to piercethevale

isismagdalenne

heya, and I was trying to PM you on something I wanted to ask someone I knew was well studied and your box is full...could you possibly empty one or two so I could go through? :)

isismagdalenne

thats ok. Thanks anyhow:) Im sure you can see what I meant when I said I didnt wanna just ask anybody. To much cross info wouldve made it worse.

piercethevale

This whole 2012 thing started with the 'Remote Viewers' as far as I can tell......I became aware of it back about 1997 listening to Sean David Morton on the Art Bell program on radio.... they couldn't 'see' [access] the year for any 'Remote Viewing'...which is a fancy way of say, 'Using clairvoyants to see the future'.
If it's a sensitive matter to Spiritual Agencies...it becomes a 'Velvet Rope' situation... then a year or two later up popped this 'Mayan thing' as it corresponding to 2012.
Enjoy life...the world will still be here come 2013.
There's not a clairvoyant alive [that I know of...perchance one...but, that's not open to discussion with me nor really 'germane' to the topic you've focused on.] that is allowed into the 'Akashic Records' to times and matters pertaining to Arthurian matters either [for example].
Also the GLC... I've heard various degrees late in Sag. for that...I couldn't say what is the exact GLC.

isismagdalenne

well, I actually went ahead and posted the quetion in its own thread..since more people I know are popping on now. The MAIN thing Im wondering is why all the hype about "allignment" when none of the planets Im lookng at on the ephemiris for that date..allign. The sun hits 26 Sag EVERY year. (or any other degree you want to say its at) its not special. Mars hits 26...(albeit not on the same day as the sun even anyway) but mars moves so quickly Im sure this isnt special either. The only other planet that even comes close is Pluto..but its still 10 degrees away and that is a pretty big gap and is still not ALL the planets alligning. That is what Im trying to figure out...if there is something Im missing that they are counting as significant to being an "allignment" but, like I said..I posted the question on its own thread so I suppose I may have to repeat this there lol

isismagdalenne

and thank you for the response. Thats actually quite interesting. I followed everything you were saying except wasnt sure what you meant by "velvet rope" I assume it means exclusive, but Im not sure what that implies.

piercethevale

well, I actually went ahead and posted the quetion in its own thread..since more people I know are popping on now. The MAIN thing Im wondering is why all the hype about "allignment" when none of the planets Im lookng at on the ephemiris for that date..allign. The sun hits 26 Sag EVERY year. (or any other degree you want to say its at) its not special. Mars hits 26...(albeit not on the same day as the sun even anyway) but mars moves so quickly Im sure this isnt special either. The only other planet that even comes close is Pluto..but its still 10 degrees away and that is a pretty big gap and is still not ALL the planets alligning. That is what Im trying to figure out...if there is something Im missing that they are counting as significant to being an "allignment" but, like I said..I posted the question on its own thread so I suppose I may have to repeat this there lol

If you surf the net you can find the explanation as to this alignment...I read it... it's nothing I wish to concern myself with at this time.
The big thing is to focus on the 'coming year, 2013...read my threads on the Part of Transformation...[the Kennedy Assn. event chart provided some interesting clues today...] ...this 'Transformation' that this country is about to undergo/endure will need all hands on deck, so to speak...to steer our ship safely.

"O CAPTAIN! my Captain! our fearful trip is [almost] done;
The ship has weather’d every rack, the prize we sought is..."
Walt Whitman.

CapAquaPis

The GLC is thought to made a complete orbit every 5,500 years and a rare exact conjunction with our sun only happens every 26,000 years. Where the GLC travels greatly differs from the eliptic, like for example the GLC at 210, 240 and 270 degrees from the "0" degrees starting point: the GLC was closest to Gemini, then Cancer and Leo while it's actually closest to the constellations Orion, Canis Major and Carina about 1,600-2,000 years ago. The GLC continues to travel until it was in the "claws" of Scorpio around 500 years ago before the current location we're aware of in its "tail", the symbol of a deadly sting of venom: an astrological metaphor.