what can you tell me about this synastry chart?

sasoriza

plz halp? pretty please?

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
There are some favorable connections and some unfavorable ones, like most synastry charts. If both parties wanted to make it work, most likely they could.
What specifically do you want to know?

sasoriza

I'd like to know what both the favorable and unfavorable connections are and which are the more prominent ones?
Would this relationship take a lot of work? Do our natural energies clash or compliment eachother..
Intuitivly, what are your first impressions watching this chart? yay or nay?

Thank you!

IleneK

Premium Member
Yes it will take a lot of work. They all do. That's life (and relationship) 😊
The Sun Moon opposition and the other sun moon inconjunct by sign are not favorable, will likely present fundamental differences between you. Likewise for the two Suns squaring by fixed sign.
It is neither yay or nay. It's a matter if the two of you find you want it. If both of you do, then you will cultivate the favorables and grow to understand and embrace your differences.
The only real way to find out is to try it.

Wishing you the best.

Last edited:

sasoriza

thanks, guess it doesn't look that good..
could you elaborate on the opposite and inconjunct moon and sun?
Does it help when the inconjunct sun moon have the same ruler mars?(aries-scorpio)

IleneK

Premium Member
thanks, guess it doesn't look that good..
could you elaborate on the opposite and inconjunct moon and sun?
Does it help when the inconjunct sun moon have the same ruler mars?(aries-scorpio)

Sun is identity, aspiration; Moon is feeling life, what your inner life needs. So the opposition is what it sounds like: one's identity and aspiration will be at odds with the other's feelings or needs.
The inconjunct is actually a bit more challenging as it means that Sun Moon do not aspect each other at all according to traditional astrology. The inconjunct/quincunx is referred to in trad astrology as the planets being disjunct by sign. This occurs when planets are 5 signs apart or 1 sign apart. So with the disjunct there is no conflict like in opposition or square. You just don't "get" each other on this matter, can't see eye to eye, so to speak. Disjunct kind of has the sound of what it means if you say it out loud.
The two Suns squaring in a fixed sign will also test your ability to grow and expand your viewpoint.

It does not help that Mars rules the disjunct signs of Aries and Scorp, or as in the case when two planets are one sign apart [in Cap and Aq and are both ruled by Saturn]. It is the planet's inability to 'see' or 'regard' each other from the positions other than traditional aspects that poses the problem.

The two Moon's do sextile by sign and that could be the connection you need if both of you like each other and want to try to make it work. And there are likely other favorable connections between your and his personal planets, [Sun, Moon, Merc, Venus and Mars] that could bring and help hold you together.

The chart doesn't decide. The two of you do.

Last edited:

muchacho

plz halp? pretty please?
Moons sextile, i.e. very compatible. ASC's sextile, i.e. very compatible. Suns square, i.e. dynamic but no biggie if it is an intimate relationship. You trigger each others 12th house, so there's some deep connection. And also on triggers the 11th the other the 9th, so you should be very much on the same page. Looks just fine.

sasoriza

Moons sextile, i.e. very compatible. ASC's sextile, i.e. very compatible. Suns square, i.e. dynamic but no biggie if it is an intimate relationship. You trigger each others 12th house, so there's some deep connection. And also on triggers the 11th the other the 9th, so you should be very much on the same page. Looks just fine.

How does the inner person trigger the outer person's 12th house?
(am going to read more about this) Thanks in advance!

muchacho

How does the inner person trigger the outer person's 12th house?
(am going to read more about this) Thanks in advance!
Moon of the inner person in Aquarius, which is the 12th whole sign house of the outer person. I always use whole sign houses in synastry. Gives best results.