Corona virus pandemic 2020 jokes

CapAquaPis

Some of these are really cute, Cap.

Yes, they are...we need light humor to get through the last 12 months. :cool:

Here's one I found online today:
Why don't ants catch the coronavirus? Because they're born with tiny little anty bodies.

CapAquaPis

Fun fact: In Madrid, Spain (Europe's highest COVID prevalence), not wearing a mask =$200 fine, not wearing clothes = no fine. It's the opposite in most of the USA (more COVID prevalence than anywhere on earth).

david starling

The Johnson & Johnson anti-Covid 19 vaccine has two advantages over the others: It doesn't require extremely cold storage, and so it can be kept in a refrigerator instead of a freezer.

And, one dose is enough, instead of requiring a second, booster shot.

But, there's a totally unexpected side-benefit none of the other vaccines have:

It eliminates the need for talcum powder, because it also prevents diaper rash and chafing! Very convenient for astronauts and athletes! :whistling:

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
The Johnson & Johnson anti-Covid 19 vaccine has two advantages over the others: It doesn't require extremely cold storage, and so it can be kept in a refrigerator instead of a freezer.

And, one dose is enough, instead of requiring a second, booster shot.

But, there's a totally unexpected side-benefit none of the other vaccines have:

It eliminates the need for talcum powder, because it also prevents diaper rash and chafing! Very convenient for astronauts and athletes! :whistling:

PuT a MaSk oN ThIs pOsT!

david starling

I can't eat through my ten masks. Starving to death, but hey, least I avoided the Covid. :lol:

You gonna get jabbed?

I doubt I will. Unless Bill Gates comes to the door with Sheriffs deputies, or I can't get my drivers license without a Certificate of Vacination I.D.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

This is circulating social media at the moment :lol: --

photo image hosting

And it's real medical advice from the UK NHS? The British learned to deal with COVID. I've heard France has the most restrictions until the end of June, but none to speak of in Spain as of now. Sweden never locked down, but with a 45-55% female ratio parliament, does it mean women are truly better politicians?

CapAquaPis

The WHO's 10 most wanted:
The Coronavirus gang, aka COVID-19, SARS-CoV-2, HCoV-2019 and pandemic.
1. Alpha: Lineage B.1.1.7
1.1. B.1.1.7 with E484K
2. Beta: Lineage B.1.351
3. Gamma: Lineage P.1
4. Delta: Lineage B.1.617.2
Other notable variants
5. Epsilon: Lineage B.1.429 / CAL.20C
6. Zeta: Lineage P.2
7. Eta: Lineage B.1.525
8. Theta: Lineage P.3
9. Iota: Lineage B.1.526
10. Kappa: Lineage B.1.617.1
11. Lineage B.1.1.207
12. Lineage B.1.620

A multinational gang of germs, they are highly dangerous and are seeking any host they can find, esp. the most vulnerable, and we must do whatever we can to not let them take advantage of us like the first 3 strains: A, B and C did in the last 15-18 months worldwide. If you come across a "Corona", get your mask, try to be 6 feet/2 meters from others and hand sanitizer in handy, the gang must be put under arrest (whether it's the CDC, UK NHS, Cal Dept of Health or your county). Better yet, get a COVID-19 vaccine and they won't bother to get near you or someone you know, they're not getting away with their crimes. They will be a reward for getting vaccinated (it is true in Cal). Stay safe, smart and strong...the pandemic is almost over, but it's up to us esp. you to capture the gang of 12 "Variants of Concern" and put them away forever.