Any hope?

nikhel07

So I am new to this website, i have spoken to a bunch of psychics, and also praying to god and keeping faith.
Was wondering if you saw any hope. my fiancee broke up with me in april 08,we were together for 3 yrs, always happy.some miss communication. well everyone says she will be back,she ignores me, last time we spoke was oct through email
uall see hope or should i move on

my name is nikhel --- January 07,1983 around 2am
her name is erin ---September 20,1982 around 2 am

any hope anythingyou guys see pls help. dont knw whay i am still emotional everyday about this, dreams abt her missing her,God i used to be such a playboy before i meet her, o well whatever u all see.

my email is nikhel@gmail.com also

R4VEN

nikhel07 said:
uall see hope or should i move on
This site is not about you asking and someone giving you the answers. You are meant to provide some input yourself.

But - mate - move on already!!!! The message is clear as I see it. She's over you.
And don't burn daylight in pining for her or anyone else. I have done that too many times in my life, and it's not worth the effort it requires to remain that miserable.

PS: Oh, and for a woman, a love-sick, pining man is not at all attractive. If you're so desperate for her to be back in your life, at least act like the playboy you used to be. This may be the only thing which will get her attention - but don't bet on it.

Last edited:

R4VEN

Sorry, nikhel, didn't mean to be harsh - just trying to be realistic.

In thinking about your plight, you just may have tour natal Pluto conjunct your natal moon, in which case when you fall in love, you fall hard, and when you are hurt, no-one in the history of the world is as hurt as you.

Truth is, pain is a teacher, and you can learn a lot about yourself from this experience. Your question needs to be:
What can I learn from this?
How can I handle it better next time someone breaks my heart?

astrop86

Wait, I thought natal Pluto conjunct Moon just meant intensification of emotions, especially with mine being in Scorpio. Yeah, I've only thought I was in true love once, and yeah, it took me a month to realize it was gone, then another three months to pull out of it.

astrop86 said:
Wait, I thought natal Pluto conjunct Moon just meant intensification of emotions, especially with mine being in Scorpio. Yeah, I've only thought I was in true love once, and yeah, it took me a month to realize it was gone, then another three months to pull out of it.

When we talk about pluto, its intense, controlling, dominant, wilful, obsessive, transformational.

ALL relationships and indeed life is all about Lessons, if we dont learn the first time around, then it will surely be repeated. Learn from this relationship and grow, and move on......