Read my first meeting chart

astrobabes

I would like to see what are significant aspects there are to see for a potential love relationship. What chart do I use? Do I make an event for the first day we met in person and use that look at the houses/aspects? or do I look at the transits from each of our natal and compare the houses/aspects? Or do I look at our own progressed chart and compare it again? Also, how do I apply final aspects for certain planets?? I'm so confused on how to do that. For our first meeting, the moon was in the 7th house in Aries and this was about 3 months ago. I would like to see if the final aspect of the moon somewhat says how our relationship is now. it'd be interesting to find that out. I also do not know how to look at two different charts and compare, do I use synastry or just look at the planets individually and see what houses and stuff we have? I would love to get more clarity on this specific relationship and I feel like this would help. Anyone, please feel free to help me!

ElenaJ

Re: Event chart/First meeting chart?

You could do an event chart , but you have to have the exact time.
Otherwise, synastry and composite.

"For our first meeting, the moon was in the 7th house in Aries and this was about 3 months ago. I would like to see if the final aspect of the moon somewhat says how our relationship is now."
The final aspect of the moon would show the end of the relationship.

astrobabes

Can anyone help me read this first meeting chart? Here it is:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_first_meeting_chart.73741.61291.pdf
    62 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Chrysalis

Yes, the exact time is crucial.

Funny story.. as I'm now back in the dating world I've joined a dating site, a guy msg me on there last night, but he had no picture up. I didn't want to be rude and straight away ask for a picture, so i messaged back and forth a couple of times. I then did an event chart for the time he first messaged me, which was 9.30pm. The moon was VOC, Asc ruler mars was square Asc and also VOC in the 3rd house, i thought "oh this doesn't look good". Anyway half an hour later he's revealed to me one of his private pictures...and yep i didn't like him, so i never replied back, it didn't go anywhere.

astrobabes

Re: Event chart/First meeting chart?

You could do an event chart , but you have to have the exact time.
Otherwise, synastry and composite.

"For our first meeting, the moon was in the 7th house in Aries and this was about 3 months ago. I would like to see if the final aspect of the moon somewhat says how our relationship is now."
The final aspect of the moon would show the end of the relationship.
Okay thanks so much! I actually know the exact time and date if it's possible could you please tell me any important aspects we have? if there are any. I uploaded the file as an attachment

astrobabes

Yes, the exact time is crucial.

Funny story.. as I'm now back in the dating world I've joined a dating site, a guy msg me on there last night, but he had no picture up. I didn't want to be rude and straight away ask for a picture, so i messaged back and forth a couple of times. I then did an event chart for the time he first messaged me, which was 9.30pm. The moon was VOC, Asc ruler mars was square Asc and also VOC in the 3rd house, i thought "oh this doesn't look good". Anyway half an hour later he's revealed to me one of his private pictures...and yep i didn't like him, so i never replied back, it didn't go anywhere.
Hahaha wow yeah that's why i want to know more! I actually uploaded a file with my event chart are there any signs or aspects I should look out for? I'd really appreciate it if you could help me :)

Chrysalis

I've only just started studying these charts, so I'm not that great, i think maybe ElenaJ would be able to say more.

Anyway looking at your chart i think things started off quickly, like there was an initial spark and excitement (angular angles) and also moon angular in Aries. With Asc ruler venus angular and sextile Neptune, it would have started off really romantic and almost perfect.

Now, i don't like that Venus is approaching Saturn in the chart and i don't like the moon being VOC, as she makes no more aspects in Aries. Also mars is approaching a square with Saturn, and with Saturn being angular and out of sect, Saturn does pose to be a problem. So there could now be some restrictions to come moving forward.

My guess is things started out really great, things moved fast, lots of excitement and passion, but have things now started to change?

Can you give us a bit of a lowdown of how the situation has been since December till now?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Yeah for sure! That is what definitely happened. I met him and for some reason was already somewhat interested in him right away. I usually am not like that at all. So with him, I noticed how I wanted to say bye to him and how I wanted him to talk to me/text me. (Which he did right away) It started off great, we talked a lot, and he flirted and put effort into the relationship. I was kinda excited and noticed I already started to like him! However, this was during a time when he was working and traveling. So there was a distance, but I didn't mind because he still communicated. Not until a few weeks in, I could tell he already seemed a bit less interested, but we still talked frequently. He mentioned wanting to see me right when he got back in LA and I said I wanted to. But when the day came for him being in LA we didn't really talk about seeing each other. I was kinda confused. On Dec 31 we ended up at the same party and I was really excited about that. He ended up being my new year's kiss. When I saw him at the party, we didn't leave each other's side the whole night. It was good after that, we texted the next morning and that was that. But he started to pull away again. He mentioned wanting to hang out but then when it comes to actually planning it or seeing each other he is MIA. He told me in January to hangout literally like 4 times. Saying he wanted to see me, yet nothing happened. He mentioned he had anxiety etc and I would say he could open up to me but he kind of just emotionally blocked me. I then started talking to him maybe once a week. Then I saw him because he said he saw I was going to this one restaurant and he "only went for me" but his actions show otherwise. That was in February, saw him 2-3 times. He never initiated anything more or texted me the next day. He also has a lot of air planets in his chart, Aqua moon with Gemini rising and Cancer sun. I last saw and spoke to him at the beginning of March. We ended up seeing each other again, without planning it and said Hi. He acknowledges me but doesn't put any more effort than he did before. This was the last time I actually spoke to him and tried. He stopped messaging me, texting me so I did as well. It was like right when he got to LA he completely emotionally shut down and that was that. He currently is not in LA anymore and now he's suddenly being active on my social media just a bit. With this whole pandemic thing, I even reached out and said stay safe and all about a week after I saw him in March and he did not even reply. Still has not. But out of nowhere, he is watching my ig stories, occasionally my snap and occasionally likes my ig photos. When he no longer is in LA.

I initially did not want anything serious. We're both young. I just wanted to get to know him more, be his friend, and just hangout. But it seems like we finished it before it even started, lol.

Therefore, studying the event chart and even our natal would help me make more sense with this connection. And yeah!

Thanks for the information it does help. And yes, unfortunately, the VOC moon in Aries showed that this would not go anywhere, just like with the VOC example i gave about the guy on the dating site the other night.

But also in your chart, you have a malefic reluctant, cold, restrictive Saturn sitting angular in the 4th house with venus applying to conjunct and also L7 mars to square. And Saturn rules the 5th house of romance/dating, so all you say shows in the chart.

And that's about it, your story ends.

The moons waxing in your chart which is a good sign, but if only she wasn't VOC, there maybe would have been more of a story.

astrobabes

Aw yeah, that makes sense. I understand. Saturn is constantly ruling my life lol. He is my most dominant planet as well in my chart. Plus life path 8!

Does that chart say we could be friends at least or he is just going to be somebody I used to know(ish) ? Thank you again for all your help!! It means a lot to me!

astrobabes

Actually, I was looking at the days the moon was in VOC and it said Dec 7 at 7:01 am to 11:29 pm.
I met him Dec 7 at like 1:56 am... was the moon still in VOC or is there a shadow period of some sort?

I went out Friday, Dec 6 at 10 pm and then and at 1 am-2 am met him which then it became Dec 7.
Sorry if it doesnt change anything I actually am interested in the VOC of the moon, i didn't even know it was a thing until now! lol

Chrysalis

Aw yeah, that makes sense. I understand. Saturn is constantly ruling my life lol. He is my most dominant planet as well in my chart. Plus life path 8!

Does that chart say we could be friends at least or he is just going to be somebody I used to know(ish) ? Thank you again for all your help!! It means a lot to me!

Seems like a "i used to know" scenario.

Since I've learned about doing these charts, i religiously check now from the time of the first message to see where the plants are and twice now they've been true.

There was the VOC moon from the guy a couple of nights ago. I was also speaking to someone on the same dating site that i actually liked look wise (so was disappointed) a couple of weeks ago.

The chart from the one a couple of weeks ago i had Asc ruler mars VOC, Saturn sitting on the 3rd house cusp of communication and moon applying to Neptune. Well it was Saturn exactly on the 3rd house cusp that messed it up. He was soooo hard to communicate with, i texted him a few times that night but id been drinking (moon applying to conjunct neptune) then the next day he ignores two texts i sent him, so i then told him to delete my number if he wasnt interested. He then texts me the next day with "hi" where 6hrs later i replied with a "wtf" emoji face back, he doesnt respond. Same thing next day he texts "hey" i reply a couple of hours later with a laughing emoji face....omg! Then two nights after, i try and reach out again, but he ignores me again, so i just say" look if your going to keep ignoring me im going to just block you", and thats what i did.

A very apt situation with Saturn sitting on the 3rd house cusp in the event chart.

Chrysalis

Actually, I was looking at the days the moon was in VOC and it said Dec 7 at 7:01 am to 11:29 pm.
I met him Dec 7 at like 1:56 am... was the moon still in VOC or is there a shadow period of some sort?

I went out Friday, Dec 6 at 10 pm and then and at 1 am-2 am met him which then it became Dec 7.
Sorry if it doesnt change anything I actually am interested in the VOC of the moon, i didn't even know it was a thing until now! lol

At 1.56am is the time of your chart, the moon is VOC, this means the moon makes no other aspects in the sign it is in. Hence the term of going nowhere.

astrobabes

Ohh okay!! That makes sense :) Thank you. Also, wow yeah I can totally see what you went through similar to mine! Crazy how astrology works!

Chrysalis

Ohh okay!! That makes sense :) Thank you. Also, wow yeah I can totally see what you went through similar to mine! Crazy how astrology works!

From how I've seen astrology play out in my own life and others, (in different kinds of charts) since learning about it. If anyone ever rolls their eyes and tells me they don't believe in astrology. I just laugh :lol:

I'm personally glad I've been put on the path to learn about astrology, it's helping me immensely. At least if someone ghosts you, you know its nothing to do with you, "the planets were just not aligned" and it makes you feel better knowing its not your fault.

astrobabes

From how I've seen astrology play out in my own life and others, (in different kinds of charts) since learning about it. If anyone ever rolls their eyes and tells me they don't believe in astrology. I just laugh :lol:

I'm personally glad I've been put on the path to learn about astrology, it's helping me immensely. At least if someone ghosts you, you know its nothing to do with you, "the planets were just not aligned" and it makes you feel better knowing its not your fault.

Honestly same! I have changed soo much because of it, and I am so happy I did. It is such a useful and helpful tool everyone should use in their life. With the understanding you can evolve so much as an individual, that's why I love it so much. For anyone to not believe in this just makes me think there's something in their chart to make them skeptic:lol: I've used to help a lot of my friends and I will continue to do so! I still have so much to learn
and hahah exactly. very true! It does make you feel better. That's why I really wanted this first meeting chart done! lol