A career in the arts?

pabloes

Banned
A career in the arts, medicine or sth else?

Hello happy people.
from another happy person.
Let's sing together
by the sea.
And live in peace
and harmony.

Last edited:

katydid

No matter what career you aim for, you are going to have to figure out how to get along better with co-workers. What's going on with that? :annoyed:

Is that your Venus in Gemini, making that double opposition? Are you difficult or unreasonable? :bandit:

Why do others want to avoid you? We need to get to the bottom of that before you decide which career to change over to. :tongue:

I can see your father is quite domineering in his speech. Your Pisces NN is in the 7th, the past life energy more focused on Self, whereas now, this life, you will become more Piscean in regards to relationships and one-on-one, which could be client work. Evolved Pisces transcends the ego and finds it's place in the world, as one with all, and finds perfection in imperfection. Do not let your NN discourage you but think how you can fit it into your journey and blend the energies healthily.
Venus is 10th wants beauty in career, very arty, and a Gemini midheaven is all about information. Give and take, exchange, talk, talk, talk. Ask yourself what career will make that Venus feel happy and see love, find luxury and express it's beauty. Jupiter on MH could love to teach. Your chiron has wounding around nurturing and being nurtured in the career/reputation. That's very interesting to me. You could do something where you really help others and nurture them in a means through conversation, for example, and transform the lack of support from your family into a healing force. There's so many options for you. Follow your heart.

I don’t know enough about astrology to directly help with your question but I wanted to point out that it looks like your Jupiter is right on your MC. That will bring luck to what ever career you chose. A lot of people would be jealous of such a Jupiter placement! (I know I am haha).

Kite

Re: A career in the arts, medicine or sth else?

Get used to dealing with details. Jupiter is in its detriment in Gemini (as it is in Virgo) as it is forced to focus on the little things as opposed to the big picture it would like to. It is right at the Midheaven so it's not going anywhere. It sextiles your Sun in Leo and Mars in Aries in the 8th house (potentially big business). Gemini on the M/C could signify two careers at once so don't limit yourself. I like copywriting with the connection to business and promotion (Mars in Aries). In the whole sign system your Sun is in the 12th house. It suggests to me creative expression behind the scenes. It could also mean work in a hospital potentially. You could make a good mob accountant :)

Kite

So moving west would put my sun in 1st in the whole house system? I suck at accounting and jobs like that (not god at math at all). With a Pisces true node accounting is one of the worst career choices for me as it sets me back in my karmic ways. I'd rather work in a call center. I left my accounting job and now at the call center it's much better. It's either art or healthcare for a Pisces true node imo.

Relocation west would change the position of your Sun if far enough. Accounting for the Mob was a joke.

You sure place a lot of stock in your Nodes for career choice. My sense is that they are more about your Soul's evolvement which I read for their Sabian symbols. In your case both nodes have to do with character development. Check out your North Node here and your South Node here.

Good luck.

Last edited: