what makes a person not gain money?

deepminde

According to vedic chart my 11th H lord is in 1st H. But I am not a communicative person and I prefer a job, activities without people. Does that mean I will not have a lot of gains?

Attachments

• vedic.png
    vedic.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 30

RaRohini

According to vedic chart my 11th H lord is in 1st H. But I am not a communicative person and I prefer a job, activities without people. Does that mean I will not have a lot of gains?

I dont know about this particular placement,but Moon is in Uttaraphalguni the service oriented person in the 10th house of power. So your power lies in Service. ASC Mercury in Scorpio is a secretive personality who doesnt open up to many. Mars in Taurus Rohini the wealthy and handsome is in the 7th house of partnerships.
So maybe you have to focus on the service sector(giving away) .. Saturn in tgec2nd house could mean poverty in Saturn Dasha.

muchacho

There are special yogas for poverty and abundance in vedic astrology. You should check them out.