Contradiction

astral tal

Hi There,

i was wondering whether someone is able to interpret a certain combination i have in my chart.

on one hand - i have the moon in the first house, on the other hand - it is conjunct saturn...

in the first house it's supposed to have my feelings on the surface, in my 'manner' sort to speak, but saturn is having it isolated, so how would you say this would be expressed ?

Thanks

Attachments

• astral_travel.jpg
    astral_travel.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 37

waybread

There's a lot more going on in your chart than just moon conjunct Saturn. You have some major oppositions between your Taurus and Scorpio planets.

Scorpio is one sign for which a Saturn-moon conjunction actually makes sense. As a water sign, Scorpio principally operates through its emotions. But it is very important to this sign to be in control and secretive about what it thinks and feels. You've got Pluto and Mars in the mix as well. Probably you come across to others as very intense and moody, but just covering up what you really feel.

My ex husband has a moon-Pluto-Saturn conjunction. He was often very moody, but when his negative moods hit, he would insist that he was fine, and that nothing was the matter.

With those oppositions, you may also vacillate between manifesting one planet vs. another. There can be a "see-saw" effect.

It is important to try to integrate the planets at the two sides of an opposition. Chances are, there is something that appeals to both planets. Jupiter and Neptune are your allies here, in that each has a trine or sextile to the planets in the opposition.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Moon-saturn-mars scorpio first house, moon lord 10th for career debilated, mars own scorpio, debilation cancelled, gradual improvements, research-occult-forensics-forensic psychology-metallurgy-oil exploration-waste management aptitudes; secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate, volatile emotions and finances, worrying nature.

Sun-venus taurus and moon-mars-saturn opposition, creative and stubborn, aptitude for hotel management/cuisine/pharma/banking/dentistry, born around full moon, diffused thinking, health-relationship under stress-struggle; craving for affections but difficult to manifest.

Venus combust requiring zinc supplements for vtiality, wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum pendant touching heart;

Mars 2nd lord negating to the first, negating family-finances, strained.

Wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart;
observe fast saturday evenings.

Share how true traits-talents-health-life trends-ideas etc, hope remedies helpful. Wishing you well,

JYOTISHBHUSHAN SHANTARAM

Harmelia

Hi There,

i was wondering whether someone is able to interpret a certain combination i have in my chart.

on one hand - i have the moon in the first house, on the other hand - it is conjunct saturn...

in the first house it's supposed to have my feelings on the surface, in my 'manner' sort to speak, but saturn is having it isolated, so how would you say this would be expressed ?

Thanks

Astrology is full of contradictions. Most everyone has a contradiction or two or three.

Your Moon, Saturn, Pluto and Mars are all in it together in Scorpio, 1st house. Your ASC is in - Libra - so it isn't the same as if they were in the rising sign and closer to the ASC. But, yes, still first house - Aries's house.

Scorpio tends to be cautious in its social relations. It isn't so very expressive. Moon in Scorpio may not be as expressive as other Moon signs anyway - so - I'd say you keep it close to the vest naturally. This is less of a contradiction than you might think when taking the fact that it is Scorpio. Scorpio CAN be emotional and moody, but it isn't always. With Saturn there, I'd say you tend not to be very emotional - or if you are - you probably don't express it all that directly. Your IC in Capricorn also says that you don't care to express your emotions to others.

So the big question in my mind, is how you use your Mars. Mars can be assertive, aggressive, expressive, easy to anger or irritate. Do you keep it all in when something bothers you - and then - it piles up and you explode at one point or another? Pluto is also very potent energy. People probably find you quite intense in a mysterious sort of way.

Libra rising is very sensitive. It is a natural energy-exchange with other people - it just happens with Libra. Libra learns a lot about itself through relating to people. If you grew up with negative energy around you, you likely retreated or took control. These are the two most common responses to Libra rising with bad energy around. Libras are too sensitive to take it all in and deal with it - so they either retreat or take control.

With the Scorpio there, your default setting might be to retreat and control in a sort of underhanded way. Scorpio can manipulate others well - both for positive or negative result. Because it is the first house, you may be too attached to being independent, solitary and different - or maybe you get too close to people and don't want them to be independent while you want to be. You are no doubt, a very unique person.

I think you are here to think about your attachments and to evolve the way you "do" relationships. Venus is your chart ruler and it is in the 7th house of relationships. This is a Self - Other type of chart. Many people of them - me included. Many of us are quite independent or the opposite - too boned to people - enmeshed - and the challenge is to be an individual within relationships - there always needs to be space between us and those we love. Regardless, the chart is asking you to explore yourselve and change the way you do relationship. It's a see-saw pattern - very libra-like.

Last edited:

astral tal

HI Waybread - regarding covering my feelings, i'd say that rather than 'covering' (as though i would be an action i take) - it is being covered (as a build-in function)...

kshantaram - thank you for the info

Harmelia - all you said is true,
regarding my mars - it used to be that way - that i would keep troubles to myself to the point it piled up - and eventually burst open in a tantrum. but eventually as i matured - i learned to express my anger right on the spot - and release it in small doses so it won't hurt anyone...i mean, like - a healthy way of communicating frustrations or whatever - as they arise.

other than that - you were very precise ! way to go ! you nailed it

Harmelia

HI Waybread - regarding covering my feelings, i'd say that rather than 'covering' (as though i would be an action i take) - it is being covered (as a build-in function)...

kshantaram - thank you for the info

Harmelia - all you said is true,
regarding my mars - it used to be that way - that i would keep troubles to myself to the point it piled up - and eventually burst open in a tantrum. but eventually as i matured - i learned to express my anger right on the spot - and release it in small doses so it won't hurt anyone...i mean, like - a healthy way of communicating frustrations or whatever - as they arise.

other than that - you were very precise ! way to go ! you nailed it

👍👍 Glad I got it!

Zora

Account Closed
Hello Naaman,

in your chart your moon in 1st house rules your 10th house - career, lifepath and your vocation. And moon in first house - is personal enforcement to go for your aims and goals and wishes to push them through.

But as moon is a female passive principle and therefore moon needs helping active planets - like your mars. Mars rules your 7th house - partners and relationships - you're looking for help - but same time are endangered to get more active to fullfill your partner's wishes first and get yourself on 2nd place - moon degree exact opposing taurus venus in 7th house as ruler of your asc and of 8th house - long term relationships.

Challenging each other and mars as ruler of 7th house - as a "tenant" in "landlord" venus ruled 1st house - is kinda fighting against - resp. opposing venus as his "landlord" - mars is in. Same valid for your saturn and your moon - both opposing and fighting against landlord venus as well. This is kinda like continously running against own walls and really stressful and overheating.

Saturn rules your 4th house - your emotional identity- your basic trust, your personal manner to feel yourself at home and welcomed. And 4th as well is own mother and mother experience in childhood and mother as first female model role in a man's chart - and one inner picture a man is looking for in a partner.

Saturn conj. moon in first house often shows a lonely child who had to early take responsibility on it's own and often feeling guilty if one fails. Saturn semisextiling degree exact your uranus sextiling degree exact your jupiter is a very flexible and quick reacting skill and a fine antenna - able to change own stragedy and own plans within a second to the contrary -you probably had to early learn in your childhood for self-protection.

Uranus in 2nd house is sitting in the middle of saturn (mother) and jupiter (siblings)- is about self protection, defending own territory and own space to feel and stay safe and secure.

Pluto in first house ruling your 2nd house - physical existence opposes your chiron in 8th house - being aware of your inner wounds and fears.

And your pluto in first as well as your neptune in 3rd -house of siblings and personal manner to communicate- zero degree exact sextiling each other are both on special sensitive degree of 0° libra - between two signs.

A special mediator skill - always kinda feeling like sitting between two chairs, between two worlds - able to perceive the visible and the invisible world same time and hesitating often too long - to make a decision between 2 opportunities - scared to choose one - losing the other one and then to discover- the choice was the wrong one.

Do you have siblings ? You felt your mother preferred more than you and felt a competion with ? Saturn trining jupiter in 3rd house as ruler of 3rd- strong placed in own house.