Neptune aspects - where we are good at lying?

Claire19

i don't think the position of neptune indicates where we're good at lying. lying isn't the realm of neptune. getting fooled is. i have neptune in the 8th. when i divorced, i didn't take any of our joint investments. i didn't take spousal support. i didn't want any of that, and lots of people told me i was crazy for not taking what was lawfully mine. i just didn't want the ties. perhaps i'm a fool. i sure could have used that money now.
Lying belongs with Mercury with Neptune. I have Neptune in the 8th in Libra and there has been deceit and losses with shared assets.
However I am aware of it now and can take measures to prevent it again with right timing and actions etc. Perhaps you felt you were not really entitled to the assets in an unconscious way or that it was taintined in some way especially if it was to be given against the will of the partner. That sort of money and assets always carries the burden of having been wrested or "legally" stolen.

tokyo.lights

I think Neptune's challenging aspects are very hard to deal with as it is so intangible, often secret, hidden and sub conscious. It deals with our self undoing and our weaknesses and being undermined. Neptune is actually a male stereotype. Okay he may be gay. :smile: This is why I prefer yin and yang terminology rather than masculine or feminine. i.e. Libra is ruled by Venus but it is a yang sign. SO I would not refer to Neptune as "she". Neptune likes glamour, secrets, obfuscation, smoke and mirrors, illusion and deception. Fake beauty may belong to Neptune with Venus.

Haha nice, I'll happily embrace Neptune as a gay man =] Yeah my thoughts exactly, not easy taking on something that's so....slippery. Maybe the Neptune lesson is submission and acceptance to reality.