Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

Neptune Rising

Really? If you can't barely move?
Well OK. :lol:

I'll take that card again, **** you guys buy a deck and learn to shuffle.
Well 6 of wand just now describes my recent past doings that'll bring the future in motion and certain ******** government dealings to a completion/victory.

Leaving:
Ace of Wands

Lol, shufflin just fine, its the Universe with its message!! Every day I'm shufflin! :p

Sounds like your ok now.. yes red wine is my medicine in times of fever, helps the aches and pains a darn sight better than those awful pharma pills.

Taking ace of wands

asking where I go now. looks like things will start moving, I can feel it already, just preparing myself, and still need to do my exams!

Leaving:

7 of swords (again, lol!)

bittermoon

taking the 7 of swords. i asked how my relationship with my ex will evolve (haven't spoken with him in weeks now). how fitting, as this card represents his moon. other than that, i don't know how to interpret this card. there's no decisions to be made.

anyways... leaving behind the 3 of swords:

D1_ed1170-3-of-swords-tarot_V1.png

bittermoon

taking the 5 of swords. i asked why i am feeling blue and unsettled today, even though in the last week i've made some good progress.

seems like a fitting card. i must seek out my fears and confront them. my fears are currently mainly centered around rejection. i guess i will have to bite the bullet and 'get out there', looking for assignments or employment.

leaving: the chariot

D1_ed1206-the-chariot-tarot_V1.png

Skywomb

Leaving 9 of cups.
AGAIN, regarding basicall the same question but now not in retrospect.
Yes I'm sure it'll go Nine of Cupsy this meeting.
:wink:

Leaving:
Fortune (always wondered about that snake that seems intertwined with the 'crocodile', well I guess there is no good answers in that regard...this card being what it is A wheel)
trump_10_fortune.jpg

bittermoon

after a few days of rocking back and forth between sadness and acceptance, i asked if my break up (getting tired of it, but yet not done processing... hopefully soon) is a blessing in disguise, the wake up i needed.

fortune seems to be a fitting card. “Through all the changes that the Universe brings, I feel the centre of stability which is within me.”

i am leaving the hierophant:

D1_ed846-heirophant-tarot_V1.png

Skywomb

after a few days of rocking back and forth between sadness and acceptance, i asked if my break up (getting tired of it, but yet not done processing... hopefully soon) is a blessing in disguise, the wake up i needed.

fortune seems to be a fitting card. “Through all the changes that the Universe brings, I feel the centre of stability which is within me.”

i am leaving the hierophant:

D1_ed846-heirophant-tarot_V1.png
Asking about my current restlessness....
Blend the microcosm and macrocosm..... that is my current struggle in my thinking and feeling.
Sort of like how the opposing signs in the zodiac work, say Gemini and Sagittarius for an easy example.
Must, and probably will succeed in blending all this energy. For I am not lost, (the Hierophant is here :wink:)

Leaving:
9 of Disks
nine-of-disks-thoth.jpg

Skywomb

I asked if the cream will always rise to the top. I've been worried that my work won't be recognized as Gods gift. The Hermit reminds me the truth will always survive.

Leaving: 8 of Cups
Rose-colored glassed relationship-question... Pretty frakked.

Leaving:
4 of Wands

NancyS

Asked if my "lesson" regarding a particular relationship has finally run its course. Hermit says yes :)

Leaving: 8 of Swords

Skywomb

Asked if my "lesson" regarding a particular relationship has finally run its course. Hermit says yes :)

Leaving: 8 of Swords
I asked a restless question, and got a card just like it.
Well the question was just regarding how to solve my currently spinning out of control mind, regarding some certain stupidly simple airy/sworded (yes indeed) question.

Aimless pondering for sure.

I'll just let it rest for a while I think, and do whatever feels suitable if nothing comes to a conclusive answer (and I'll take Crowley's advise if so n sorta go all in then which feels so fitting here).

Leaving:
Queen of Swords
queenswordthoth.jpg

bittermoon

taking the king of wands. today, i had to think of a former roommate of mine of about 20 years ago. i'd never seen him again after i moved out. he popped into my mind and i found him on facebook. i asked what he signified. king of wands... mmm... associated with sagittarius. he's a pisces sun from what i remember, spiritual and from what i can see has lived abroad for decades now. i noticed that he works in a field i'm interested in as well. curious to find out more about him and his whereabouts.

i am leaving the 5 of swords (a card i constantly draw...)

D1_ed980-5-of-swords-tarot_V1.png

Skywomb

11:24 AM :lol:
taking the king of wands. today, i had to think of a former roommate of mine of about 20 years ago. i'd never seen him again after i moved out. he popped into my mind and i found him on facebook. i asked what he signified. king of wands... mmm... associated with sagittarius. he's a pisces sun from what i remember, spiritual and from what i can see has lived abroad for decades now. i noticed that he works in a field i'm interested in as well. curious to find out more about him and his whereabouts.

i am leaving the 5 of swords (a card i constantly draw...)

D1_ed980-5-of-swords-tarot_V1.png
Yes I'm waiting for the victory... (Personally I tend to draw 5 of cups quite often (mars in scorpio)).. Just feels a bit shitty on the communication-plane regarding most things.
Well thought I'd leave something better...

Haha (this is no joke, and I won't shuffle again):
Leaving:
5 of Cups
5c.jpg

and by the way, strange as it may seem he labelling Mars in it's dignity as a fairly "bad" card, I can totally get it, especially the naming then... the wells of emotion [cups] tend to (feel) dry and empty so often and expecting/wanting more.. and so (mars in) scorpio like.

Last edited:

bittermoon

oh yikes! very fitting, though. today i cut off all communication with an ex that i tried to be friends with. i realised that the situation wasn't good for me and no matter how much i'd like to be friends with him, i just can't right now.

i asked for a card to symbolise the situation around this friendship and that card is so fitting.... and i read this on psychic revelations: "The 5 of Cups is another card which reminds us that where we put our focus in life has a great deal to do with the quality of our lives and how well they work for us. What are you going to choose to focus on?" indeed. i made the right decision. onwards and upwards.

i am leaving... the hanged man... (sorry)

D1_ed-283-hanged-man-tarot_V1.png

Skywomb

Well needed that card. I'm hanging in there though... Asked if I should just break some news of a minor delay, well. No need I guess, it'd be silly.
But in the bigger picture of that, I realize I guess firstly my loss of perspective in the past here, and now that I do have and consider all options (that gotta be) on the table.
Finances and stuff. I only expect this much anyway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNGj2vMS8jk :wink:

Leaving:
The Priestess
2nquyw9.jpg