Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

PisceanPallas

Account Closed
I leave behind the 8 of Swords

gds8.jpg

Last edited:

DiDi

after a couple of emotionally hard years behind me im quite intimidated by the working enviornment I was just looking up volenteer work to help out while im getting it together and keep up my skills... I just asked if the volenteer work is a good idea?
8 of swords say this

When the 8 of Swords appears, you may be holding yourself back because you fear moving into the future, or because you are wary of getting hurt by a new situation
You cannot have it both ways; either you want out of your current situation or you are prepared to put up with the way things are. Which one is it?
Know that you have the answers that you need inside already
and I have my answer:lol:

I leave the .... The Chariot

reference... http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/q_t/tarot/tarot_cards/swords_8.html

rafaella

I use Faulkner tarot cards - they have real life images that resonate with me very well, am attaching them. The chariot does speak to me - I am going through some issues which cause too much emotional struggles within me - don't know what to do. The Faulkner Chariot card has cars on a highway going 2 different directions - that's how I'm feeling. Should I or should I not? I'm more pulled towards the right side of the card where there are more cars - more issues. lol

I picked out Faulkner card 9 of Pentacles for the next person!!!!

Attachments

• The chariot.jpg
    The chariot.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 9 pent.jpg
    9 pent.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

DiDi

rafaella I like your Faulkner tarot cards

I asked about an overall picture of how im doing to achieve a romantic life
The picture in this card is of a man with his feat up and drinking wine would suggest he is doing well and is resting but the glass of wine has only a mouthfull to go before he needs to get up and begin his hard work again...

I shall not rest for too long then lol

I leave the The High Priestess

akp124

I'll take the high priestess

and leave you Three of pentacles
Three of Pentacles (Works), when reversed: Delays in the commencement of business, commercial transactions, or employment. Holding back or failing to use one's abilities to their full potential. Shoddy workmanship and lack of attention to detail. Being hamstrung by convention, or failing to temper artistic fancy with an understanding of reality.

DiDi

asking if a comitted relationship was on the horizon?
3 of pents says yes there is a person interested who thionks your pretty cool yet it hasnt turned into love yet or if there is no one right now i would meet them thru someones work.

I leave the Hermit

akp124

I asked what my next relationship will be like...

I leave Nine of Swords
Debilitating mental anguish or ill health. Being dragged down by the dishonor of others. Participation in a shameful or regrettable act. Inescapable guilt, mistrust, and doubt. May indicate a death or other catastrophic loss

DiDi

ill take the anxiety card.. i have no idea what im doing in life right now or even if I want to... so 9 of swords fitting

I leave the 9 of cups

akp124

I'll take that. I asked how will i find a job?

I leave three of swords, reversed
Three of Swords (Sorrow), when reversed: Unsettling news that helps you to distance yourself from a destructive relationship. Painfully honest communication that needs to take place. Not letting yourself be dragged by your emotions into a negative situation. A trust or confidence betrayed in an attempt to help someone in need. The revelation of a painful truth.

DiDi

seen my ex after 2 1/2 yrs he was beeming eyes light up smile bigger than his face to say hi and ask how iam.. he wanted to keep talking and all I could do was politly smile say hi and then my face just embarrisinly turned to sadness and i looked away from him from the hurt i still have inside...... Ive messed it up again.
anyway I aksed why I did that

I will reference http://www.psychic-revelation.com/reference/q_t/tarot/tarot_cards/swords_3_reversed.html
It's important to realize that even if there is some pain and disappointment that will come when the 3 of Swords reversed appears in a reading, and that this will be followed by a deep and profound healing and brighter days. When you recieve this card, you may already be dealing with pain and sorrow. Know that this pain will not last forever.

soooo true

I leave the 2 of wands

MsK

Thank you! I will take the 10 of cups and leave...

6 of Pentacles, Reversed

General: The 6 of Pentacles reversed is still very often a card about generosity, but in this case, you may not be seeing the generosity available to you nor the capacity that you have to be generous to others. Open your eyes and realize that to not accept the help that is there for you is much like cutting off your nose to spite your face; also realize that there is much more to generosity than just giving money.

Neptune Rising

Lol, I asked the same thing sort of.

5 of pent suggests he feels insecure, so maybe I compensate for that in some way....

Leaving, on the eve of the solar eclipse:

DEATH

whitey

I asked about love life as it is eclipse has created such a show with venus. It makes sense to me- I somehow got a feeling that things will be very different from now on. (im libra rising)

I am leaving high priestess.

Best wishes!

whitey

DiDi

asking a general question about what iam feeling right now

the High Priestess is about keeping things hidden behind the preverbial curtain... pretty much describes my feelings on my matter

I leave the Knight Of Wands:wink: lucky for some lol

DiDi

the hanged man in a question about feelins means they are suspened in thoughts manner ect ect

:biggrin:the king of wands