How does he sees me? This chart doesn't macht my feelings.

Drisha

Hi guys,
I really could use some help with this issue...
Recently, I met this guy at my work... As far as I know, he is single. We talk sometimes, and he is very interesting person... I feel deeply attracted to him, but I don´t get a chance to see him often; usually he´s not at my office but at the client’s office.
My question here is: how does he see me? Only as a co-worker, or maybe he feels some attraction for me? Any chance for us to have a romance?
My feelings towards him are growing stronger.

In the chart:

So I’m Saturn, Moon and Venus. He is the Sun.
The Sun receives Saturn in exaltation and Venus in domicile. Is a good sign, right?
The thing that is bugging me is that the chart doesn’t seem to match my feelings for him.:surprised:
The Moon is void of course. Saturn doesn’t receive the Sun, neither the Moon or Venus.
Any thoughts about it?
Thanks anyway.

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Jupiter Rocks

I can't remember where I read it but if asking about feelings of the other person you don't really need to consider yours because you know how you feel. I find quite often in relationship charts that the receptions don't match the Querent - I wouldn't worry about that so much, it's nice if they are there but the important bit is how he feels about you.

Drisha

I can't remember where I read it but if asking about feelings of the other person you don't really need to consider yours because you know how you feel. I find quite often in relationship charts that the receptions don't match the Querent - I wouldn't worry about that so much, it's nice if they are there but the important bit is how he feels about you.
Thanks for your input on this! :D

rafaella

Hi guys,
I really could use some help with this issue...
Recently, I met this guy at my work... As far as I know, he is single. We talk sometimes, and he is very interesting person... I feel deeply attracted to him, but I don´t get a chance to see him often; usually he´s not at my office but at the client’s office.
My question here is: how does he see me? Only as a co-worker, or maybe he feels some attraction for me? Any chance for us to have a romance?
My feelings towards him are growing stronger.

In the chart:

So I’m Saturn, Moon and Venus. He is the Sun.
The Sun receives Saturn in exaltation and Venus in domicile. Is a good sign, right?
The thing that is bugging me is that the chart doesn’t seem to match my feelings for him.:surprised:
The Moon is void of course. Saturn doesn’t receive the Sun, neither the Moon or Venus.
Any thoughts about it?
Thanks anyway.

Moon in triplicity of Sun, so this does show reception from your side as well. Yes he likes you, Sun exalts Saturn, he likes you very much. I think he probably shows his attraction in some way, have you noticed? Are you more reserved in your behaviour towards him?

I find when reception don't seem to match is when the querent is reserved, uncertain and may actually show negative behaviour in contrast to how they feel inside. Also both your significators in 11th house, even though this is a 7th house question, you seem more focused on the friendship, at least right now.

Last edited:

Drisha

Moon in triplicity of Sun, so this does show reception from your side as well. Yes he likes you, Sun exalts Saturn, he likes you very much. I think he probably shows his attraction in some way, have you noticed? Are you more reserved in your behaviour towards him?

I find when reception don't seem to match is when the querent is reserved, uncertain and may actually show negative behaviour in contrast to how they feel inside. Also both your significators in 11th house, even though this is a 7th house question, you seem more focused on the friendship, at least right now.
Thanks for your reply. Yes, I think he's attracted to me, although I find it hard to completely believe that something can happen between us (maybe because my Capricorn Ascendant). Thanks :D

Chrysalis

You saturn are exalting sun, which matches how you are feeling at present about him. Your in no dignities of the sun, so theres nothing there from his side.

Neptune in 1st, rose colored glasses springs to mind.