The 2nd house-house of values

Saturnian

It has to do with possesions if I am not wrong,but also what we value.

So what would Aquarius in the 2nd house value.
What if it's accompanied by the planet Saturn.I've heard it's not so good to have this planet in this house.Makes gaining possession/money hard and maintaing them without losing them.
How does Aquarius react to the possessions?
Also about the Aquarius values,does the Saturn make it difficult for the individual to realize what he TRULY values and only will realize it after being put through many "trials"?

Help appreciated!

Tamara

i have saturn and uranus in the 2nd house in sagitarius. money has always been my big problem and that is my saturn. about my values i`d say that i`ve always been very liberal and non-conservative and i think that is my uranus...

Saturnian

i have saturn and uranus in the 2nd house in sagitarius. money has always been my big problem and that is my saturn. about my values i`d say that i`ve always been very liberal and non-conservative and i think that is my uranus...
What about the sign in the 2nd house?

MTTY05

It has to do with possesions if I am not wrong,but also what we value.

So what would Aquarius in the 2nd house value.
What if it's accompanied by the planet Saturn.I've heard it's not so good to have this planet in this house.Makes gaining possession/money hard and maintaing them without losing them.
How does Aquarius react to the possessions?
Also about the Aquarius values,does the Saturn make it difficult for the individual to realize what he TRULY values and only will realize it after being put through many "trials"?

Help appreciated!
Yes the 2nd house is possesions, what we value, and I also think it has to do with self-esteem as well.

Like you, I also have Aquarius on the cusp of the 2nd house (so I'm guessing you also have a Cap Asc?), but mine is a bifferent bc Pisces is intercepted in the 2nd also. I would think that with Aquarius in the 2nd you may earn money through untraditional methods. Or, there may be sudden financial windfalls or reversals of fortune.

As far as the role of Saturn goes, there may be some transits that come along which will activate Saturn's "teachings". For modern rulerships, Uranus ruling 2nd would show that your values towards money & possesions may be more unconventional than others. I don't think you'd be overly materialistic. What you own doesn't own you, maybe unlike someone with Taurus on the cusp of the 2nd.

Are you good with money, Saturnian? Like I said, I have the same house placement as you and I'm horrible with money. I always seem to be financially handicapped by my own moronic financial decisions. Do you have similar issues?

Saturnian

Yes the 2nd house is possesions, what we value, and I also think it has to do with self-esteem as well.

Like you, I also have Aquarius on the cusp of the 2nd house (so I'm guessing you also have a Cap Asc?), but mine is a bifferent bc Pisces is intercepted in the 2nd also. I would think that with Aquarius in the 2nd you may earn money through untraditional methods. Or, there may be sudden financial windfalls or reversals of fortune.

As far as the role of Saturn goes, there may be some transits that come along which will activate Saturn's "teachings". For modern rulerships, Uranus ruling 2nd would show that your values towards money & possesions may be more unconventional than others. I don't think you'd be overly materialistic. What you own doesn't own you, maybe unlike someone with Taurus on the cusp of the 2nd.

Are you good with money, Saturnian? Like I said, I have the same house placement as you and I'm horrible with money. I always seem to be financially handicapped by my own moronic financial decisions. Do you have similar issues?
No,in fact always when I don't have money(cause for the time being I don't work since I am still 16) it happens that friends treat me.I don't know why but the friends I have are quite generous towards me.
I also have Pisces intercepted.I am not very fond of money usually.I think about them a lot but only that,when I have them they just stay ther.Not because I try to save up(except if on occassions),but because I have nothing to do with them.And usually end up being used for someone else, if I do gain a bit of money,like my family.
Generally I think that money is to be spent not to be saved to become reach.I personally don't intend to become wealthy,it ***** to have everything you want so easily.Haha,as you see I do enjoy the save up time and I prefer my own money,gives me more pleasure when I've gained it.

Tamara

well, if friends are generous to you, i think in this case you gotta look at 8th house(house of other people`s money), maybe your 11th and 8th house are somehow related..

BobZemco

Well then we're in the minority, because a lot of people don't see it that way.

What you possess shows what you value. Notice that the 2nd House is in-conjunct the 3rd House (Intellect/Communication) and the 9th House (Philosophy/Belief System) since it semi-sextiles the 3rd house and is quincunx the 9th House.

Problems can arise when their 2nd House values are at odds with their 9th House philosophical, religious and other belief systems and the way they express themselves in the 3rd House.

The 2nd House also shows (in)security especially if Saturn or Pluto are in play and people who are insecure are often possessive and amass possessions and/or wealth.

Saturnian

well, if friends are generous to you, i think in this case you gotta look at 8th house(house of other people`s money), maybe your 11th and 8th house are somehow related..
My 8th house is in Leo.
11th house is in Sagittarius(North Node)

Oh...I get it why they are generous to me...maybe cause I am generous too with my time and attention I give to them?XD.Don't really know,but these friends tell me they appreciate me a lot and that I always put them in a good mood.Could be because I am always willing to listen to anyone's problems...