how the right misunderstands everyone else

waybread

Actually, Blackbery, Biden's bill has widespread popular support. According to recent polls, 2/3 of Americans and the US Chamber of Commerce support the bill's passage. Lots of Republicans in those groups, eh?

Where I would give Donald Trump his due is that he pushed for stimulus checks during his term in office.

I wasn't aware that your persistent demonizing of Democrats was actually a call for unity. No "force" was involved in the bill's passage. It won by a slim simple majority.

One modification to the original House formulation of the Bill is that wealthier individuals will now be ineligible for stimulus checks.

If you don't want your stimulus check, you might donate it to Trump's personal political war chest. I think he can use it to pay his legal bills.

This thread fits in with the strange dream I had about Washington last night.

I just checked and Senate Passes $1.9 Trillion Covid Relief Bill Without a Single Republican Vote.

So much for Unity!

Trump got bills passed with bi-partisan effort. We know the Dems don't care about unity, they only care about getting their bills passed by force & by edict.
They will not compromise & listen to the Reps as they are the Party that rules by Tyranny.

It's all about THEM getting the millions for personal use like Pelosi's $140 million 'tunnel of love'. They have hit the 'jackpot' on this bill which does almost nothing to help the PEOPLE but a lot to help the corrupt Dems.

The PEOPLE can see what the thieves & liars are up too.

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

waybread

Blackbery, what I think you misunderstand is that if too many workers are sick, not to mention dead, the economy doesn't function well.

Some sectors have done really well, like high tech, due to so many people teleworking from home. The stock market, oddly enough, is doing well. The Down Jones today is up >300 points. According to analysts, this was partly on the strength of Biden's revised stimulus bill nearing passage in the House.

Trump did not "save the country" from covid. He badly bungled the coronavirus pandemic by trying to ignore it, blaming it on China, and downloading health care responses on the states.

No state's economy has "collapsed."

Governor Newsom of California has not been recalled. There is a movement to recall him, but if the organizers get enough signatures, he has to stand for another election. There is no automatic recall.

I take it that the rest of your post about the Fed and Rothschilds is your idea of a little joke. LOL.

Be good if you could understand Economics 101 which even I understand.

Without production, there is no demand & supply....therefore, having the country shut down by the Dems plandemic was a total disaster.

The ONLY reason the country didn't collapse completely was because Trump encouraged opening up businesses which the red-states did in a responsible manner. Trump saved the country.

The states like NY, MI, CA with Dem Govs, strict lockdowns were a disaster & their economies collapsed. They did it 'to make Trump look bad' & now they are ALL re-opening. Many people are fleeing those states & CA Gov Newsome has been recalled. He will lost in the upcoming election because the PEOPLE are furious at what these Dems have done to their states.

Cuomo will either be impeached, have to face criminal charges or be forced to resign.

NEWSFLASH: The Federal Reserve is no more. Benjamin Rochschild was tried & executed in a Military Tribunal back in Feb.

BOTH the Fed Reserve AND the IRS are ILLEGAL, PRIVATE COMPANIES owned by the Rothschild family. The employees are Federal Employees BUT the profits don't go to the U.S. Trump has been planning the destruction of them both since he took office & it's almost complete now. The corrupt Federal Reserve will be incorporated into the Treasury which is owned by the government.:happy:

It's all going as planned. The cabal is being destroyed.

waybread

So educate us, Blackbery. Who exactly are the leaders of this "cabal" and how exactly have they managed to enslave everyone to debt? (Vs. people unwisely overspending their credit cards and ignoring basic principles of compound interest.)

Do you mean Charlie Ward the basketball player?

OH, and I'm still doing the research but it appears that Nesara/Gesara will take effect on March 15th. Trump was recently in Switzerland on AF1 & signed the documents.

For those unaware, it's debt jubilee forgiveness since both the Federal ReServe AND the IRS are ILLEGAL & they have STOLEN TRILLIONS from the American people.

I am still learning how it all works but mortgages, credit cards tied to Federal debit will
be 'forgiven' & it will be paid off. You be no longer be a 'slave to debt' which the cabal trapped us in.

According to Charlie Ward & others, some will have the debit forgiven right away. But it's a 5 yr plan to 'rectify' the trillions stolen & others might have to wait longer.

I dk more details but I'm sure others do with the med beds, etc.

It's a transition from darkness to LIGHT.

Pretty awesome I say.

waybread

How odd, blackbery. Nothing in the Constitution permits a military take-over of the federal government. It's. just. not. there.

So nobody who would contemplate such a thing would love the Constitution. Or apparently even read it.

Big relief that you don't care if we believe you.

We don't.

I don't care if you believe that he died of a heart attack. I believe in free speech & you have every right to post your own version of 'truth'.

But, yes, there is the Military-Industrial Complex which are part of the cabal.

They need to keep war going to make the Luciferian NWO profiting & the corrupt Military people collecting millions in bribes. The NWO also wants to de-populate the planet & you can kill a lot of people during war. Millions have died in WW1 & WW2 alone.

BUT there is a huge part of the Military that are PATRIOTS.
That obey the Constitution.
The Marines/US Army are LOYAL to the Republic & not the cabal.
Individual Generals may be corrupt & work for the cabal but the vast majority work for the country.
It's White Hats v Black Hats & right now, the WHIE Hats are in control.

Please stop making this thread about me. I am not forcing you to read my posts or believe one word I say.

Thank you.

waybread

Oddity, here is some information on Donald Trump's contribution to the national debt.
https://www.thebalance.com/trump-plans-to-reduce-national-debt-4114401

The books aren't entirely balanced yet for 2020 and the entire cost of Trump's bungled covid response, but it looks like Trump's 36% increase is bigger than Obama's.

Don't forget that Obama inherited the Great Recession from the (Republican) Bush administration, and stimulus money was required in 2008 to prevent major corporate and bank failures (which has since been repaid.)

Pelosi intentionally held up the bill last autumn, David. She didn't want it to be done before the election, hoping that blocking it would go against Trump. You do remember that, don't you? Even Wolf Blitzer took her to task.

No, tax cuts aren't the reason why the debt is increasing. Obama spent over 8 trillion, Trump didn't quite match but still spent over 5 trillion, and Biden's going to top both of them if this bill is any indication. It's a spending problem, not a tax-cut problem.

Overspending certainly seems to be a bi-partisan habit in recent years.

blackbery

Trump gave a press conference on Feb 17/17 that lasted over one hour.

The reason he didn't give as many as other POTUS was because MSM hate with such passion that they attacked him all the time.

He gave the SOTU on Jan 30/17. Lasted a couple of hours

Traitor Joe given NO press conference & NO SOTU. Even though the media is very soft on him & NEVER ask him any difficult question.

He's afraid to face them due to his dementia; he can only mutter a few sentences before drifting off. The Dems are trying to squeeze as many EOs as he can sign before K.Harris steps in to replace him. That way, he gets the blame & the shaft for all the damage he has inflicted on the country while Harris comes off as innocent as can be.:devil::devil:

Good thing the REAL POTUS Trump will return soon.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Trump held only one press conference in his first 200 days in office.

https://money.cnn.com/2017/08/07/media/president-trump-press-conferences/index.html

waybread

LOL. You just did hurl insults at me, Oddity.

I speak the truth as I see it. If this riles you up, you might want to try some simple relaxation techniques.

I don't feel the need to hurl insults at people, insisting that I know their politics better than they do.

Are you simply obtuse, or do you do it to rile people up?

waybread

Conspiracy theorist, I seriously doubt that Biden is "play[ing] up his senescence" as some kind of political strategy.

He's not senile, for one thing. For another, aren't you talking optics, not content?

As I said previously, Biden is not the most articulate political leader. This may stem from him being a childhood stutterer, and having to work hard to overcome it as a young man.

Frankly, I don't think we need a polished youthful-looking or bombastic senior president who thrives in the glow of applause and looks good in TV sound-bytes.

I think we need a conscientious experienced administrator who knows how Washington works and knows how to get things done.

Biden's strategy seems to be to just ignore the cheap shots and do the work he was elected to do.

@waybread

My point to David was that I don't believe it serves Biden to play up his senescence as a gambit to gain the upperhand strategically, whether against local political opponents or foreign heads-of-state. I don't think it's an act but genuine.

Ignore the source if you think it's too biased, but what is your take on the fact that Biden hasn't had a solo press conference since he's taken office?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=otJ_56gKjT0

waybread

@waybread

My point to David was that I don't believe it serves Biden to play up his senescence as a gambit to gain the upperhand strategically, whether against local political opponents or foreign heads-of-state. I don't think it's an act but genuine.

Ignore the source if you think it's too biased, but what is your take on the fact that Biden hasn't had a solo press conference since he's taken office?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=otJ_56gKjT0

I wish he would schedule some, but frankly Donald Trump stopped doing press conferences in the latter part of his presidency, and nobody accused him of hiding his senescence. His style was insulting female reporters and walking off stage when he didn't like the questions.

For now, I think Biden's press secretary is doing a decent job of speaking for him.

We'll see.

waybread

Gosh Blackbery-- despite your many statements that you're leaving this thread, for the day if not permanently, you're still here!

I find it rather unsettling that some people confuse a vigorous TV persona with the actual job of running the country.

What the hard right doesn't get about everyone else is that we think your conspiracy theories about the Fed, the military running the country, the New World Order, the Rothschilds, &c &c ARE COMPLETELY NUTS.

david starling

Conspiracy theorist, I seriously doubt that Biden is "play[ing] up his senescence" as some kind of political strategy.

He's not senile, for one thing. For another, aren't you talking optics, not content?

As I said previously, Biden is not the most articulate political leader. This may stem from him being a childhood stutterer, and having to work hard to overcome it as a young man.

Frankly, I don't think we need a polished youthful-looking or bombastic senior president who thrives in the glow of applause and looks good in TV sound-bytes.

I think we need a conscientious experienced administrator who knows how Washington works and knows how to get things done.

Biden's strategy seems to be to just ignore the cheap shots and do the work he was elected to do.

I didn't mean that Biden doesn't have some innate problems in articulation. It's that he's learned to make it work for him, instead of against him.

I don't see it as dementia, or feeble-mindedness.

Last edited:

leomoon

Ref: Post 261 -

One modification to the original House formulation of the Bill is that wealthier individuals will now be ineligible for stimulus checks.

If you don't want your stimulus check, you might donate it to Trump's personal political war chest. I think he can use it to pay his legal bills.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...-rinos-while-encouraging-donations-to-his-pac

Former President Trump encouraged donors to give money to his Save America PAC instead of to Republicans he dubbed "RINOS" in another departure from traditional GOP campaign operations.He added a put down on the Wall Street Journal this time with:

“They fight for RINOS that have so badly hurt the Republican Party,” he said in a statement. “That's where they are and that's where they will always be. Fortunately, nobody cares much about The Wall Street Journal editorial anymore. They have lost great credibility.”
The moves by Trump and his team come after he ruled out the possibility of starting his own political party during a speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference, where he also teased a potential 2024 presidential run.
Maggie Haberman from the New York times, warned about this on Twitter yesterday (The same words from trump as a put-down were also uttered about the NY Times, btw for years)

“No more money for RINOS,” Trump said in a statement late Monday, referring to “Republicans in name only.” “They do nothing but hurt the Republican Party and our great voting base—they will never lead us to Greatness.” “Send your donation to Save America PAC at DonaldJTrump.com,”

She posted a WARNING in Twitter yesterday about the grifting still going on:
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1369110810690285576

Quote:

"He didn’t start his own party, which is complicated to do and be competitive, but Trump is trying to set himself up as the place where money for Republicans should go as opposed to GOP committees

Last edited:

Oddity

The Republican party is a sham at this point.

Rand Paul can stay. Maybe a few others. Most of them these days, Dem or Repub, seem like career swamp monsters.

david starling

The Republican party is a sham at this point.

Rand Paul can stay. Maybe a few others. Most of them these days, Dem or Repub, seem like career swamp monsters.

Isn't Rand Paul the guy who was tackled by his neighbor for piling up his yard waste on their property line, after being asked not to several times?

He's too "in your face" to be a viable Presidential candidate. He also claims a "Libertarian" label without actually being a member of the Libertarian party.