will i live in england soon?

RayAustin

hello all, i know i posted about moving back to cali but i think i've decided against it. someone came back into my life (a bf i have known almost a year) and is offering the chance to go and eventually move to england to have a future with them... and we've already started to plan my leaving around november this year. eventually, i want to live there.

so... will i live in england soon ?

i am venus, hes mars.
travel planet = saturn
travel end of matter = jupiter (4th from 9th).

looking at the aspects it seems pretty good, my gut instinct is that yes I will live in england, by gut i dont feel any 'bad vibes' but i do have concerns..

1.. - having enough money to go :confused: , mercury is my money, and is sitting comfily in virgo in the 5th non combust, as well conjunct my significator. merc is separating from a trine with jupiter which seems to say i will have enough money... my bf is def' helping out with that too.

2. having the necessary documents, i think travel documents would be 3rd from the 9th, right? that is also ruled by saturn, and saturn trines end of travel matter jupiter though sat is squaring my moon

by looking at the chart i think yes i will, seeing how end of travel matter trines venus, and jupiter trines saturn.

Theo

Banned
ra_divinington said:
hello all, i know i posted about moving back to cali but i think i've decided against it. someone came back into my life (a bf i have known almost a year) and is offering the chance to go and eventually move to england to have a future with them... and we've already started to plan my leaving around november this year. eventually, i want to live there.

so... will i live in england soon ?

i am venus, hes mars.
travel planet = saturn
travel end of matter = jupiter (4th from 9th).

looking at the aspects it seems pretty good, my gut instinct is that yes I will live in england, by gut i dont feel any 'bad vibes' but i do have concerns..

1.. - having enough money to go :confused: , mercury is my money, and is sitting comfily in virgo in the 5th non combust, as well conjunct my significator. merc is separating from a trine with jupiter which seems to say i will have enough money... my bf is def' helping out with that too.

2. having the necessary documents, i think travel documents would be 3rd from the 9th, right? that is also ruled by saturn, and saturn trines end of travel matter jupiter though sat is squaring my moon

by looking at the chart i think yes i will, seeing how end of travel matter trines venus, and jupiter trines saturn.

Hi Ra. Much will depend on your secondary progressions, and also the relocation of your natal to the region in the UK you will be moving to. Travel transits are ok by mid-October throgh mid-November. However, what are your concerns about the move in general?

RayAustin

hi thanks for replying.
my main concern is being able to get through immigrations as last time in february i got deported. :( thats really the main concern, getting to meet my bf and whether going will be a good experience.

tikana

Hi

1 where is the chart?

2. moving is always 1/7 house
removing to - 7th house
4th house is your present home

3. 9th house is always used in going to a place nothing to do with moving

Cheers
Tik

RayAustin

o i attached the chart :/ guess it didn't go through.

what i was doing was using the 7th house as my b/f, first as me, and ninth as the ninth house of travel ..

Attachments

• england.gif
    england.gif
    28.6 KB · Views: 44

tikana

Well
there is a trine
moon/mars
but mars is very debilitated
so i am not sure if trine is good enough
your current home is Moon ruled
it is accidental dignity
stronger than 7th house
i have to say no on this
Venus is you void and very debilitated as well
moon will square saturn and at the end square merc
something to do with money
you might have opporunity but i just dont see a move
I asked Radu if there is TOL from venus - merc - mars .. he said NO

i am curious on outcome
keep us posted

Cheers
T

RayAustin

ha, i see.
what i really think i'm asking is more on the visiting level, which is why i'd go back to just using the ninth house for travel like in my first interpretation.

tikana

I am honestly not seeing even a trip

Saturn / Venus aspect had long been separated
Plus there is debility reception going on

moon aspects mars first
then squares saturn

to me it is like NO WAY, JOSE

I hope i am wrong

T

RayAustin

the moon aspects mars but mars is my boyfriend in the chart, so i dont see that being an unfortunate thing seeing how it is a trine.

saturn (travel house, also hopes and wishes) is applying to jupiter, the travel end of matter house in a trine, so is also venus, my primary significator, as well as mercury, my money significator. how could that be a no way jose? granted moon squares saturn but that is a stressful aspect not necessarily 'no'. hard to see a no because of one square when there are so many other planets in trines.

tikana

you asked a question

will i live with UK?
Ja>

Where is this boyfriend and traveling comng from?

Will we go to UK together does not equal to Will i live in UK.. see the problem?

T

RayAustin

tikana said:
you asked a question

will i live with UK?
Ja>

Where is this boyfriend and traveling comng from?

Will we go to UK together does not equal to Will i live in UK.. see the problem?

T

yea as i was saying in the previous posts what i'm asking more is whether i will be traveling, which is why i'm using the ninth house, and in my first post,

but i'm asking about the traveling really not the relocation so i'm modifying my post. :) i know i will travel there so i'm not going to worry about it really, i think theres enough in the chart to support that.

archergirl

Hi Ra,

Speaking from much personal experience of moving back and forth between England and the States, just a few warnings about your intentions:

1. It is very, VERY difficult to get permanent residency in England, unless you are married to a British national. Is this BF a British national? *Actually, it is difficult to get residency even *if* you are married to a British national, unless you are from another EU country. I know this, because I've been married to one for 13 years, and the rigamarole involved in getting a permanent visa is mind-boggling, and expensive. If you get a student visa, you have to prove you're a student and it is time-limited. If you are travelling on a tourist visa, it only lasts 6 months at the maximum, and you won't be allowed to work. They are VERY strict about this, especially nowadays.

2. England is very, VERY expensive compared to the United States. With the exchange rates the way they are, you might consider that whatever money you are bringing with you, will be worth only half, in pounds sterling. The cost of living here is exorbitant, especially if you are used to cheap utilities and reasonably cheap gas. Yes, three bucks a gallon is cheap.

3. Even travelling here is expensive. Take how much you think it'll cost you, and triple it.

Will you be travelling? Probably not. Venus has separated from Saturn and the Moon will square it. To be honest, from this chart and thread, I'm not sure that you are sure what you're asking. With the placements and the aspects, it looks more like you are asking about the relationship than the travel.

Cheers,
AG:)

RayAustin

archergirl said:
Hi Ra,

Speaking from much personal experience of moving back and forth between England and the States, just a few warnings about your intentions:

1. It is very, VERY difficult to get permanent residency in England, unless you are married to a British national. Is this BF a British national? *Actually, it is difficult to get residency even *if* you are married to a British national, unless you are from another EU country. I know this, because I've been married to one for 13 years, and the rigamarole involved in getting a permanent visa is mind-boggling, and expensive. If you get a student visa, you have to prove you're a student and it is time-limited. If you are travelling on a tourist visa, it only lasts 6 months at the maximum, and you won't be allowed to work. They are VERY strict about this, especially nowadays.

yeah my bf is a uk national ... and i was planning on visiting about a month.

2. England is very, VERY expensive compared to the United States. With the exchange rates the way they are, you might consider that whatever money you are bringing with you, will be worth only half, in pounds sterling. The cost of living here is exorbitant, especially if you are used to cheap utilities and reasonably cheap gas. Yes, three bucks a gallon is cheap.

3. Even travelling here is expensive. Take how much you think it'll cost you, and triple it.

yea ... i already know well about that and the exchange rate. haha.

Will you be travelling? Probably not. Venus has separated from Saturn and the Moon will square it. To be honest, from this chart and thread, I'm not sure that you are sure what you're asking. With the placements and the aspects, it looks more like you are asking about the relationship than the travel.

Cheers,

thanks for taking the time to reply.

maybe i am asking about the relationship ... :) whatever the case i believe i will be traveling to uk for sure as he's going to help me out and we both want it, idk if you want to get into deep details, but as i've just decided against going to college--moving to cali, which represents the ninth house as well, venus separating saturn and the moon squaring it i believe could be in reference to that.

archergirl

whatever the case i believe i will be traveling to uk for sure as he's going to help me out and we both want it

I don't mean to sound bolshy or anything, but if you know already, why bother asking? Perhaps we should discard this chart, as Lilly says:

"Judge not upon every slight motion, or without premeditation of the Querent, nor upon slight and triviall Questions, or when the Querent hath not wit to know what he would demand."

I'm not quite sure you are clear about what you are asking in this chart, making any sort of judgement a bit dodgy.;) This chart shows you asking about the relationship with him, but it doesn't show travel. As Tik says: email us if you get to Heathrow.:D

RayAustin

archergirl said:
I don't mean to sound bolshy or anything, but if you know already, why bother asking? Perhaps we should discard this chart, as Lilly says:

"Judge not upon every slight motion, or without premeditation of the Querent, nor upon slight and triviall Questions, or when the Querent hath not wit to know what he would demand."

I'm not quite sure you are clear about what you are asking in this chart, making any sort of judgement a bit dodgy.;) This chart shows you asking about the relationship with him, but it doesn't show travel. As Tik says: email us if you get to Heathrow.:D

haha no you're totally right
and i will, lols. seems like theres alot of uk ppl on this forum?

tikana

hey Ra

i am going to North Pole next month in my taxijet F-14.. you can parashute to Heathrow airport terminal from my plane.. tell me where do you want me to pick u up from? do you have a parking space for my taxijet?!

T