Natal chart energy work?

heretick

Greetings. I am not sure if natal chart would matter now because it has been so many years from my birth. But even as a child I felt I was too feminine. I wanted to be more masculine but I never understood how to be that way. Everything just seemed so oppressive and insensitive they did, indeed I have been bullied a lot by both guys and more aggressive girls. I never had a chance to learn how to fight back or assume command, even if I managed to stand up for myself. I tried energy work from teenage, tried to manifest fire energy within myself because that's considered most masculine right? Aries, Leo and Sagittarius? Even if I could momentarily have that masculinity within, I could never manifest it into physical world, at least so that others would also recognize it. Now I am having my Saturn return and been frustrated since I have been able to manifest nothing! Am I just doomed to be all-feminine, submissive and not a fighter, or follower not a leader, "the ideal wife and a mother archetype" in this lifetime? Why are people saying this "focus on intention and action and the universe will recognize your efforts" and karma, if that's not even working?

Please help, what should I do?

Attachments

• natal.jpg
    natal.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 6