Is my chart as dark as it seems? Internal struggle

Lilfootie

Please help! I always feel as though I’m struggling against darkness, like I carry it as a weight. I feel as though I am in a constant fight of right and wrong, good and bad. I am not a particularly likable person, although I am an excellent charmer and initially people quite like me (one of the things I like least about myself is my strong ability to manipulate people ☹️). I am also ruthless, painfully honest (like I don’t know how to be any other way unless I am being disingenuous), excellent at picking out flaws/anticipating problems and problem solving through them. I have heard from many people that I bring out the worst in others. I am extremely intuitive and great read on people. I feel like I am always on the side of the good, but I can never help myself out. I am at this point in my job (that I love btw) where the higher ups all hate me - I will probably never move up - but they know that I work hard, do my job well, and help move the company forward, so they keep me around to disrespect me and pile on the work. Am I doomed to be unlikable and unsuccessful working for others? What do I need to do to end this internal struggle? Is my internal struggle connected to my inability to get ahead/connect with people?

waybread

Welcome to the forum. Please post your natal horoscope. Check the stickies on how to do this.

The most legible horoscopes are available for free at Astrodienst: www.astro.com