want to know the truth lying there

rahu

Banned
hi sandia

I assume you want to know what situations will arise aroud you in the future, but I don't see specific things rather s see that you astral/psychic energy will be very strong. you will have prophetic dreams beginning very soon.
the node will be conjunct your sun is at 22leo 23 on 10/18 and conjunct the north node at 20leo12 on 11/5 and square to Uranus square at 21scorp36 on 10/23.

during this time you will have vivid astral dreams and many will be prophetic, so your dreams will reveal to you all that is to happen. in the coming time.

during this timew yo will hav every strong healing powers and i would expect many people to seek you out for advice or for healing though they may not realize it themselves. you have the ability to help many people in this period.

there could be a new love interest in this period
but you ar every selfish so i am not certain what will actually happen. it seems that historically you drive way love interest because you don't compromise or try to help other people unless you have something to gain.
but the astral energies around are so strong that if you persist in your blind selfishness , this period may show you acting and thinking so irregularly that those around you think you are crazy. and if you don't believe inforces higher than yourself then you may even begin to think you are crazy.

much depends on if you can harness your selfishness and look to help others in a selfless manner.

rahu