I think I found my soulmate but will he go?

Levo

I am a capricorn woman and he is a taurus man. He is my older sister's elementary school friend altough I met him last year. We started a relationship and it's been a month. Everything about this relationship is so magical. Everybody around us is shocked how much we love each other. Since the first time I saw him he was my dream man and my dream came true. He is very thoughtfull and romantic and he thinks I am the most thoughtfull person on earth. The problem is; I am a university student although he graduated he has a dream of going abroad to study second degree. And everything is planned the country and city he will go, the university, how he will manage the money etc. I knew all of this before starting a relationship with him. But we both though it will last 2 and a half years. One of his friend talked to the university for him and we learnt that it will last 4 years. I know it's not very possible to keep a relationship once he is abroad for 4 years. I know he will be here on summers, breaks or else... It's not certain if he will go 100%. I really want him to achieve his plan and I want him to be happy. If he decides to go, he will go some time between September-October this year.
I really fell in love with him. And I know he feels the same. He is probably the only one I could think of a future with.
We have so much in common. We both would want to live abroad in the future, he thing is; will is be together or separately?
I am appriciated to all of the comments. I would also want to know the general aspected features of our charts. Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_anonymous_2018410.79106.48715.jpg
    astro_24gw_anonymous_2018410.79106.48715.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 31
  • astro_24gw_anonymous_2018410.79166.50303.jpg
    astro_24gw_anonymous_2018410.79166.50303.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 28

hypatia

I would recommend that you have a look at the synastry between your charts.
There are quite a few aspects on a synastry chart that show you both have commitment to this relationship - regardless if ultimately it is a romantic or a platonic relationship.
In particular I would recommend that you look at Uranus in your chart synastry (your Uranus to his planets, and his Uranus to your planets), and what this means in terms of your both needing a degree of independence in the relationship to meet your own goals.

On a more individual level...
It's important to note that Uranus is right now on the cusp of entering his 9th House, and then next year, that same Uranus will land right on his natal Sun. (using whole house chart). There couldn't be any underestimating the effect this will have for him in regards to a sudden departure, and later on, in regards to what is very important to him coming into his life.
You on the other hand have Uranus entering your 3rd House - so lots of local events for you.

From what I can see from the synastry of your charts... his Pluto is in your 9th House... I am visualising that he'll transform your thoughts and your experiences about all things long distance events. If that means that you will do lots of long distance travel, or if you'll transform your opinion, or your actions in regards to events that involve anything long distance, well, that will be up to you.

Good luck with making decisions.

Levo

I would recommend that you have a look at the synastry between your charts.
There are quite a few aspects on a synastry chart that show you both have commitment to this relationship - regardless if ultimately it is a romantic or a platonic relationship.
In particular I would recommend that you look at Uranus in your chart synastry (your Uranus to his planets, and his Uranus to your planets), and what this means in terms of your both needing a degree of independence in the relationship to meet your own goals.

On a more individual level...
It's important to note that Uranus is right now on the cusp of entering his 9th House, and then next year, that same Uranus will land right on his natal Sun. (using whole house chart). There couldn't be any underestimating the effect this will have for him in regards to a sudden departure, and later on, in regards to what is very important to him coming into his life.
You on the other hand have Uranus entering your 3rd House - so lots of local events for you.

From what I can see from the synastry of your charts... his Pluto is in your 9th House... I am visualising that he'll transform your thoughts and your experiences about all things long distance events. If that means that you will do lots of long distance travel, or if you'll transform your opinion, or your actions in regards to events that involve anything long distance, well, that will be up to you.

Good luck with making decisions.

I know it's been years but I still wanted to give an update. First of all, thank you so much.
You were right, he went abroad. And he kinda changed my mind we kept it as a long distance relationship. We dated for a year. But it didn't work out so we broke up little more than a year ago. I realised I didn't give update so, thank you so much for your message even though I am few years late :)