Chart rectification

Are there any techniques or very specific things to validate a chart rectification?
The short version of the backstory is: I felt, for years, that my chart wasn't aligned, even though my birth time WAS recorded on my b certificate. I used a chart rectification calculator and I am now just wanting to validate as it seems incredible that my birth time could be off more than an hour. Thanks!

unique_astrology

I would like to apply a technique to see if your recorded birth time yields appropriate charts for specific events when it is applied.

Events must have date, time, and place just like a birth chart. Good events: Marriage, birth of children, accidents, and any others (with data) you think were important to you.

You can list them if you decide to reply or send them in a PM.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Are there any techniques or very specific things to validate a chart rectification?
The short version of the backstory is: I felt, for years, that my chart wasn't aligned, even though my birth time WAS recorded on my b certificate.
I used a chart rectification calculator and I am now just wanting to validate
as it seems incredible that my birth time could be off more than an hour. Thanks!
astrological opinion varies on how to rectify any natal chart :smile:
and many celebrities have varying times of birth as rectified by different astrologers

there is considerable and detailed discussion
on thread title
Rectification Tips - Verifying Ascendant/Descendant/MC/IC angles
at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51626

unique_astrology

Here is the resulting chart for 1 of the events using the 11:32 am, EDT, birth chart.

Chart for the other event has your natal Sun with your progressed Moon and Venus on the IC squared by your progressed Jupiter.

All angular planets and points are appropriate for the events.

The other time moves the charts MC's back about 18 degrees, having none of those aspects.

Attachments

• SML 1st.jpg
    SML 1st.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 35
WOW! I SO very much APPRECIATE your help with validating this new time of birth.

As I looked at the chart, I could understand the progressed connections you pointed out and I'm trying to understand the outer chart and the "return" aspects (namely, Nep, Ven and Uranus). I see that it says that the outer chart is the secondary progressed - but am confused by the fact that the rising sign is late Aries which seems representative of something other than my progressed rising sign. The inner wheel is my son's birth chart.

If you have time to further clarify for me, as a learning experience, that would be wonderful .. although def not expected.

Thank you again ... it's been a long road not having the 'right chart' and over these past couple of months, I felt so strongly, that I needed to get to the bottom of this!

unique_astrology

Here is a post with step by step procedure to produce a progressed lunar return using my technique.

My technique for timing events that is far superior to using transits. Timing from exact up to a 4 hour window - not several days or perhaps as many as 4 or 5. Five examples - 4 earth quakes and Ingrid betancourt's rescue showing step by step calculation of the technique. I discovered this about 45 years ago and within several years had refined it into what it is today. It is the technique I use for every astrology event I chart, personal or mundane.

NOTE: To see most images in posts on the Tyl site you must log in.

http://noeltyl.com/discussion/index.php?topic=8150.msg52150#msg52150

Last edited: