Goodbye

byjove

Account Closed
Hi,

I've asked that my account is closed today so it will likely be done very shortly.

I'm cutting out astrology, tarot reading and psychics completely from my life. It's not that I think any of it is wrong exactly.

So many things which were predicted happened right on time.

But, as seen in my last thread, as some of you are likely to pick up on, over a period of a few years, advice and guidance given I feel led me massively astray which culminated in serious events earlier this year. It seriously impaired my judgement, damaged me and I know I would have handled things quite differently. Would things have all worked out perfectly without astrology etc.? Not at all. The general outcome could likely have been the same. But I wouldn't have been so badly affected like this. Note, strong words were given to me, indicating a near definitive outcome. So I didn't imagine of my desire alone. Expectations were blown out of proportion. This is related to transits and progressions, not horaries.

I have a comment on horaries too. It's natural for many of us to turn to horary in times of need. Some of us do it quite publicly here and others privately, but still do it. It's important not to let the art of horary take over when things are tricky. Also, I have noted that there is such a divergence on methods, practically every person who comments on a horary can have a completely different opinion on the outcome. Half may say yes, half no. That speaks volumes to me. Rolling the dice has the same outcome.

Notes for other astrologers on the way!

Thanks all,

Goodbye :wink:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi,

I've asked that my account is closed today so it will likely be done very shortly.

I'm cutting out astrology, tarot reading and psychics completely from my life. It's not that I think any of it is wrong exactly.

But, as seen in my last thread, as some of you are likely to pick up on, over a period of a few years, advice and guidance given I feel led me massively astray which culminated in serious events earlier this year. It seriously impaired my judgement, damaged me and I know I would have handled things quite differently. Would things have all worked out perfectly without astrology etc.? Not at all. The general outcome could likely have been the same. But I wouldn't have been so badly affected like this. Note, strong words were given to me, indicating a near definitive outcome. So I didn't imagine of my desire alone. Expectations were blown out of proportion. This is related to transits and progressions, not horaries.

I have a comment on horaries too. It's natural for many of us to turn to horary in times of need. Some of us do it quite publicly here and others privately, but still do it. It's important not to let the art of horary take over when things are tricky. Also, I have noted that there is such a divergence on methods, practically every person who comments on a horary can have a completely different opinion on the outcome. Half may say yes, half no. That speaks volumes to me. Rolling the dice has the same outcome.

Thanks all,

Hi byjove

Thank you for the update - wishing you fair winds and starry skies
and may you be happy and well always
hail and farewell :smile:

a6c1f7d6793e5074fd715662976b5a25.jpg

Rottenecards_6176851_byc95w8pxs.png

david starling

An astrological forecast is like a weather report. What you do to prepare for it, or deal with it when it happens is entirely up to you. Maybe you no longer need the weatherman to know which way the wind's blowing.

Last edited:

chris10

Hi,

Thanks all,

:sad:
I'm so sorry you are leaving AW.

Two years ago, an aunt of mine and I started talking about astrology. She didn't know my involvement with the ancient art since it is considered taboo and people, me included, usually don't talk openly about it.
She confided in me that when she met my uncle - 25 years before - she had visited a well-known astrologer and had written to some more asking if that relationship of hers would lead to marriage.
She had asked a horary if she would have children.
All of them had told her that her relationship wouldn't lead to marriage and that she wouldn't have any children.
The end result was that they got married and today, in 2015, they are still together. I have checked their charts. They have challenging aspects mostly but they are still together. Not only that but I can also see that there is true love between them. They have a 23 year old daughter.

So, whatever it is we are experiencing, I think it would be wise to just live life without letting charts rule our lives.
Yes, maybe we should check natal charts, horary charts, try to learn as much as we can. But when it comes down to decisions we should use Facts and Logic.

Do not believe blindly in anything. We should test everything in our lives to see what works and what does not.

I think I will be testing astrology till the day I die. :wink:

Good luck bj
I'll miss you!

SGde3a

Don't think something forecast is "definetly" going to happen and it's going to be terrible.. or an illness is on the way and "you are going to suffer and have to accept that". That's emotional propaganda.

Cut that person out of your life.