Transiting Jupiter on the MC means nada

deanna

remove please

I have transiting Jupiter to the MC- but it means nothing with transiting

Last edited:

Oddity

In your case, no, it's not likely to be terrifically helpful, though Jupiter's nature means it will try to bring some good regardless, so keep your eye out.

Here's the deal: a transit on its own is unlikely to do anything. I haven't looked at your whole chart, but you have Jupiter in exaltation natally, and for this upcoming SR it'll be in detriment. Big changes in dignity are worth looking out for in a solar return, as areas of life ruled by the planet that changes will - change.

That being said, there may be some 8th-house type money coming, but it might not be what you expect it to be.

Kitchy

Banned
Hang on There...

Before Jupiter hits your MC direct, it has to pass over Uranus!

Surprises await you in regards job/career - expecially by transit of Jupiter to Sun/Uranus almost concurrent - close enough.

Uranus rules 3rd and Sun rules 9th - so something with writing/teaching/educating is likely. Is that your field of work now?

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi Deanna,

I think the situation is a bit more complicated and nuanced than just a simple transit.

Your t jupiter is conjunct t NN.
And you are also having a Chiron Return.
Both are pointing to a redirection of life purpose and clearing of karmic wounds.

Jupiter and the North Node conjunct are indicative of a a growth and learning opportunity along with a new experience of the planets and signs involved.

Saturn is not necessarily a bad thing. Saturn gives us wisdom and strength, resolve and discipline.

The Chiron Return is important. It is an opportunity to clear karmic wounds and unfinished business. It is a time for a major life assessment. You may experience a life crisis that will provide more awareness and achievement of life purpose.

Hope this helps.

Julia

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
NOTHING is complicated or nuanced of a transit of Jupiter to an angle immediately AFTER it passes over Uranus. Nothing at all.

Otherwise - you're dealing with good old Neptune in call and receive.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Deanna,

Yes, the Chiron Return is going to impact 4h issues, and the natal Saturn conjunct n Chiron.

All of this is sending energy to your n Ura/Pluto conjunct and now the t NN/Jup, 10h issues.
And of course t Saturn is sending energy as well.

If you go back to astro.com and look at your chart with the Chiron aspects drawn in, it will be more clear.

Then you can even make a copy and draw the transit energy hitting the natal placements.
It is easy to see the energy flowing in your chart this way.

Energy is not good or bad. It is there for us to use as we see fit.
You have some karmic energy hitting your chart right now for sure. :)

And it seems it is all connected to what you are going through right now. Time for some life assessment, healing and change.

Yes I understand, I have a lot of Pisces energy in my chart.
I feel changes before they happen, too.

The book you ordered is a good one!

Good luck on the next stage of your life journey. :)
Julia

Julia Karmic Astrology

Deanna,

Yes, you have listed salient points for you at this time.

Additional points to consider:

A Chiron transit can be felt for up to a year.

A 4h Chiron may indicate a wounded parent which impacted the home environment.

Events may occur which activate the original wound, needing attention, healing and integration.

A Pisces Chiron return may need to recognize its spirituality during the Return, and integrating this with every day life.

A Chiron Return activates the brow and crown chakras, giving more intuitive abilities and connection to a wider consciousness.

The Pisces Chiron may have had past lives as a martyr or victim, so try to avoid falling head first in current life victim roles.

The Chiron/Saturn energy is going to perhaps give you a need to break bonds that feel restrictive.

Julia