Moving house?

AnnaViolet7

Hello

I am new here :D HELLO!

I have a question to ask and any answers would be much appreciated....

I am asking this question now 10.49 GMT in Brighton UK....

Would it be the most beneficial on every level to move in April or should I wait til my contract ends in July?

The situation I am in is that I was in temporary accomodation just over a year ago now and was desperate to move so when the council offered to pay my rent in adv. and deposit for a private rent I jumped at the chance without thinking things thru very well(it was merc rx!) and ended up in a flat that wasnt ideal in many respects...noisy dirty road, no garden for my daughter etc...anyway the council told me that when i wanted to move the deposit would be returned to them but that i could keep the rent in advance for my next deposit(as the housing benefit pay in arreas) However this turned out to be wrong I have to inform them 1 month before moving and they wont pay any rent for the last month so they get their money back.
Anyway my contract was ending in Feb when merc was rx again so i decided to wait as i wanted to move to the right place...so i had to renew my contract...and i thought it stated that i could give 1 months notice on moving out but hadnt read it properly it actually says i can give 1 month at the end of the contract....
So now im in a bit of a situation the rental agency say that all they can do is re advertise the property and try to get someone else to move in but this then means I wont be able to give the council 1 months notice so they can get their money back and could end up owing them money which i cant afford to do....but i am truly desperate to move my neighbour downstairs has a violent bf and i can hear everything i have tried in my own way to help(by putting them both on a healing list) but i personally cant live with it i find it too hard as it feels like its in my home...i also dont want my daughter to pick up on it....
Also my upstairs neighbours are extremely noisy and it disturbs our sleep....

I apologise for the length of this post it is quite a complex situtation to explain so I hope you are still reading this!:38: :68:

Any thing you can tell from the horary chart i would much appreciate...If i have worded the Q wrong please let me know....I have not done a horary before...

Love and Light

Anna ;)

archergirl

Hello Anna,

What a mess! :eek: Normally we like the querent to give a shot at their own chart (no matter how poorly they feel they will do it), but I'll help with this one since it looks like your situation is pretty dire.

vbimghost.php
[/url][/IMG]

Well, this is actually a very easy one to answer. The answer is 'No way should you move right now'. Things are about to change imminently. I'd wait until July.

What we have are a very late degree on the Ascendant, saying the matter is 'too late to change course', and a Moon in very late degrees, also 'Nothing will come of it'; in fact, it's so close to changing signs that we can look at its next approaching aspect, a trine to Mars. Mars in this chart rules the 6th house, the house, as Frawley calls it, of 'the unpleasantness the world throws at us, the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" (The Horary Textbook p20). Funnily enough, it also rules things like 'social services': e.g. housing departments (surely no coincidence:p ), so we see Social Services sitting immediately on your Ascendant.

The 4th house rules the house 'you live in now', and the 7th house rules the house you'd like to move to. Your current home is ruled by the Sun; we see it at the top of the chart, peregrine in Pisces (rootless, in other words) and about to conjunct Uranus. Although I tend to ignore outer planets, I feel that the Sun/Uranus conjunction aptly describes your currently living conditions: rootless, full of upheaval and very stressful (Uranus).

The house you want to move to is ruled by Jupiter, and frankly, it's not in such great shape. Jupiter is in fall, which in terms of housing can mean, literally, 'falling apart'. The Sun applies by sextile to Jupiter, indicating some sort of opportunity or resolution in the housing problem, very soon, but a little more upheaval is likely in the meantime, with the Sun so close to Uranus. Hang in there.

Saturn Rx, ruler of 'Da Government', sits in your 4th house (of 'home' and 'where you are now'): the Council is 're-doing' something about your home, and moves toward that Social Services Mars in your 1st house to help. These planets are both in angular houses, indicating swift action. Since there are four degrees, we can take this as an average time period: mutable sign = medium term, angles = fast term, so we can choose weeks, months, or years. Months makes the most sense: you said 'July' and July is in four months. Neat, huh?

You, ruled by Mercury (and the Moon) are sitting in the 9th house; the 9th house rules, amongst other things, legal matters, and certainly your concern with your contract, etc. are legal matters. You are reasonably well-placed here; you have some minor dignity (by face) and the 9th house is a decent house in which to find your significator because of the natural trine to the Ascendant. Saturn also rules the 9th house, so we see 'the Law' coming back to assist you by applying sextile to the Ascendant.

In other words, just hold tight. Don't make any sudden moves; a bit of patience is in order. Mars on the ascendant can indicate a certain amount of rashness and impatience, but with the 'too late' degrees on the ascendant and the Moon, this says that it's much wiser and safer to hold your horses for a bit longer.

Hope this helps, and best of luck! Give lovely Brighton a kiss for me.

Cheers,
AG:)

Last edited:

AnnaViolet7

Dear Archer Girl

Thank you so much for doing that for me I would not have been able to work that out on my own!

I havent got time to write a full reply now(dont have the net at home and have to get my daughter from creche in a min!) but I just wanted to say thank you I was about to be impulsive and leave(in fact I emailed the agency before I read your reply saying to remarket the property but when I read your interp I emailed again saying something had come up)

In some ways I felt a bit disappointed I was hoping the chart would say yay to moving but afterwards decided I have to learn to be responsible(also have a strong Saturn transit at the moment) and to put my faith in astrology.

Love and Light

Anna

Ps Brighton said thanks and sends its best to you too!!