Mars aspecting Venus in platonic relationships

wan

Hello. We all know that Mars and Venus are "sexy" planets. When there is contact between them, say in a man's and a woman's chart, there is indication of possible romantic or sexual attraction between them. However, what if the contact is between two people who are of the same sex and who are both straight? Would there still be some sort of attraction, perhaps of the non-sexual kind, that exists between them?

I ask this because I remember this girl from some other forum I was talking to. She had her Sun in Taurus, and this isn't very "promising" because my Moon is in Scorpio and I know that this aspect is tense between same-sexed people. However, the reality is that we got along swimmingly. I found her funny and likable. I really enjoyed talking to her and having her around was just such a pleasure. So I suspect that her Venus was probably in Gemini and in aspect to my Mars in Gemini.

Anyway I just thought this was interesting.

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Mars/Venus aspects between platonic pals signals great fondness. It will not sneak up on you and cause sexual urges that run counter to your sexual orientation. In fact, Mars/Venus aspects often signal relatives. One often has Mars/Venus aspects between one's chart and brothers, sisters, cousins, and aunts. It is just as likely to describe a relative as a lover. It is usually a sign of great fondness.

Last edited: