Read My Chart

alexisadelina

Hello all!

I’m new to Astrology and would love some help interpreting my birth chart. Is there anything that pops out that would be useful to know?
67A2F4AA-FC0B-4E27-A9F4-C1D9EB1A70AA.jpg

Last edited:

Denied Anthropophobic

You have a Scorpio stellium which is ruled by Mars in the 12th in Aquarius but also by Pluto. You may want to look into that Mars. The sun is ruled by this also.

Jupiter is conjunct your ascendant, which is also significant because it is in Pisces, and Jupiter rules Pisces as well as Neptune.

Look at your 1st,4th, 7th, 10th houses. Planets or bodies that sit close nearby (conjunct) will have importance.

North Node is in Aries.

If you don’t know what some of that means, I would look it up and come back with what is emphasized to you and ask questions.

Harmelia

Hello all!

I’m new to Astrology and would love some help interpreting my birth chart. Is there anything that pops out that would be useful to know?
View attachment 87041

Hi Alexis!
Well, this is quite an inward chart, but not without some outward motion or extroversion. You have an abundance of water with Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Pluto all in Scorpio in it's own house - 8th house. Mercury can be seen as in the 9th house though as it's so close to the cusp.

Scorpio and 8th house is all about internal investigations into one's unconscious material. It's about psychology and metaphysics. It is concerned with transformation - personal change on a very deep level. With Sun and Moon there, you will be very drawn to do this deep inner work.

The work will be around your past life wound that was experienced in relationships. You are working toward being more independent and less dependent upon others to know who you are and what you want to do or become.

Career will probably be quite important to you. It's significant that Uranus is conjunct the cusp of the 10th house of career. It's the "I've got to be me" planet - it says you will want to do and be something very unique. I'd think you have some kind of artistic talent with Pisces ASC with Jupiter close by. That would make you very imaginative and creative. Uranus on the MC would add intuition and strong intellect.

You will like learning and growing and stretching yourself with Saturn and Mercury in the 9th. Try not to overthink everything. You might be a bit antsy or feel unsettled deep inside. Perhaps it's difficult to feel peace of mind. This will get better as you develop your self-identity instead of trying to get feedback from others for affirmation and confirmation. You need to learn to trust your own instincts and your own impulses. Then you'll feel more at peace.

kimbermoon

With your planetary energies primarily activated in the upper half of the chart, these areas will be predominantly focused in this lifetime. That crowded 8th H does suggest that the ‘sharing of your resources’ will be central to your life in some way. While it does relate to deep psychological investigations [and the source of past trauma]it also relates to experiences and learning death.
With Mars being afflicted by Pluto here, you may have had to cope with abuses of a sexual nature in the past or suffering from power or control issues.

Your persona is highlighted by strong emotional sensitivities, with Sun, Moon and Asc/Jupiter in water signs. That heavy overall water influence can make you especially sensitive, and perhaps even empathic to the feelings and emotions of others. Did this cause you difficulty as a child; perhaps a feeling of being overwhelmed in dealing with individuals or groups of people?

Relationships are apt to be quite tricky for you as a result.
As you project your outer persona [Pisces - perhaps shyness] you may find yourself on the receiving end of insensitivity or inappropriate judgments, causing further emotional hurts. At the same time you may be overly critical about yourself, suffering from potential personal insecurities embedded in childhood.

You have a severe weakness of the earth energy shown in your chart as a whole, with Neptune in Capricorn being the sole representative, thus creating inner elemental balance is important to your well being, in order to avoid being taken advantage of or manipulated.

Read more here: /URL]

Jupiter may be exalted in Pisces, eventually giving way to greater spiritual attunement and awareness, yet it still has its challenges needing to be overcome before you can gain the ability to reap the rewards of faith and joy. In connection to the 9th H this may be indicative of religious or cultural biases.

Your North Node shows the need for developing more independence, as well as courage in confronting inner doubts or weaknesses that hamper your growth at times. It helps to learn about the reincarnational lessons of the Nodal Axis.

The first question would be: how do you feel 'ABOUT' yourself and do you feel centered within yourself?

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Natal Uranus is closely conjunct Mc. You aim for an unusual if not unique destiny. Your career, avocation, or life focus is something very individual to you, and you have been aware that the usual paths to recognition and achievement are not for you. Lunar Node also trines this suggesting that you invite many intense contacts with others, even if they are brief encounters with those who you will not get to know very well.

Jupiter is conjunct Ascendant, its combination with the Uranus/Mc involvement suggests that your spiritual path is very important to you even though it is far from conventional. You are devoted to your spiritual path, though it may be individual or unique. You are very enthusiastic about knowledge.

Jupiter squares Uranus/Saturn. Your destiny was shaken by sudden separations from others or sudden loss of property.

The Scorpio stellium in Eighth House suggests occult activities, and they suggest artistic or musical activities. You may be a musician or singer.

Transiting Neptune is currently crossing your Ascendant. You are very extra sensitive now, and you may have psychic or spiritual experiences. You are meeting some strange people. Be careful not to fall for anybody who wants to dominate and control you during this transit. You are vulnerable to such people then.

Soon after, t.Neptune will square Uranus and Mc, which will extend what I have describe, but there may be revolutionary confusion and nightmarish situations.

A little less than a year ago, you felt energized by the need to stand up for yourself. You may have had vigorous, rowdy, or pushy people troubling your boundaries. There may have been violence.

Now Solar Arc Neptune is square natal Pluto. There may be supernatural experiences that are troubling. It may feel like a haunting. This will especially be so when t.Neptune squares your Mc not too far away.

Last edited: