Elyn

Elyn

my chart

Hi,

I would like to know what is your first impression reading my vedic chart. I hope the chart I have posted is correct. My fortune is conjunct north node.

Thank you

Attachments

• vedic c.jpg
    vedic c.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi Elyn !

No this is not the vedic chart. You can post or PM your birth details , because most of the vedic astrologers here draw up their own charts using the data.

Elyn

Ok,
My details are:

March 6 1985
23:20 pm
Montreal, Canada

I have posted my south indian chart according to a website online. here are the coordinates:

Nakshatra Purva Phalguni
Rasi Simha
Ayanamsa Lahir

Planets Positions Rasi
Sun 322° 53' 44" Kumbha
Moon 144° 8' 30" Simha
Mercury 336° 39' 57" Meena
Venus 357° 48' 20" Meena
Mars 0° 29' 16" Mesha
Jupiter 282° 36' 9" Makara
Saturn 214° 28' 33" Vrischika
Rahu 28° 2' 48" Mesha
Ketu 208° 2' 48" Tula
Ascendant 206° 17' 59" Tula

Attachments

• 1985-03-06T23-21_6077243_1_sr.png
    1985-03-06T23-21_6077243_1_sr.png
    39 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Elyn

North Indian Chart

Attachments

• North Indian Vedic Chart.jpg
    North Indian Vedic Chart.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Navmansha Chart.jpg
    Navmansha Chart.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi !
No worries. I was a bit busy, tied up at work. Here are the readings:
Ascendant is in Vishaka Libra the shocker who jolts people out of ennui. Now Vishaka is ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter is in Capricorn Sravana in the 4th house of home and homeland.
Mars Rahu conjunction in the 7th house of partnerships. The axis for this lifetime is from the 1st house of self to the 7th housecof partnerships. So the learning is that one can achieve much more by partnering with others rather than focussing on self. But since your Mars is strong in Aries Krtika the cutter, you may be the dominant partner in the relationship. Or you may have to 'fight through the partnership'. However your partner may have more 'insight' into things compared to you. So one must realise that and honour that.
Moon in Leo Purvaphalguni -the advent of spring, in the 11th house of networking and groups. Purvaphalguni does very well in the leisure industry . Spreading joy to others. You are a very upbeat person and create enthusiam wherever you go. But the downside may be that you may disregard other's feelings if it comes in the way of the 'plan'.
Mercury and Venus in Pisces in the 6th house of work. Venus is exalted in Pisces Revathi star. This star gives one the perspective of the awesomeness of nature. Beauty of surrender. So they may make very good opera artists, nature photographers etc..
Any specific questions?
Do as your spirit wills! God bless !

Elyn

Thank you RaRohini.

I was wondering about venus being at such a close degree with mars. Is there any significance or perhaps they should they be viewed separately?

Last edited: