Ruler of AC

waybread

How do you feel about the qualities of assertiveness and aggression?

My guess is, not great. A planet opposite the ascendant tends to feel like a "not me" point in the horoscope.

waybread

With Mars sextile sun-Uranus, your energy level should be OK, but you might find you attract people who seemingly oppose your interests, as the 7th is the house of open enemies as well as marriage. The position of Mars as well as your 7th house placements can show the kind of man to whom you're attracted (if heterosexual female or gay man.) (Venus would do the same for a gay woman or heterosexual man, in terms of the type of woman to whom s/he would be attracted.)

With both of these planets in your 7th house, being in an exciting committed romantic relationship is probably very important to you, whether you have such a relationship or not. Libra suggests someone's whose approach to life is primarily mental (it's an air sign) and who appreciates a sense of balance in life, as well as fairness.

waybread

Pluto is so close to your 8th house cusp that I'm inclined to count it there. It doesn't seem to aspect much except a sextile to your MC so I don't think it's hurting anything.

Retro

Banned
Mars there makes you an attractive partner.
Also check out Sun in 9th, which is your secondary ascendant ruler.

david starling

Waybread thank you for your reply.
Assertiveness yes but aggression no. I think I am impatient.
I think having the ruler of ac in opposition to the ac is not good.
I read somewhere that mars conjuncts DC means low energy and aggressive partners. What do you think?

Holy c**p! How do YOU define "low energy"?:sideways:

Retro

Banned
The sun is my secondary ascendant ruler? But what is a secondary ascendant?

In astrology, Sun is the exaltation ruler of Aries ascendant, plus triplicity ruler in a day chart. The Sun rules you!
You have Sun in Sagittarius in tropical astrology, but in sidereal astrology you have a Scorpio Sun, Jupiter and Mercury.
Just checking out the differences between the tropical and the sidereal zodiac.
In sidereal astrology you have Pisces ascendant and Jupiter and Venus and Neptune rule you.
How's Sun and Jupiter and Mercury in the 9th house playing out for you?