what can you say about the physical attraction in this synastry ?

Sun Trine moon
Sun sextile mars
Moon square mercury
Moon square jupiter
Moon trine saturn
Mercury square uranus
Sun sextile venus
Venus square venus
venus square mars
venus trine jupiter
moon trine jupiter
venus opposite jupiter
mars opposite jupiter
venus conjunct. saturn
mars conjunct. saturn
mercury sextile uranus

I always feel different towards this guy , I want to know if any of these aspects has an affect on that :love:

Munch

Yes they do. We'd be happy to assist further if you could post the synastry bi-wheel for the two charts involved. That will help us truly understand what's going on and in cases of physical attraction, knowing whose male and who is female is vital.

Thanks Munch :joyful:

here's the bi-wheel : ( the inner wheel is mine , and the outer wheel is his )
bi-wheel.jpg

miquar

Hi. What I meant on the other thread is that an Aries Sun makes a person difficult to overpower as long as they are able to express that part of themselves.

miquar

Hi Vickymadness. I don't tend to do synastry on the forum as its far too involved. A good way to approach it though is to look at which areas of the natal charts each of you finds difficult as an individual. Then see how these issues are likely to come up in the relationship by seeing how the problematic natal placements in each chart are triggered by aspects from the other chart. Its not a thorough treatment of whose whatnot lands in which other person's house and all the rest of it, but it will probably take to the meaty issues in the relationship. Also think in terms of elemental balances - i.e. which elements are strong in each of you and how they combine when you are together.

blacksun?

Hi

Some real synastry is in the 1st/7th house axis.
His Venus on your ascendant, his Chiron on your Jupiter.

Your Moon and Venus are in parts of the zodiac where he has little. Doesnt necessarily mean bad news. It raises the question: do you feel nurtured, understood, supported?

Last edited: