8th and 6th house stellium

lxmcc

I have a Pisces stellium (sun, moon, aquarius(cusp), Venus, north node) in the 8th house. And a Capricorn stellium (Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune) in the 6th house.

I’m wondering if anyone has either or both of these and how it affects you? Or insights on how to deal lol. It’s pretty rough right now.

Sepheirasophia

Hey lxmcc!

I am just starting astrology really, but my guess would be that 8th house stellium would be rough at times. 8th house is the house do Scorpio transformation, death, and mysteries all in the watery and neptunian pieces. Sounds like you feel lots but it maybe hidden at times with your earthy cap putting some strain on your 6th house health and work?

My partner has a 6th house stellium in Capricorn and almost every planet except Venus, Pluto and Jupiter is in it. He is rather unconscious of how he is feeling due to the focus on the 6th house, often will face things like emotional eating, overwork and lack self care without balance.

Myself I have moon in 8th house cancer, Venus in Pisces In the 4th all trining Pluto in the 12 th house Scorpio causing a grand trine in water so I feel you on all that water!! And on the turbulence!

Eleonoraa

Hey,
I have pisces stellium in the 8th house( moon, Mercury, Mars and Saturn). Oh and Pluto, Jupiter and True node in scorpio in the 4th house. So let’s talk about water 😁 I’m aries, and Venus in Taurus, so these are probably the things that are somehow keeping me on the ground, it is rough, although I think sometimes so much of one element is making you numb in a way