Saturn - Pluto opposition acting on my chart.

namenaque

As far as I've read, the Saturn/Pluto opp. aspect is generational and only important if prominent. As you can see from my chart, it is pretty prominent - at least I consider it to be! :biggrin:

Since it is fairly rare (in terms of it happening roughly every 33 years or so, probably thousands or millions of people have the aspect to some degree or other), I wanted you guys too see how it works in my chart. Some other analysis would be nice, but its optional.

Concerning my age, my mom me it was fine after I told her my interest in astrology :happy:.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    64.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

D-Rok

As far as I've read, the Saturn/Pluto opp. aspect is generational and only important if prominent. As you can see from my chart, it is pretty prominent - at least I consider it to be! :biggrin:

Since it is fairly rare (in terms of it happening roughly every 33 years or so, probably thousands or millions of people have the aspect to some degree or other), I wanted you guys too see how it works in my chart. Some other analysis would be nice, but its optional.

Concerning my age, my mom me it was fine after I told her my interest in astrology :happy:.

While Pluto may seem important, consider Saturn opposing pretty much the whole gang in the 9th house. He is opposing the Sun and Venus -- though not Mercury. The Sun is probably offered some dignity via triplicity, and he is in his house of planetary joy. Nice. But, both Venus and Mercury are either combust or under the Sun's rays -- a pretty harmful effect. Thankfully, Saturn is stuffed away in cadence where he can't really mess a lot up but I'm sure he still can being retrograde and all.

Do you have an older, more successful brother?

You have a pretty good Jupiter in exaltation conjunct the fourth house cusp, but he is Rx. Bleh. He is also the lord of the house of the planets that are in Sag in the 9th.

I would try to find satisfaction in family and your studies (4th and 9th). Even if Jupes is Rx (which can be annoying) he still is exalted in a good angular position, though being retrograde will sap some of his power to do stuff.

waybread

How do you think it plays out?

Note that there's a lot more going on in your chart tied into this one aspect: sun, Mercury, Venus, with a T-square to your moon.

With so much 9th house/Sagittarius energy, I'd expect you to need to stretch your mental horizons in some way, whether through travel, higher education, or committing to a life philosophy. Sun conjunct Pluto may make you very interested in something like psychology or neuroscience, which plumbs human thought and behaviour.

Saturn wants to put the brakes on all this. Possibly your reaction to teachers or a parent (Mom?) made you think you cannot dream big. Possibly you struggle between sticking to details close to home, or spreading those wings and flying.

See if you can manage both. Are you university-bound?

namenaque

Thank you for you reply D-Rok!

Concerning any brothers, I have two older ones actually.

My oldest brother is not exactly succesful, he works but he has bad working hours and its quite stressful, he has almost no time to relax. He's actually going to have his Saturn return in a year and he said he's coming back home soon.

The middle brother could be classified as succesful, he likes his job and is in a quite good situation.

namenaque

Thanks for replying waybread!

Yes, I wanted to make this thread because of all of the planets tied with this aspect, including the T-Square with the Moon.

Well, I like to learn new things, and I am a very good student at things like history, geography, ethics and such... these are my favorite subjects!

About teachers... one told me once that I had problems communicating and that I had to work it. She didn't let me talk to the other classrooms about something important to the school because of it. I got very angry when it happened but now it's fine.

More specifically, she said that I know so many things that I constantly 'branch' myself out when talking, and that I need to get to the point more.

Last edited: