Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Ukpoohbear

That was crazy! Green dots covered the whole chart and took over the Leo moon and Bits of Jupiter

Yeah it is pretty cool seeing the different sizes and colours etc mine was covered in lots of little red dots mainly (Mars) my 2nd biggest was Pluto which was surprising because it’s not the most aspected or on an angle.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Yeah it is pretty cool seeing the different sizes and colours etc mine was covered in lots of little red dots mainly (Mars) my 2nd biggest was Pluto which was surprising because it’s not the most aspected or on an angle.

Well this is what I was thinking with mine. Venus is the final depositor in my chart yet couldn’t see it on these dots as much. Moon and Jupiter we’re going crazy with the dots

Ukpoohbear

Well this is what I was thinking with mine. Venus is the final depositor in my chart yet couldn’t see it on these dots as much. Moon and Jupiter we’re going crazy with the dots

It shows the %’s just below the chart but I’m not sure how they work it out. I compared it to others on my saved charts and I think the combination of colours do show the personality because my sisters was a lot calmer and serious and mine had yellow and pink in it which showed the more feminine side to me despite the high % of mars and Pluto. It’s a nice idea anyway!

Hkk

Account Closed
It shows the %’s just below the chart but I’m not sure how they work it out. I compared it to others on my saved charts and I think the combination of colours do show the personality because my sisters was a lot calmer and serious and mine had yellow and pink in it which showed the more feminine side to me despite the high % of mars and Pluto. It’s a nice idea anyway!

Ok I will check again.
Mine had a lot of green and purple

I was gonna say too that I don’t have much convo with u however I seem calm and collective on here but again I don’t know u

Hkk

Account Closed

I’m wrong .....it’s more pink and green so I have mars in cap 31 % and moon Leo 35% everything else is very low percentage

JUPITERASC

subtle difference between Paulus and Valens
could well be stated as follows :smile:

(a) for Paulus et al, in sect planets = "members of the party in power on Team Native"
EVEN THOUGH they ARE "THE PARTY IN POWER and ON TEAM NATIVE"
are out of sect when those planets ARE NOT LOCATED where they would be able to
wield that sect power

(b) for Valens et al, when in sect planets = "members of the party in power on Team Native"
EVEN THOUGH they ARE "THE PARTY IN POWER and on TEAM NATIVE"
are out of sect when those planets ARE NOT LOCATED where they would be able to
wield that sect power

nevertheless
for Valens et al, at least

those planets are considered only slightly out of sect
and not completely out of sect:
i.e.
their condition is instead described as being in 'halb'.

Thus, planets in 'halb'
are described by Valens
as being in sect
BUT
'situated contrary to their nature'. :smile:

and so
If the nocturnal planets in a diurnal chart are below the horizon
although they are out of sect/not of the party in power and so AGAINST TEAM NATIVE
they are still in hayz and so more natural
- but nocturnal planets that are above the horizon in a diurnal chart
are situated contrary to their nature (halb).

2.) In a nocturnal chart
the nocturnal planets are best placed the upper hemisphere away from the Sun (hayz).
Any nocturnal planets in the lower hemisphere in a nocturnal chart
are still in sect/ ON TEAM NATIVE
but are considered slightly out of sect and more diurnal in nature (halb).

Ukpoohbear

Ok I will check again.
Mine had a lot of green and purple

I was gonna say too that I don’t have much convo with u however I seem calm and collective on here but again I don’t know u

Yeah I am quite calm. Mars is in Gemini so it’s more talkative and playful than aggressive.

Chrysalis

Last time lord trigger from mars ....just recently triggered my L2 sun/saturn in my 8th house which squares my 5th house moon.

This ones funny ......its caused me to start looking into online gambling. Well its not actually gambling as such, its called "Matched betting" gonna study it for another few days and then try and get onto it.

conspiracy theorist

You and I share the Mars/Venus conjunction, though mine is attached to Jupiter while yours is attached to Pluto.

The year has been pretty.... eventful Chrys. Next year is panning to be another eventful year based on what I'm seeing. I'm looking at a few high octane years yet, and I ain't mad at that.

Chrysalis

I'd be interested to see how Venus handles the reigns this year, even though that whole conjunction will still be ruling so you might meet with similar kinds of events

I know thats what im thinking :annoyed:

Looking at my SR though, i live in hope of the upcoming 26th december eclipse to bring me some luck...which will form a grandtrine with my time lord venus which trines uranus.

Chrysalis

You and I share the Mars/Venus conjunction, though mine is attached to Jupiter while yours is attached to Pluto.

The year has been pretty.... eventful Chrys. Next year is panning to be another eventful year based on what I'm seeing. I'm looking at a few high octane years yet, and I ain't mad at that.

Hopefully jupiter brings you a beneficial mars time lord year then.

I wouldn't wish a mars (attached to pluto) SR on anyone. Its been gut renching to say the least.

Chrysalis

Oh I don't know.... Jupiter escalates. He doesn't watch the kind of escalation.

I know your not astrological dumb...but also take into account aspects made to asteroids too, that your mars/jupiter makes, as they will also come into affect this profection year.

My mars/pluto squares nessus (unfortunately).