Transits for examination day

Lissa

Hi folks!

I'll be having my first important exam-so important that it may even determine wether or not I will make it to college-and I'm going crazyyyyyy...The exam will contain stuff from both my 10th and 11th grade...:w00t:I've been studying since December for these two big exams(first one,my Geography exam,will be this Friday and the other one,Portuguese Literature,will be on Tuesday the 23rd)but you can never be prepared enough...Sadly,I haven't been able to find the motivation to study lately...I just can't sit on my studying table and study,at leats not with the same energy and determination I used to have...I am very tired...My room is a mess,I need to iron and take care of the house,my parents are pressuring me to get my drivers license as fast as I can and it's too much,I just can't take it...:unsure:

I remember I did an horary about my exams a while ago...I need to search for that thread again...This time,I decided to go with transits...will post my natal chart with the transits for my 1st exam(Geography),then the chart for my Literature exam...

OK,so this Friday both the Sun and Mercury will be in Gemini,the traditional sign of schooling...good!But the Sun will be squaring my natal Sun...and Mercury will be hoovering over my 5th,the house of recriation...not so good...I need to be focused!Uranus is also going over my Sun,in my 3rd house.I believe Uranus is what's taking my focus away...

Jupiter,ruler of my 3rd house of school,and Neptune,its modern ruler,will both be trining my 6th house Mars,so I guess I will be too jumpy,unable to focus once more...Mercury rules my 9th house of advanced studies and transiting Mercury will be sextiling my Moon/Mercury conjunction so I think I will get the grades I need but I still think I will have two horrible hours where I won't be able to focus...

The transits for this day look very dark to me...

Attachments

• ExaminationDayGeo.jpg
    ExaminationDayGeo.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 31

Shanti

Hi Lissa,

I really hope you will get sucess in your exams.

I like the fact that transiting jupiter are making a station in the sky at 15 june at 27 degrees of aquarius. This is trine to your m.c. the aspect will be in effect for this whole period.
Stationary planets are said to be quite strong when making aspects.
(I love when jupiter makes stations in aspect to points in my chart).
This sounds very helpful for sucess I think.

Good luck

waybread

The main thing that pops out for me is transiting Uranus conjunct your sun. You probably have been feeling this energy for a while, so if you have a sense of it, it should continue through your exam period. A time to expect the unexpected, to concentrate on keeping your emotions on an even level, and to have a Plan B ready in case Plan A doesn't work.

You have a lot of Aries "woman warrior" energy in your chart, in the 3rd house of thinking and writing, so you can think of yourself as a mental athlete.

If you are worried about focussing, just prepare as comprehensively as you can ahead of time, and use the usual test-taking techniques to get you through: e. g., answer the questions that are quick and easy for you first, keep an eye on the clock, double-check your answers, and so on. Maybe play your favourite most empowering music before you head off to your exams.

Good luck, Lissa!

aquarius7000

Lissa,

Go for it.:) You have tr-Ura setting, through its very close conj to your natal Sun, your natal Sun-Jup trine alive. Jupiter rules your 3rd house, and, so, this is excellent. On that day, you will also have Merc sextile Merc, and also an exact Merc sextile Moon (awesome), so all your 3rd house planets are more or less favourably aspected; so is Jup, lord of your 3rd house. Don't worry about those one or two squares. Sometimes, having any aspects at all with certain planets is good, and the main thing to consider here is the third house lord and planets, and they are doing well currently.

As regards concentration problems, this is 'natal' with you. Remember we discussed this on the Ura-Merc (square) thread? Having the fluctuating Moon in the 3rd and close to Merc, though bestows immense creativity, but also a very wavering mind, esp, if not in a fixed sign. So, this is something you will have to learn to deal with long-term.

Good luck,
:)AQ7

Last edited:

Lissa

Thank you for the kind readings.OK,so my 3rd house ruler is nicely activated by transit(Mercury will be sextile it),and transiting Jupiter(my3rd house ruler)will also be trining my MC(career)Nice!This is looking a little bit brighter,although I am still terrified.I've been practicing for the exams by doing old exams and the question they ask are so...arrgh!!I went back to my horary and turned out the exams significator was in horrible shape,so I guess this accounts for the fact that the exams should be quite,humm,unique on their own.

Yes,I will do my best to get my natal chart to stay quiet and put my Saturn sextiles to work and focus...for now I just feel very lazy,I almost need to force myself to sit and study.I am so exhausted!!

I will post the transits for my Literatura exam...once I get the chart done.

Lissa

OK,so here's the chart.

The Moon is bang on my descendant,which is nice because my Literature exam will require a lot of creative writing.Still,the Moon squares my natal Moon/Mercury conjunction.Creative blocks?Since the Moon is so nicely placed in Cancer I will take the chance and say it will also be a favourable aspect that will strenghten my creativity.Mercury will be almost exacly sextiling my Mercury,and the Aquarius stellium will still be trining my MC and Mars so I should be OK.

Attachments

• LiteratureExamTRansits.jpg
    LiteratureExamTRansits.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 23

Shanti

Hi Lissa,

If I don't be mistaken I think that on this day transiting mercury will be sesquisquare(135 degrees) to M.c.
This will trigger the jupiter trine to m.c. which I think is good for you.
Besides jupiter is sextile your venus all this period so you can afford some joyful celebrations and attend to love and party and have a good time when you are finished:biggrin:.

I hope i'm not wrong here but to me it looks good.
(how is that sesquisquare spelled btw...):biggrin:

Lissa

Hello there Shanti!

You were right-my exams were great-both extremely easy.But the Literature one (23/6)was the easiestit was so easy I could hardly believe it!

When I was finished-I did engage in some social activities,that led to a new boyfriend:wink: