that Neptune Venus trine in effect, which might be enhanced by Venus dispositing Neptune? In my chart, I can feel my 5th house Neptune and my Neptune aspects strongly personally, but I'm not so sure about the sign position. But I don't know, maybe you are able to tune in very universally with your Neptune to be able to feel or integrate it on a personal level quite strongly?

Lissa

Sorry,I've been away for quite a while.I think what I was able to conclude,so far,is that Venus/Uranus or Venus/Neptune linkages are usually connected to promiscuity.Also,Venus in Aries,Sagittarius or Aquarius have a tendency to be rather detached and enjoy variety and excitment.Venus in hard aspect with Jupiter can also show no restrains in the love arena.

Just my conclusions.

Pinecloud,here is my chart:

Attachments

• Lissa.jpg
    Lissa.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 36

divine g

Banned
Venus in Aries,Sagittarius or Aquarius have a tendency to be rather detached and enjoy variety and excitment
Totally in agreement here with you Lissa..also had two exes with venus in sage and aqua..

Uranus is conjuncting your sun right now, that has a lot to do with it also..It's going to be squaring your natal Uranus in a couple of years so your boy craziness might go into overdrive, especially next year when Uranus enters Aries and conjuncts your moon..

Your Chiron in 7th is also saying that having emotional relationships may be a source of pain for you, so you may be unconsciously (or consciously) avoiding commitment for fear of getting hurt..

Last edited:

pinecloud

This thread is started by another membre 'Lissa' a month ago
My interpretation is that she meant of:
Lacking standards of selection; indiscriminate relationship
fantacy with someonce just she met on the street

pinecloud

I have always been quite boy crazy,though it has definetely got worse over the years:tongue:I have always loved boys and thinking about boys and dreaming about boys,and flirting a little(once I get past my initial shyness),and basicly just playing the love-game and teasing a bit:cool:Everytime I see a cute guy on the street and I start thinking about a possible romance and the eventual marriage and oh my mind gets carried away...It is all in the spirit of light-hearted fun though-it stops being fun when someone's feelings get hurt.
Here is a chart of someone promiscuous

Attachments

• Nurse.jpg
    Nurse.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 34

pinecloud

Pinecloud-Venus conjunct Uranus in Gemini? fun!
Yes they do in a very tight orbs like 07' The effect of Venus-Uranus inspiring strangers was already apparent when I was only 3 years old and continued even into late 50s. I was never sure about their motivation wheather they are inspired to tease me or if they did care about me or just want to engage in desire driven flirt for the moment?:innocent: I worry because my Saturn sextiles my Venus too to watch out for emotional security. I always prefered company of women rather than men. Boy with Venus in the first house and conjunct ascendant often ehoes the mood and even mirrors the morphological features of the one he loves, Saturn seems watch out for emotional security too.

I was born between parents who perceived that the love wass like militaristic campaigns of feudal Samurai war lords and that everything had to have only bipolar ends. In another words, win or lose, nothing in between. It only helped me in maintaining high average grades in schools at the near top in most of classes, but did not help me anything else in the real world situations. I suffered with confusion and delusion all my life about anything concers love. I was always looking for a place to hide where I can play "unheard" of what my parent trying to prove on me. I used one of my female cousin as protective shield for hiding my face between her thick long black hair until I started school at age 7. I was also placed to her house and lived with her between age 3 -7 as a foster brother. since she was born 3 years ahead of me. At my age 4, she started school already and I sat in school playground every day waited her until she got out from her class. She was someone born very generous about love and friendship. Got up five o'clock and picked some flowers from the garden and on her way to school, visited the tomb of neighbours' daughter who fell into an abandoned old well and died few years ago. She also retained a millennium old image and style found in a typical Princess born to ancient Fujiwara clan in the Hei-An era of Kyoto, Japan as seen in old paintings. Noble yet approachable intimacy was always apparent but never arrogant in every way she carried herself. She had six younger sisters but no brother. Just a week before his death, our grand father 34th Duke of Kujo suggested that I should be adapted as a heir and marry my cousin at age 15. Her parents and We both were 100% for it, but my parents were utterly against it. I never have quite understood why.

Attachments

• mynatal.jpg
    mynatal.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

pinecloud

Pinecloud-Venus conjunct Uranus in Gemini? fun!
Yes they do in a very tight orbs like 07' The effect of Venus-Uranus inspiring strangers was already apparent when I was only 3 years old and continued even into late 50s. I was never sure about their motivation wheather they are inspired to tease me or if they did care about me or just want to engage in desire driven flirt for the moment?:innocent: I worry because my Saturn sextiles my Venus too to watch out for emotional security. I always prefered company of women rather than men. Boy with Venus in the first house and conjunct ascendant often echoes the mood and even mirrors the morphological features of the one he loves

Last edited:

pinecloud

Lissa;1[FONT=Verdana said:
47715]Pinecloud-Venus conjunct Uranus in Gemini?I imagine that!:lol:
Yes they do in a very tight orb of 00:07'. The effect was already apparent at age of 3 and continued into old age. I was never sure wheather women was seeking real love or physically charged joy for a moment. Saturn sextiles to my venus as well which tries to avoid flirting in favour of more sublime form of love such as the followings:

From high school to college years I really enjoyed playing continuo (background accompaniment) on a harpsichord for soprano students of local music colleges who were then studying operatic voice. I really wanted to learn playing it on a lute performing the same part. I interviewed several lutenists in Kyoto and Osaka but I was judged not skilled enough to receive lessons since I had no prior experience on violin nor cello nor even guitar.

I have learnt that the spiritual relationship with the singer greatly affected the quality of performance. The voice never sounded right if we can not look at each other straight with mutual appreciation of our ethereal relationship in music. When there is an emotional synchronicity. Listeners perceived us as a beautiful pair. Fad language calls it 'Chemistry' or 'touching of souls' once we both acknowledged that it existed, it can grow to a strong bond into the unity of harmonious souls. Handel's Semele was my favourite aria for soprano singers. It is originally written for a soprano and strings with a lute accompaniment. I can pretty much imagine as if the keyboard was part of singer particularly neck and above, and pretending as if we were slowly dancing. Stroking her hair and neck with my fingers. If you have this level of intimacy to the singer, you can make her voice sound much sweeter and even make her graceful still.However I was already set to marry one of my close cousin hence I never fell in love with any of singers whom I helped practicing. All these ideas started when my own parents were so much against juvenile marriage with my cousin at my age 15 / her age 18, she was utterly disappointed and complained she could not sleep, one night, I brought a CD of Handel's aria Semele, we listened and I played with her hair, run my fingers on her cheeks, she fell in sleep effortlessly, but she got addicted to this experience ever since. and I got addicted to play bass accompaniment for whoever sang aria 'in quest sens' from Handel's Ottone where I can express highly sublimated spiritual form of love to women by embellishing her voice and adding grace to singer's appearance.

Last edited:

pinecloud

Dear Devine g

I've read (and experienced) Aries as the one of the top signs who will have a one-night stand..
These Two Aries seem to be so different. One acts like Libra and Other acts like a Sagitarius. Thre are also two Cancers What do you see in them?

Attachments

• Nurse.jpg
    Nurse.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 25
  • FEM.jpg
    FEM.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 27
  • natal-simple.jpg
    natal-simple.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 24
  • cousin.jpg
    cousin.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Venus in Sagitarrius tends to "play the field"..and I've read (and experienced) Aries as the one of the top signs who will have a one-night stand..
Venus in Sagitarrius definitely plays the field. My sister is a Libra Sun/Libra Ascendent with Sagitarrius in Venus. Even though she has relatively long and very close relationships with partners, eventually she has sex with someone else, and the relationship breaks up. It's weird because she thinks it's okay and can't understand why her partners don't think it's okay!:innocent:

Arian Maverick

I've read (and experienced) Aries as the one of the top signs who will have a one-night stand..

You must take into consideration the position and aspects of Mars, at the very least. I do not deny that Arians are sexual beings, and the sign is known for its distaste of commitment. Yet is Arian sexuality limited to this prescribed matter of expression?

Many months ago, I came across a post by a mother who was concerned her child would engage in reckless sexual behavior during his or her adolescense because he or she possessed an Aries stellium. Perhaps I am unusual in this regard, but I don't understand why an Arian would engage in such behavior because there is great potential for emotional complications, not to mention risks to one's sexual health. Arians are notorious for "keeping things simple." Some may attempt to have "no strings attached" sex, but I think they deceive themselves because there is no such thing. Therefore, the simplest way to confront this issue is to diffuse one's energies elsewhere, perhaps in creative or intellectual pursuits. There was a famous monk who did this--he was very sexual, but he promised he would devote his life to God if he survived a storm, and he channeled his sexual energies into scholarly work. What was his name? I am curious to see his natal chart...

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

katydid

You must take into consideration the position and aspects of Mars, at the very least. I do not deny that Arians are sexual beings, and the sign is known for its distaste of commitment. Yet is Arian sexuality limited to this prescribed matter of expression?

Many months ago, I came across a post by a mother who was concerned her child would engage in reckless sexual behavior during his or her adolescense because he or she possessed an Aries stellium. Perhaps I am unusual in this regard, but I don't understand why an Arian would engage in such behavior because there is great potential for emotional complications, not to mention risks to one's sexual health. Arians are notorious for "keeping things simple." Some may attempt to have "no strings attached" sex, but I think they deceive themselves because there is no such thing. Therefore, the simplest way to confront this issue is to diffuse one's energies elsewhere, perhaps in creative or intellectual pursuits. There was a famous monk who did this--he was very sexual, but he promised he would devote his life to God if he survived a storm, and he channeled his sexual energies into scholarly work. What was his name? I am curious to see his natal chart...

Arian Maverick

I think the generation with the saturn/uranus/neptune conjunctions in sag ,and especially in capricorn, tend modify the 'reckless' behavior of aries energy. My kids Aries friends are surprisingly responsible and aware of making 'good choices' in this regard. They all have that intense square from the triple capricorn conjunction and a quincunx from Pluto in scorpio. My sons best friend, who is an aries like my son, used competitive sports as an outlet, and my son used his ambitions for the police academy to get him through those crazy adolescent times. :devil::kissing::rightful:
The Aries back in my day had trines from Pluto in Leo which sextiled neptune in Libra.
Peace/Love/ go for it. :sideways::kissing:

divine g

Banned
Hey Pinecloud, sorry for the late response, I wasn't aware of your post..

My quick intuitive rundown of these charts..

1. The nurse has mars in aries, and this thread has been leaning towards mars having alot to do with promiscuity. Aries like to dive right into situations head first, which can sometimes lead to reckless behavior, and acting without thinking. Saturn is the best planet to curb that enthusiasm(I know because I have Saturn conjunct my Mars in 1st..As I get older, it seems like Saturn would block me from a one-night stand even if I wanted to..lol)

2.The 2nd chart has Venus rising, conjunct the Asc, so they actually attract relationships. Venus is the opposite of Mars, astrologically. Mars is thinking about himself, and Venus is thinking about others. So that Venus on the ascendant makes it easier for her to be scene as relationship-material. Venus rules relationships, but loses a bit of her feminity when she gets into masculine or fire signs like Aries, Sage, or Aquarius. This chart also has moon in 7th, which shows she actually needs relationships emotionally, and may crave the ups and downs and emotionality of them.

3. The last chart is a tricky one, I would watch out for that Mars in the 8th. It's pretty close to the moon on the cusp of the 9th house. This may show an inner longing to get away, possibly for a sexual relationship in secret with someone far away. They are attracted to people with exotic looks, or foreign backgrounds. Venus on the cusp of the 5th is also showing some ambivelance towards the romantic view of a settled domestic life, vs. getting out and having fun. That Scorpio Ascendant may misuse sexual power, as they are constantly attracting sexual attention, and those 8th house planets may keep any dalliances secret.

Also, that Jupiter, Pluto and North Node in Leo shows someone who is very much about romance, leaning towards the more fun-oriented side of Venus as opposed to the committed relationship side of Venus.

Sun in Aries square the moon in Cancer shows the big picture here..They seem to be constantly struggling with having a fiery masculine sex drive, but having sensitive emotions which would want to protect their emotions from "playing the game".

Last edited:

divine g

Banned
Venus in Sagitarrius definitely plays the field. My sister is a Libra Sun/Libra Ascendent with Sagitarrius in Venus. Even though she has relatively long and very close relationships with partners, eventually she has sex with someone else, and the relationship breaks up. It's weird because she thinks it's okay and can't understand why her partners don't think it's okay!:innocent:
I can relate to that Christine..I had an ex with a stellium in Libra, who wanted a relationship, and would work hard to make it work, but insisted on having male friends..She saw nothing wrong with that, and that's what broke us up. She may have had Pisces rising(time of birth unclear), which may have had something to do with being confused on the do's and donts of relationships. But she also had Venus exactly conjunct Neptune, so to her, I guess love was this big, all-encompassing spiritual thing with everybody around her. That aspect also shows deception in love, or illusions in love.

Needless to say, eventually the relationship dissolved due to her boundary confusion. Never could prove she actually slept with anybody while we were together, but she had that boy-craziness which made it look like she was leaning in that direction. She eventually got married, (she is a Scorpio, and played for keeps), but that Venus in Sage sure gave her a wandering eye on the way to the altar!:love:

Very annoying to be the significant other to this type, because the constant accusations of cheating will wear on both..

There was a famous monk who did this--he was very sexual, but he promised he would devote his life to God if he survived a storm, and he channeled his sexual energies into scholarly work. What was his name? I am curious to see his natal chart...

Arian Maverick
Are you talking about St. Augustine? He was born November 13, 354.

pinecloud

Very annoying to be the significant other to this type, because the constant accusations of cheating will wear on both..
Hi, Iam gemini stellim (Asc/Mar/Venus/Uranus in Gemini, I agree I never liked Sagitalius because they always show up late but it seems that they like to pursue Gemini Stellium (opposition in polarity makes them secure for some reason. Most of Sagitalius women I know looked like birds as well

Last edited: