LEARN ASTROLOGY, Free Astrology Podcasts BY Farley Malorrus, Commercial Free

FARLEYMALORRUS

I'm Farley Malorrus KFOX/KNTF/ABC7/CRN ASTROLOGER

Hello everyone. I came back to this site to confirm a post made about SOUL CONTRACTS, a topic I did on my Show, that was used by some Miss Saturn here without a referral.
My book is: "Twilight's First Gleaming," A free ebook, the link for is:
http://www.radioastrology.com/TFG/TFG-Cont.htm
I have a free Astrology AUDIO RADIO website with 24/7 topics on Astrology, metaphysics and spirituality, I'd love to share with you and hope you pass it on. It's filled 500 topics, and almost 100 podcasts with great success.
Either google Radio Astrology, Astrology Radio or just go to:
www.radioastrology.com to see it. Click on Topics or podcasts to hear my shows, and/or my book link is on the homepage.
Love you all.
Blessings in the current transit of Neptune that just entered pisces, and Uranus that recently entered Aries.
Yours truly,
FARLEY MALORRUS
310-415-9222

serafin5

Re: I'm Farley Malorrus KFOX/KNTF/ABC7/CRN ASTROLOGER

Yo FARLEY!

When I lived in LA in the San Fernando Valley back in 1985(!) I used to listen to your radio show! Since I've been here in the High Desert I hadn't heard of you since so imagine my shock this afternoon that I see your post.:biggrin:

I'll be checking out the above mentioned sites/book!

God Bless you,
Serafin5:wink:

FARLEYMALORRUS

Well, It's mighty nice of you to remember me Serafin. I'll be frequenting this site more now, that Neptune is in Pisces and Uranus in Aries. Things should be GOING WILD now....time speeding up. Blessings my dear.
Your old bro.
FARLEY

Lion o ness

Hi and Welcome... I actually have come across your website several times via search engines.. I have found your articles very interesting..
Especially what you say about Karma.

My only question is how do you meet someone that has cleared their Karma?? Doesnt it take a life time to clear onces Karma?
Or maybe that's just meeeeee:whistling: lol

I also liked the Satun through the houses... Only IDK about mine... Something just doesnt fit right...

Well best Wishes and hope you stick around and join in on some of the conversations..

FARLEYMALORRUS

Hello Lion Ness.
KARMA CLARITY and RELATIONSHIPS or attachment to EARTHLY LIFE:
To be clear of all Karma is called Bodhisattva which is my life's endeavor.
Being clear of all karma means letting go of all Earthly needs and embracing the spirit of the Universe as priority beyond this realm in order to grant you passage and access to a higher consciousness, and access to ascend to more heavenly realms, of a much higher frequency of Earth void of obsession and possession. Earth, otherwise known as "Midgard," a combination so to speak of Heaven and Hell is a turning point for billions of souls and animals, giving them the opportunity to release their obsessions with all things of matter and embrace that which is only spiritual (G-d, Jesus, Yahweh, Allah, The Great Spirit, Etc.) Relationships, along with money, power, property, sex, personal love, and family all fall into the realm of karma. "Anything that is not of spirit is Karmic." Karma only comes from the delusion of Material objects, things, people or concepts, when in fact the perpetual motion that exists in this realm is typically a cosmic hologram so to speak, so it is not as real as what exists at higher frequencies in heavenly realms. (You may have to read this over a few times or print it out for it to sink in, of course you may share it, and pass it on, as it is my desire to give as many as possible the ticket to a higher realm if possible, my life's goal)
TO have relationship with an individual that is Karma free so to speak, like I would often like to think of myself, you must embrace the FACT that this individual would still retain a spiritual priority in their life above and beyond all things of this realm.(They may love you and vice versa, but when their moment of death comes, they would be able to easily let go of this love & desire for you in order to escape the gravity that holds the soul to Earth and ascend) This of course is my own opinion, however, with my many meditations, astral travels, dreams, and experience, I have found it to be true. The weight of the soul keeps it here on Earth if only a few ounces, preventing it from ascending to a higher frequency. The weight of Karma on a soul is any attachment to anything, person, child, relative, or material item, beyond Spiritual priorities, particularly at the moment of death, or prior to going into a fatal coma. IF reincarnation were in fact true, as many believe, the Soul is trapped in the Earth plane until it reaches a state where it can literally "let go," of all things Earthly in order to be 'weightless,' gain flight at death, and therefore go into the light of a higher realm, a more heavenly realm, at death. At least, that is my take. Thank you for your question. I hope that helps.
Sincerely,
Farley Malorrus
Even Jesus, and Isiah both said in the bible that they were "Coming Back," and there is a book I used to give away on my show that was in fact called, "COMING BACK." I figure the only way to come back is to Reincarnate.
An Example of being "Karma Free," In a Christian sense would be to Accept Jesus Christ as the Son of G-d, therefore giving G-d priority of all things in your life, over everything of Earth.

FARLEYMALORRUS

Further:
It varies per individual actually. A nun's vow to the Lord for example might make her Karma free at that moment.
If you were to give up your addictions in life, including things that you have daily, including love, sex, and relationships, adhering only to that one being you spend the rest of you life with, you can become more karma clear as you age. Of course, it takes most people a lifetime to become close to karma clear hence why they stick around. Often when people let go, they die. Many Bodhisattva stay behind to teach and share what they know for ascension, while others do need a lifetime to let go. How many people can go without a smoke, their coffee, desert, a relationship, property, their car, their kids, their cat, their dog, their dad, their mom, chocolate, or anything they may be dependent on, or think they need to live, when none of that exists in the higher realms; it is truly an illusion as to what we think we need or what we are trained to think we need on Earth. There is only one need, in my opinion and that is to bond with the The Spirit of the Lord that controls the perpetual motion of all realms and pay off the penitence of our leaving that priority in the 1st place. There is a reason why we are all here, and I believe that reason is that we became obsessed with desires, lusts, passions, and possessions, hence why I believe Earth is here; to work out those attachments, none of which lasts. Only one thing in the Universe is Infinite. Call it the Force, call it G-d, Call it Jesus. It is the higher consciousness that makes us all ONE.
Hope that helps.
FARLEY MALORRUS

FARLEYMALORRUS

Here's a chapter from my BOOK, called Karma Free at www.radioastrology.com
This topic is extracted from Farley Malorrus' shows on the June 5th, 1987, August 12th, 1987 and September 21st, 1988, covering variations on the subject of processing Karma.
http://www.radioastrology.com/TFG/KamaFree.htm

Every year the Jewish people traditionally have the holiday of Yom Kippur, which follows their Jewish New Year (RoshHashana). Yom Kippur is the day that millions of Jewish people don't eat or drink, they just pray all day. But do they all know what it means? Do people know why on a special day they go to the temple? Do you think they even have any idea of what they are doing?

Now the tradition behind this fasting is interesting, because Jewish people in a group feel like they can absolve and atone for all of their sins—no matter what they've done for the whole year, by just not eating, for one day a year. It's interesting how this tradition came about and has a metaphysical explanation. Once understood, allows everyone, including the Jewish people, to understand why they do this. The fact that the Jewish nation picked Yom Kippur on one special day a year is fine, but in truth, it has a lot to do with being Karma free, or being free of sins. Fasting depletes food in the body and therefore ones' energy is not focused on the digestive track, it can focus on other parts of the body. This allows for the opening of the chakras to center and ground yourself.

As the word sin is being used, I should explain for a moment what this term means. The true definition of sin is to miss the mark. Most biblical interpretations lead people to infer that it is to do something terribly wrong. Both interpretations are correct, it simply embraces a wider meaning than most people think about.

In other topics you will notice how I've stressed the importance of meditation in absolving Karma. This is because you are allowed in your meditation to pull away from this dimension in a trance-like state and look in perspective at your life. The transcendental type of meditation allows people to see their life in perspective. While in that spiritual state of consciousness, you are allowed to pay off debts, work off Karma, absolve and atone for your sins. So it's very logical that the Jewish nation, thousands of years ago, chose Yom Kippur, one day a year, for their culture to stop eating, drinking and pray for 24 hours. It's a logical metaphysical act, to go into a meditative state without any food or drink in the body, and allow the chakras to open. The sad part about this is that it's really not explained to the Jewish children. I'm not putting Jewish people down for the holiday, because it is an important holiday and I do believe the fasting is a cleansing process for the body to release the toxins. I have some Jewish heritage and it wasn't really explained to us when we were growing up. The process and the logic behind the atonement of the sins, meaning that if you do meditate and fast all day that you will absolve your Karma. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

Many people from certain races, creeds, and religions carry bad reputations. For example, a lot of the Jewish people, and the black people, have been brutalized, in being the focus of hated through out history. In Germany, Adolph Hitler tried to annihilate and exterminate them. Obviously, being Jewish or carrying around that nature may have something to do with money, finances, success, sometimes a little altering of the truth, manipulation of the truth perhaps. If you're a little bit too greedy, sometimes people will say you're being too Jewish or some such as a comment.

Whatever wrongful action anyone does, be they of any culture, there is this day of atonement. Sometimes people might try to get away with anything within their environment, with families, children, business, where they can take advantage. Did you ever make a call and charge it to the wrong number, or sneak into a line just before the show doors open, or sneak in the side door, or end up getting something for free without paying for it. I hate to relate this, but in Jewish traditions there are certain tricks that you learn from people you know and love in your family where you get away with stealing, taking advantage of people, or taking advantage of situations. Then Yom Kippur comes along and everybody fasts and prays and it's OK!

It is unfortunate that the true spiritual nature of Judaism, in some ways, has been lost by many of the people that participate in this holiday. It does have such an incredible significant spiritual impact. If you are truly Jewish, or you really want to adhere to this tradition of atoning for your transgression, it does work. It's not as if God sits there up on a chair and says "well you didn't eat or drink anything all day so your cool." That's not how it works. God is inside of you and your body is susceptible to the energy that is created in this dimension. This means that your body is subject to putting out negative vibrations, and creating Karma.

In the Bible, creating a transgression results in negative vibrations as payment in case you don't atone for it. So the logic behind this Jewish tradition is so magnificent, that it blows my mind that no one ever explained it to me. I understand this tradition now because I've studied the cabalistic, or the mystical, aspects of Judaism. Also, from my intuitive mind, my higher self, that knows what it's all about. Now all through the Bible it always mentions that fasting and prayer are normal ways to improve your life, and to get in touch with God, and to center, balance, and heal yourself.

I remember Earnest Angley, my favorite at Angeles, he's a little pudgy guy who's a minister on TV and he's always slapping people on the forehead going Y-E-A-S! but I love this guy because he promotes fasting and praying. It's amazing because they don't explain to the people what this does. If I was a prisoner, or institutionalized, I would probably spend the majority of my time, in fast and in meditation to absolve my Karma. I'm referring to Karma here as anything in this dimension that you're susceptible to—the third dimension being a dimension of desire, craving, possessions and acquisition. We as individual particles of the God force, as a spiritual flame, occupy these bodies under the illusion of being separate from what we really are, part of the God-force. We are separated, sliced into billions of pieces of separate pies, put into these bodies, and then subjected to these desires, and almost every one of them is karmic because they go beyond the Spirit.

We must aspire to be happy, comfortable, safe, aware, and evolved within this dimension. This is to be able to flee this plane one day and go to a higher realm, which is a lot less painful than this dimension can be. We should retain a spiritual priority, which is often forgotten. It's like those Jewish people that all year long are focusing on the business, buying a race horse, constructing a Real Estate building, double charging the customer. Then along comes Yom Kippur, they put their hats on, go into the temple, Yish this, Yish that, and it's all right! If only these people remembered and retained the logical tradition behind what they are really doing—which is creating a relationship with their Soul.

The body can be so busy dealing with life that it often doesn't allow the Spirit to get through. When the Spirit can get through, it aids the body, helps the body grow, heal itself (thyself), and therefore experience less pain. It's interesting that the simple process of fasting, even if it's for a day or two, with just water and juice is healthier than going without anything. The Jewish tradition of course requires you don't consume anything. Some people will fast, but they smoke and get nicotined out.

I fast everyday, and avoid food for at least a 12 to 16 hour period. I've lived this way for the past 20 years, fasting until 3 or 4 o'clock when my body is naturally hungry. I feel wonderful, very healthy, and gotten along great. It allows me to do the show and get in touch with higher parts of myself because I'm clear, I don't have stuff in my stomach to interfere. I find it normal not to load up every day. Many nutritionist's will say, you ought to have breakfast in the morning. I say no way, I miss the eggs, of course, but not the meat which I don't anymore. People will load up on the worst things during breakfast, and no wonder they get heart disease.

Fasting is so utterly logical, because if you think about it, the body is a vehicle of God. It is the God shell, and excluding food or water into it, allows the body to proceed with its natural waste processes. Because without digestion, the pancreas, liver, spleen, kidneys, heart and the lungs are allowed to process some of the poison that's saved up there. About ten years ago, I went on a long juice and distilled water fast with Roger Reinhart, for seven days. You probably wouldn't believe the poison that came out of my system in those seven days. This event might have saved my life, because I've been fine ever since, much better actually. I would not recommend this for anyone unless you rest during the whole thing. If you've never done any fasting before, don't do it unless you are supervised or have someone controlling it, or know more about it, because it doesn't work for everybody.

It's nearly impossible or difficult for most people in this century to fast that long but I wasn't doing anything. I was out of work, had some money, but didn't have anything to do so I looked at Roger and said "should we go for a week?" He said "let's do it." You know the two of us were like a couple of lightning bugs. Roger often recalls the amount of garbage we gunked out of our arteries then. I think this kind of fast (if you have the time!), is like getting a bypass. Some people who are so busy, accept having the inevitable bypass, then in a month get better, go back to work, and flood themselves with more clogging stuff. The wiser person will fast for a day or two and allow the body, the magic of the human body, to heal itself.

Some of us are so **** busy we don't have time to allow ourselves to heal. The human body is an instrument of God. It's an instrument of God and what we do is we keep saying no to it. We say, no way, no way, no yogurt, no cottage cheese, OK have a steak, another hot dog, and the body is sitting there screaming. You're in pain, your weak, lazy, and tired. Nurturing the body is not going to work for everybody because it's what you believe. If you are definitely in control and in touch with your own God Self, and your God Self believes you are safe having Astral projections, safe in fasting and safe in your house, then so be it. That's what works for me. I believe that I am safe when I do certain things. Other people feel like, Oh my God, if I don't have any protein I'm going to die. I personally haven't had any animal protein in years, and I'm OK! It's whatever your mind believes to be so.

Some people use the words 'I-Am' which is the definition of God in the English language, and put a negative life condition behind it. A friend recently reminded me of how his life had been so horrible, wracked with illness, and how the current I-Am was also negative, I shuddered. I said to myself "wow!" how could you use the God mantra this way? Even if I do have something wrong with me, I will say I-Am fine, I feel better, I-Am OK, because I know that those words manifest, everything manifests.

Within this dimension you are born into a specific set of Karma and desires. I use Astrology to identify my karmic patterns, and to understand what desires I'm going to be susceptible to. They happen to be: women, love, sex, romance, money, power, domination, insecurity (that's a desire). When you get your chart done you'll be amazed how your Karma can be revealed.

Karma is so strange, because it designates insignificant things in this plane that hold us here. One of the main reasons people reincarnate over and over again is because they want that connection sexually, or romantically with another person. Beyond this realm we are connected romantically, cosmically and spiritually to everything. But on Earth we have to seek this connection as if it doesn't exist. It's an illusion of separation. Rather than forming a bond with the Universe, we want to form intense personal relationships. When you experience the universal bond, you can feel all people, the essence of what is beyond this realm. Beyond this realm is true sanctuary and bliss. The only reason why you are here and why you are held here is because your little body thinks that Earth experiences are so important next to what exists beyond. People are ignorant and naive to the truth of what God and what the blissful experience of this Universe really truly offers beyond this realm. They just don't know.

Do you know how much importance people place in money? and not to put Jewish people down again, but I notice that most of my Jewish friends and relatives put a high importance, and even give themselves heart attacks over money. This is not the secret to life. This is Karma, what ever or whenever you put emphasis, importance or priority over anything beyond your Spirit is what holds you to this plane. Because your Spirit is the connection, which I call the bliss connection. You cannot escape Earth, and the Reincarnation cycle, you cannot atone, or absolve your Karma totally, even if you meditate, pray and fast every day, unless you can look at everything on this planet and basically say, so what!

Now I have a friend named Micheal Alcana, he died about eleven years ago. One of the wisest masters I ever knew. He made mistakes. He was self destructive. But, a couple of weeks before he died, he had some realizations and some visions. He use to tell me, Farley, the hell with all this stuff down here. This stuff on Earth here is so insignificant and everyone makes a big deal out of it. The fact that you would waste one microsecond worrying about anything on the Earth plane is ludicrous to your Spirit. But you do it, and that's why you have Karma. If you really think that career, romance, success, relationships, and money are so important, you can have it as soon as you let go. The only reason you can't have it is because you have identified it and designated it as a Karma. Because you are so obsessed with what you think you need to make you happy. The desire to separate from the source and experience the physical and material in this dimension is a karmic trap over countless lifetimes. When you are wealthy in Spirit, however, you have everything you need.

People in the world who have fulfilled their Dharma will accept death, even if from hunger or thirst. Do you know that as they're dying, they realize they're not going to get any water or food, so why fight it? They probably reach a bliss-like state prior to their death from not having any food or water. Prior to their death their essence tells them it's all right, that they are going to be away from all this, they don't need it, it's finished, over, and Karma Free.

The reason why you incarnate is because you have something here on Earth in this illusion that has a hold on you. There is nothing in this illusion that has a hold on me, because I know what true bliss is. I've been in the higher realms. I live there. I've only come to Earth this time to help. Occasionally some of us come down from the higher realms, attempting, risking blowing our Karma, and getting obsessed with it all. I've got a Scorpio Moon in the first house, which is an intense obsession with sex, and women. But I don't need it. I'm not going to let that hold me to Earth. My friends know I get into talking sexy on the air and hit up on some of the girls, but its not something that's going to anchor me here. Because I know true bliss. I have been there in my meditation, sleep, and dreams. When I'm on the air I am plugged into higher realms.

I find that using meditation to absolve my Karma, atone my sins on a regular basis, heal my body, and my own personal control fasting works for me. So by meditating in the morning before you eat, your body is clear. It gives you a chance to plug into your higher self, see your life in perspective and some of these trivial things that are holding you here.

There's no such thing as a bad astrological transit, we're just going through transition, transformation, and metamorphosis. It is unto us to accept the Universe as being perfect, and all these things as being necessary. But what do we do? We go through hell. People come up to me and say, "Farley my Saturn's square my Mars, Uranus is oppose my Venus, the Moon is square my Mercury, and I'm going to die, I'm scared." Give me a break! When you let the dimension get to you, by placing importance and significance on any of this reflection—which is really you—that's when you are blowing it. That's when your creating Karma. What you have to do is retain the Spirit, retain the center. Remember what's important; The Spirit, and what's beyond this dimension, and enjoy the illusion as a reflection of your own self. If you don't like that illusion, as an artist recreate it, manifest something else. Ask the Universe to send something better to you. Get out of that bad situation. But don't take it so hard, maybe one day you'll be Karma free and you'll be able to split this dimension like I have. The next time you say "I'm this" or "I'm that" or "I own this, I own that" make sure you say "I am powerful, I am healthy, I am loving, I am philanthropical." Put a positive behind the God Mantra "I-Am." Because it does work. OK, now the angel of the Lord will speak. Y - E - A - S!

We are the world—people literally are a reflection of themselves. Beyond this dimension we have more balance than here on Earth. On Earth, it's a constant struggle to gain balance. Karmically speaking, we are aware of that struggle as people we are close to seem to turn on us, and what's their excuse, its well, we're supposed to fight and get upset sometimes. I don't believe that's true. I prefer the peace, harmony and balance, rather than the screaming, fighting and so forth on a daily basis.

There are people that don't freak out and blow up, and are more on an even keel with control over their lives. But those of us that have an emotional Karma with the world seem to attract people with short fuses, short tempers, and then we get mad at them. Karmically speaking, this is an energy that is being returned to us. If you find yourself in an emotional environment, you are receiving a force that has rebounded off of the ether, off the fabric of the third dimension, to Karmically return to you the essence of time emotional tension that you sent forth, either during this lifetime, or beyond. This is why especially in a career, we may find ourselves in hostile environments, where we face the type of boss who wants to sledge-hammer us into the ground. He may yell at you for no reason, for something you did do wrong, or he may yell because he is having a bad day. Maybe that's why he hired you, just to yell at you.

If there are fixed energies in your chart (energies like Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius or Taurus), then you were meant to be the leader, boss, manager or supervisor, in this world. Being a leader, one must learn to lead with grace and humility. If we leave victims in our wake, while in charge of people by abusing this power for career power, we create Karma. Most of us experience this dog-eat-dog competitive race, especially in America. Did you get a promotion because you went ahead and overpowered, over-shadowed, or won some contest of sales or whatever with another person that is totally nice, friendly, gentle and sensitive. Because of your quest for power, success and fame you will do things, manipulate people, make choices and decisions that will somehow effect and hurt other people.

History is filled with examples of tiny Lordships and with nations where there has been corporate type situations holding people to a Master-Slave environment. One of the reasons we experience problems with our career, Karmically, is because what we have returned to is a Karma of this Master-Slave soliloquy that has been played throughout history. There were slaves in Egypt, America, England and all throughout the world. Until we sense the unity under one consciousness, there will be those who dominate the fellow male and female kind on this planet, and think that they can get away with it. There are people of a God fearing nature; Christian, Jewish and Arabic people, who would while worshipping a God, be religious and still be able to hold slaves. This type of thing does not go unheeded!

Those who were held as slaves in past lives, and tried to abuse or escape from their bosses, return in this lifetime to be given the choice of controlling, dominating, or manipulating others who would have been their bosses, and masters in past lives. That's why if you work in an environment where suddenly you sense a stress with people that work for you, or organize you, the situation is often a Karmic reversal from a past life. If as a boss, you have been a rather hard on people around you, then perhaps it is time to recognize these people as a reflection of your own Soul, of your own life's force.

As we are all linked to the oneness of God the Karma that befalls other people is a reflection of the self and often returns in an absolute and sometimes perfect reversal from a past life event. So the next time you to fire somebody, try to remember to show some compassion, because one day you might get fired, as payment, especially if the reason is unwarranted. The same holds true if you decide to turn against your boss, turn states evidence, or yell and scream at them, when one day you are a boss. Everyone is a Master and Slave in their own right, but once we decide to stop being a Slave, or Master, is when the Karma is absolved—especially in career.

Current generations of individuals are dealing with a return of all the hundreds of thousands years of garbage that has been laid down on others. If you want to identify your Karma in your life, then make a list of the things that hurt you. Things that bring you pain. Whether it's mental, emotional, physical, spiritual or whatever. For example:

Seeing my father hurts me.
Going to work hurts me.
Commitment.
Rejection.
Issues of money.
As you are writing down these things, go over the list and see which of the hurts has become an obsession. If seeing your father makes you feel bad, give the guy a break and leave him alone, that's a Karma with yourself, in having to deal with your father. If going to work can drive you crazy, sick, generate headaches, ulcers or whatever, then change your job. Process the painful work situation, and identify it as a Karma with yourself and career. Problems with commitment, particularly an individual, reflects a Karma with yourself too, so process it. The problem with life and the problem on Earth is that we fall into Karmic ruts and we don't admit to ourselves where the pain is really coming from. I'm referring to the intense, excruciating pain that we ride with on a day in day out basis. We think that things are going to get better. Sometimes even the power of the mind is not going to be enough to manifest sufficient change to make things better. During such times it's better to just make a blessing of God on that item, or participle in your life, that causes pain and suffering. The key is to process it out, bless it in peace, send it off, and make a change. It's the only way in my mind other than meditation, to absolve that Karma.

My life is blest.
My family is blest.
My friends are blest.
The light of life glows white and bright.
So understanding Karma, Metaphysics, and Astrology are some simple basics. Meditation and prayer helps to get in touch with the higher self. You will then become more positive and spiritual which allows you to let go of obsessions, selfishness and pain situations.

If you are very stubborn, you would be identified as a person with planet stelliums in Leo, 3 or 4 planets in Scorpio, a couple of planets in Aquarius or Taurus. People with Aquarius Moons and certain planets can be very subtle in slamming doors on you. Leo and Taurus people are more direct in being flat stubborn.

The people who don't like to admit how negative, confused, and obsessed they are become anchored to their Karma. This spiritual dogma will hold them to successive lives of increasing pain, until they can finally let it go. To clear Karmic influence, we merely need to bless these situations, process them and send them into the light. I have proven that absolution occurs to resolve Karma by making a peace with yourself, (peace is always with yourself), concerning other people, situations and obsessions. So make that peace and let go, and your Spirit will grow. It's the best way to water that spiritual flower.

Meditation is such an incredible way to process lifetimes of Karma—just by centering yourself twice a day. I suggest just after you wake up in the morning, about twenty minutes before your morning meal, and again twenty minutes before your dinner. Sit in a comfortable chair or assume the Lotus position. Zero in on your self, center yourself. Count down from 20 to reach that relaxed mantra, zero out and go into your meditative mantra. If you're really good at meditation then you'll never stop saying your mantra. You'll be given pictures like video's in your mind of your Karma. Because when you meditate, you are paying homage, and praising the Spirit. This gives exercise the God-self inside you. A bridge is also formed from the conscious human physical self and the higher mind. This allows the higher self to process the Karma in your life, throughout all the life cycles. There can be many visions, including plays and dramas, in which you can act out if you're really good.

Lion o ness

Interesting, and yes I will have to read it several times to fully understand what you have said.. At first I said "what" :andy:

"Anything that is not of spirit is Karmic." Karma only comes from the delusion of Material objects, things, people or concepts, when in fact the perpetual motion that exists in this realm is typically a cosmic hologram so to speak, so it is not as real as what exists at higher frequencies in heavenly realms.
When you say Material objects do you mean, passing what we need for basic survival? I.e. We all need shelter/food/clothes.. etc.. Are you talking about going more over board?

Relationships, along with money, power, property, sex, personal love, and family all fall into the realm of karma.
I do believe majority if not all of our relationships are karma.. Or we are meant to meet these specific people at specific times..

This is very true for me, my meetings are usually quick and unexpected and its usually have some to clear.. Usually pertains with changing myself and learning from them... In the process a change comes through.... Only I'm older now and I learn a lot faster now... So the relationships ends quickly.
I ususally have some communication to work through with other people...

But Im am here to server others and in the process I clear my karma...
This is something I just recently figured out..

FARLEYMALORRUS

It's an attitude, that "YOU ARE READY" to say "good bye" any moment to all things Earthly. It helps to let go of addictive behavior, or course, including co dependcy, or using anyone for anything.

When your times comes for self judgement, if your soul has the merest shred of a doubt (the slightest attachment) about letting go of all things Earthly, YOU STAY, Period.

So many people are so ATTACHED (Hoarding, for example) to so many things on Earth. Earth in itself is the ultimate addiction. My life in the dream world, the spirit world has far more priority than anything of this World which is all an illusion. A great wise woman once told me, Farley, "Life is an illusion, Time is an illusion, Space is an illusion, Matter is an illusion; the only truth that exists in the Universe is the Lord." I agree with that.

Lion o ness

I dont feel survival is an illusion.. We need food/shelter..etc...
But true we dont need coffee,candy..Name brands.. With that I agree.. Even though Im a Leo Im not material oriented I have no earth or air.. Well air but generational. Saturn/Uranus/Pluto.

I do agree we as humans are addicted to many things, and material possession has gone over board..

My personal main belief is not religion per say, but more so.. We will all go through hard times, the hard times are not the the "karma" how we handle these times are... Our reaction to the hard times is where the karma is....

I also believe for good to exist bad has to exist... How would we know something "good" if we never experience any bad? It wouldnt be good it would just be normal...
When something bad comes our way, and when we handle it in a good way we will get our reward.. Something good is just around the corner... When we handle it bad it will just get worse, until we figure it out and turn it into a better reaction.. THEN we will experience the good....

I feel that I have a lot of karma to clear... I have known it since I was a little girl... When I was small I was so afraid to be around people. I feared people... First I had to learn how to even be around people...

Which Ironically I finally came out of my shell around the summer of 87.. (your post from above) I was about 14/15 then... I also got my first job then toooo.. I met my STILL best friend then... I very important year for me..

Lion o ness

Also Im going to contradict my self here. Even though we have become to material oriented..
The world has changed... We all use the computer/internet CELL PHONES.. Do we really need these things? No we lived with out them before.... But they have become a necessity of the world..

I personally wouldnt want to live in the Forrest hunting for food, watching the walls... :andy:

Im confused on how you say giving up material possessions would get rid of your karma.. We all have possesions we dont "really need" but we need them to function NOW.. Because its how the world functions...

FARLEYMALORRUS

It's an attitude.
It's about your state of mind at death. I would never ask anyone to go without their basics to survive in life whatever it takes to make them subsist.

People do abuse TV, CELL PHONES, TEXTING, COMPUTERS, DRUGS, ALCOHOL...
IN moderation to survive whatever makes you happy. I am not your judge, as you only judge yourself in the end.

I still believe that life starts as a point and the weight of Karma is like an upside down pyramid on that point. Everything you have in your life you put in the pyramid. At the end of life you must release yourself from the weight of that karma to ascend. It seems simple enough to me.
No one is asking you to live like Gandhi, or Jesus. You must understand that people take things way too personal in life. Life is a trial, a challenge, a quest, a test for your soul to grow from. It's like running through a maze that is filled with toys, games, treats, technology, and temptations. You can stop in the maze and be stuck in your karma, or you can fly through it, then when you die at that moment, enable yourself to let go of it all.
It's not a debate. It's only my opinion as to how I myself resolve karma and what has created a blessed and graced existence for me. I just don't obsess over anything. I use these things, but they are meaningless to me compared to the love of G-d. That's all. It's a simple choice. Spirit or Matter. Period.
An atitude you must choose prior to death. I wouldn't fret over it now, you are too young...lol
IF reincarnation is IN FACT TRUE, then you would be carrying the weight of upside down pyramids from past lives in this one too. That is what the Natal Chart reveals. Those areas of test/challenge/quest we must overcome to ascend...

FARLEYMALORRUS

We live in "Stop Time." That is why the Universe appears Frozen as we gaze at it. I believe the Earth Plane frequency is slowed down about 10,000 %, meaning when you ascend, souls on Earth appear frozen, or lost in time. When you die, if you ascend, you go back to REAL Time, where grace, love, and blessings are attained, without the need, the want, the desire, or the obsession of the material world. We are always trying to do everything faster in life, when life seemingly goes on forever, because it is SO SLOW. I believe the higher frequencies of the Universe that there is no time, but the ability to be anything, or anyone, anytime, anyplace. It's a complicated quantum analysis, but you have to think with your right brain, and cut the analysis. Your left brain dominates when it worries, thinks, analyzes; whereas if you go right brain and go with your gut, your heart, your intuition, the answers will flow through you.
What is wrong with the world is that we are run by a bunch of LEFT BRAIN leaders who haven't a clue what to do. Sad but true. They are so obsessed with this place they have lost focus. I used enhanced meditation, and dream research using purple plates from www.purpleplates.com to peruse higher levels, interdimensions, parallel worlds, and actually go to heavenly states at a much higher frequency. That is why a dream that may seem to last 3 hours may only last 5 minutes for real.
IN any event, good luck figuring it out. Good night.

Lion o ness

I wasnt trying to debate you.. :love:

I was just asking for clarity to what you were saying... For the most part I agree with what you have said..

Plus I added in my beliefs also... But you know a Leo always will... :joyful:

Well I have Gem Saturn in H3/H4 Cusp... So you said it best yourself.. If I may quote you from your link..

It is either that they're not heard right or they don't hear things the way they should. This extends to relating things to other's that is wrong.
Story of my life:bandit:

FARLEYMALORRUS

You mars is on my Saturn, (Ouch!), Your mercury and Moon are dead on my Pluto 14 leo sq my Moon 17 scorpio.
We both have Venus in Cancer, sweethearts, mine is 5.
FYI...

OW!

Lion o ness

You mars is on my Saturn, (Ouch!), Your mercury and Moon are dead on my Pluto 14 leo sq my Moon 17 scorpio.
We both have Venus in Cancer, sweethearts, mine is 5.
FYI...

OW!

LOL.... No wonder I keep asking and asking... I keep pushing.... Dont worry its not a power struggle :) Im just interested in your views... Im intrigured.. REALLY...

Ahh that Venus in Cancer will be the death of me one day.. LOL

Ooo I have everything at 14-16 Leo.. Sun,moon,merc... midpoints.. you name it I have it in Leo...

Claire19

Hello everyone. I came back to this site to confirm a post made about SOUL CONTRACTS, a topic I did on my Show, that was used by some Miss Saturn here without a referral.
My book is: "Twilight's First Gleaming," A free ebook, the link for is:
http://www.radioastrology.com/TFG/TFG-Cont.htm
I have a free Astrology AUDIO RADIO website with 24/7 topics on Astrology, metaphysics and spirituality, I'd love to share with you and hope you pass it on. It's filled 500 topics, and almost 100 podcasts with great success.
Either google Radio Astrology, Astrology Radio or just go to:
www.radioastrology.com to see it. Click on Topics or podcasts to hear my shows, and/or my book link is on the homepage.
Love you all.
Blessings in the current transit of Neptune that just entered pisces, and Uranus that recently entered Aries.
Yours truly,
FARLEY MALORRUS
310-415-9222
Thanks Farley, added your radio show to my favourites.

Cheers from Australia

FARLEYMALORRUS

Happy 2013 everyone! "we will make it to 2013!"

also, merry xmas/happy hanukah 2012!!!

Boo yeah..

Love ya.
Farley

piercethevale

Good to hear from you, Farley.
I returned to L.A. in August of '84 for 9 months [as I had pretty much left since graduating H.S. in '71] and stayed with my brother whom had just spent a two year stint of unemployment reading all he could find on Astrology. This was much to my dismay at the time as we are the sons of parents that were dedicated students and believers in the 'readings' of Edgar Cayce. [I'm quite sure you know of what Edgar had to say about that.] As my brother is extremely intelligent [he has earned five college degrees, since 2001, and is presently pursuing two more] he is a most perceptive, discerning and quick student.
In those days we were both tradesmen and I convinced him to give up on being rehired by his former employer and getting back into the work-a-day world. For those 9 months I got an intensive on all his studies in Astrology. We got hired by the same contractor and would listen to you on the radio going to, and from, work each day and we both really loved hearing you and that little 'cosmic jingle' that preceded each radiocast that cued us to attention. We would then spend the rest of our commute discussing your words on the subject.
I left L.A. with a firm belief in Astrology that has served me well these last 28 years and I will always remember those times most fondly. Your broadcasts are an integral part of those memories.
May God bless you for your efforts, in this life and, all hereafter.
ptv

Last edited: