Random presidential thoughts

JUPITERASC

Suddenly all descriptors of trumps natal chart is negative when a left leaning person interprets it :lol: and astrologers were all saying he wasn’t gonna win the election, yet he did. :lol:
David, why is it you don't seem to ever debate issues, just personalities?
EXACTLY! The fact that Trump is severely deranged is becoming so obvious, even (former) Trump voters can no longer ignore it.
Biden is holding steady.

Trump's act is wearing thin, as his shock-jock reality show is nearing cancellation.
They should call these unmasked, close-packed Trump rallies what they really are: "Trumpandemic Celebrations "! "And, Trump will cause spikes, wherever he goes!"
I still have doubts about whether he actually tested positive. He does have followers willing to lie for him, and that could easily include his doctors.
Deranged President Trump is planning an unsafe rally in Wisconsin, right during a Covid-19 surge in that State. Is he DELIBERATELY attempting to endanger his own followers???
There's NO WAY Trump supporters can possibly comprehend that they are doing this, because of the derangement factor. :sad:
It's TRUMP'S derangement syndrome, and it spreads to his followers, who then irrationally project it onto Trump's opponents.
Under the Trump administration, the EPA ("Environmental Protection Agency"), is now being dubbed by environmentalists as the EDA ("Environmental Destruction Agency").
Trumpollutor is firmly against both clean Air, AND clean Water.
Even Fox News reported that
the illegal Russian interference in the last Election

was not only proven, but highly effective
on Trump's behalf.
Trump's a celebrity personality. Issues don't matter to those who idolize him.

He's terrible on environmental issues. Does that concern you at all? I'm talking about clean air and water, and hazardous waste disposal, as well as wilderness protection.

Did you know he's removed American gray wolves from the protected species list, and okayed poisoning them and killing their cubs?

Unbelievably, He's STILL not encouraging social distancing or mask wearing. Did you see that last balcony performance, with the crowd packed together and many of them not masked?

I honestly believe he has a severe mental disorder that prevents him from understanding the consequences of his words and actions, so I'm not blaming him for his illness. I just want him out of office.

The economy will do fine without him, if that's what you're worried about. most Americans are naturally hardworking and resourceful, and always have been.

The urban violence will fade away once he's out of office, because Trump is exacerbating it instead of addressing the root causes.

He has a "Cult of the Personality" going on, which is extremely unhealthy for the nation when it involves the Presidency.

He's terrible when it comes to this pandemic, because he's all about a vaccine instead of prevention. He's already said that if the number of deaths from Covid-19 in the U.S. stays below 240,000 that his administration will have done a "wonderful job" containing it!

What are the issues you think need addressing?
There's a lot of emphasis on founding dates of nations and institutions in mundane studies, and the U.S. founding date is subject to opinion.

Since I'm viewing the current state of affairs from an astrological Ages perspective,

I get my sanguine mindset from that.
Siriusly :smile:
Trump's deranged mind has taken him over the edge of sanity,

and down into the valley of hopelessness.

It was triggered by his realization
that he will lose the election,

and very likely be tried in court for rape and tax-evasion

once he's out of office.

CapAquaPis

Dr Anthony Fauci said Trump's actions and inactions alike caused the biggest disaster to hit the US and the world in 500 years (i.e. black death plagues and syphilis in Europe, and when the US was first settled by Europeans).

We have learned lessons from the 1918 Great Flu pandemic, AIDS in the 1980s and SARS under Bush Jr as well MERS, Swine Flu and Ebola under Obama, but what Trump did is eliminated a national pandemic plan and a global pandemic committee, and our 21st century event is compared to the Chernobyl nuclear accident which occurred in the 20th century.

And Trump claims he's "immune for life" after his battle with COVID-19, but there is evidence of COVID-19 reinfection, when one of 10 known cases out of 40 million happened to a 25-year old health-compromised man in Reno, NV with 2 severe cases but able to survived them (how unlucky...and lucky can anyone be)...one out of 40 million chances.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Trump has forfeited the USA's lone global superpower status and it appears a world without a superpower is here, but here are a list of a group of powerful nations to take the USA's place, and I don't know how long the USA will last.

1. China (most populous, 2nd largest economy and has a very large military, called the "world's factory" for its new huge manufacturing base, and the ability to contain COVID by last October 1, the communist regime's national holiday).

2. Japan (economic power esp in the 1980s and Asia's most developed nation, it is the largest donor of foreign aid to lesser developing East/SE Asian regions, highly scientific, high manufacturing production industry and its pop culture).

3. India (2nd most populous, rapidly-growing economy, a multiparty democracy, they also have nuclear weapons during its conflicts with Pakistan and China, and space travel development, and ties to the UK from its colonial British era).

4. Russia (a comeback after the fall of USSR and its Soviet communist bloc, and the leadership skills of Vladimir Putin earn him the title "most powerful man", Russia is a close partner to China and India, and also Iran and North Korea).

5. The EU (27-member nation union, esp these 5):
A. France (2nd European power in WW2 era, nuclear weapons development, but transferred that to nuclear energy to soon be phased out, a huge cultural force in the world, and French is the other diplomatic language with English).

B. Germany (reunified 30 years ago in post cold war decline of the East rescued by the West, another global economic power, highly scientific, and Europe's strongest country with its leader Angela Merkel, "leader of the free world").

C. Italy (In the top 10 economies, it had the Renaissance during the Holy Roman Empire era, and 2000 years ago, the Roman empire, with the Vatican-not part of Italy legally-is the headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church).

D. Spain (Along with its neighbor Portugal, they were the first truly global colonial empires from 1500-1900, indeed Spaniards were the first European settlers in my US state CA, and its combination of Latin and Arabic histories).

And E. The Netherlands (Most developed EU member in both northern and western halves of the continent, nearby Belgium is the seat of both the EU and NATO, and along with Scandinavia and Central Europe, high living standards).

6. Former EU member the United Kingdom of Great Britain (They had a 24-hour world empire, including the USA was once their colony, spreads the English language globally, and after 75 years of decline, their armed forces comeback).

7. Non-EU Council of Europe: Switzerland and Norway (Most prosperous nations in average annual personal income, neutral nations involved in global diplomacy , and the UN has offices in Switzerland, although Norway is a NATO member).

8. NATO members like Turkey and Iceland (Turkey in the Middle East is most populated European nation although in Asia-same can be said for Russia, and Iceland is wealthy, neutral, democratic, stable and a high standard of living).

9. OPEC members like Kuwait and Saudi Arabia (The 6-state Persian Gulf states compete as the Asian continent's wealthiest nations. Then there's Taiwan, So. Korea, Vietnam, Thailand, the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore).

10. The British Commonwealth of Nations like Canada, Australia, New Zealand and maybe South Africa. (Highly developed, Oceania's/Africa's/esp. Southern hemisphere's most developed nations, and Can/Aus/NZ's high living standards).

and 11. Possibilities of Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Chile to join the "G" group with other developed nations in the future. (Mexico is highly important to the US, Brazil is Latin America's largest nation, and Argentina is culturally western).

The USA is #1 in 3 things we're not proud of: Military, obesity, incarceration and another in the developed world: religiousity, ethnoracial conflict, poverty, and jokingly "Greater Chile" as wealthy but highly socioeconomically inequal.

And in the future, I attend a history museum to show my great-grandkids of the great American empire that disappeared in my lifetime...just like the (Ancient) Greeks, we were strong, but it doesn't last long.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

(From a post on page 722)...

And knowing US and world history, esp. my Cherokee and Osage ancestry, a disease or two pandemics wiped out 95 percent of the Native American race in the first 3 centuries of western contact, because they weren't immune to new diseases not present in North and South America for the last 15-50,000 years.

It goes to show Dr. Fauci knows a lot about science, medical care and infectious diseases...but Trump chooses to ignore him, downplay his advice and denies a reality of a pandemic will impact us the worst than any other nation. We are the world all in this together, but Trump will not save his US and the world. :sad:

david starling

The Romans superseded the Greeks, and incorporated much of their religion.

The Hellenistic (Greek) Epoch lasted about 1800 years, c.1400 B.C.E. to 400 A.D.

The Roman Epoch is still in effect, including our own "Noble" Senate, our national, City-state goddess (Statue of Liberty), our sports stadiums, and our end of the year "Saturnalia", now known as "the Christmas Season".

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The Romans superseded the Greeks, and incorporated much of their religion.

And historians described the rise and peak of Islam and the Arabs to a point the Turks conquered and ruled the Balkans until WW1 and the Moors did the same earlier in the Iberia peninsula until 1500, the "true heirs of Greece and Rome".

david starling

I really don't think Japan is in the offing to take America's place as the global superpower, much less #2. They are still reeling from the 90s and their aging population doesn't bode well for future growth.

Here's an article on the economic situation of Japan.
https://www.thebalance.com/japan-s-economy-recession-effect-on-u-s-and-world-3306007

I remember when the fear of the far-right was a Globally-dominating United Nations government, that would rule all nations, including the U.S.

CapAquaPis

I really don't think Japan is in the offing to take America's place as the global superpower, much less #2. They are still reeling from the 90s and their aging population doesn't bode well for future growth.

Here's an article on the economic situation of Japan.
https://www.thebalance.com/japan-s-economy-recession-effect-on-u-s-and-world-3306007

It could turn into another Iran, Iraq and Venezuela into "failed former rich states" (these are OPEC members), along with Greece (the EU) was heavily damaged by the 2008 Great Recession that rocked the world, and Uruguay is a tiny south American nation with a high developmental index where they just opened the world's first COVID-19 memorial on Oct. 4th-the world's first COVID-19 memorial day to remember the world unable to easily end the pandemic unlike Uruguay who were better off in controling it due to its small size.

CapAquaPis

I remember when the fear of the far-right was a Globally-dominating United Nations government, that would rule all nations, including the U.S.

202 nations plus the observer Vatican City, non-recognized Taiwan and the sovereign Knights of St. John (should be 205). Imagine the USA is gone and it breaks up into 50 new nations along with Dist. of Columbia and 6 territories. The US has 580 federally recognized Native American tribal nations, so does this mean the world has 204+57=261+580=842 countries? Oklahoma has the largely Native American tribal jurisdictions of it's eastern and southern halves. Tulsa itself would be its own country apart from the Cherokee and Osage nation jurisdictions surrounding the city-county, 2nd in size to state capital Oklahoma City.