Is he lying to me?

KathrineB

Hi everyone,
I would really really appreciate your help on this one, immensely!

It’s about my ex-husband. I strongly believe he was trying to
get a certain type a divorce, without my involvement, behind my back. And also asked many of his friends to help him.
He disappeared for over 2 months and now I received 3 emails from him, one a week ago and 2 today, he says I’m wrong, he has got nothing to do with anything, and he kept his part of the deal.
My heart really wants to believe him, but my head...

Please can you tell me what you think about the chart? Is he lying to me now?

https://ibb.co/zG3z2Ht

KathrineB

Anyone who would disappear for two months

He may be lying, or not, but you should run away from him fast.

I could do the horary, but sometimes its just not necessary when the facts about this guy are staring you in the face.
Oh no no no, it’s not like that! I probably didn’t explain it properly. We are not together for a year now, we are getting a divorce, it’s just that I wanted to do everything the proper way and he said he would but then he disappeared, I got strange emails from his friends and thought he went behind my back. But he says he didn’t. Is he lying or not?

This other thread that you posted, it’s about something else really. I know he doesn’t love me. I’m not trying to get him back.
There 2 ways now to go about the divorce procedure and if he was in fact lying to me about stuff if choose one over the other. Of course I won’t base my choice solely on the horary chart, but frankly opinions would help because I’m confused right now and don’t know what to think.

Last edited: