Will we make love in this summer?

I plan to meet my ex with whom I am in touch these days. I am planning a trip to his country this summer. My question is will we get intimate?
Ascendant is early. I(Sun) am exalted and he is strong in Capricorn. We don't have any applying aspects though. He is in his 12th H (Hidden??). I am making a trine with the 5th H (Jupiter) owner. If we take Venus as me, I am making a sextile with Saturn. Also, venus to conjunct Mercury (his 5H ruler).
Is it too early to tell because of the early ascendant? Please, anyone on this?

Attachments

• summer.jpg
    summer.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 49

Chrysalis

It doesn't even look like you'll end up going, never mind getting intimate.

At present you got sun sq saturn, moon in aversion to saturn in his 5th, this just shows that your not able to see each other at present, which makes sense if your both in different countries.

Approaching Moon sq merc could be difficulties with getting travel tickets/documents etc, then moon opposes jupiter the 9th ruler. So i don't think you'll end up going.

It doesn't even look like you'll end up going, never mind getting intimate.

At present you got sun sq saturn, moon in aversion to saturn in his 5th, this just shows that your not able to see each other at present, which makes sense if your both in different countries.

Approaching Moon sq merc could be difficulties with getting travel tickets/documents etc, then moon opposes jupiter the 9th ruler. So i don't think you'll end up going.

Thank you for your reply Chrysalis. I am little confused with your comments.
1) How is the moon in aversion to Saturn?
2) Is it not Mars, my 9th ruler?

Chrysalis

Thank you for your reply Chrysalis. I am little confused with your comments.
1) How is the moon in aversion to Saturn?
Moon and saturn are 6 signs apart, which mean inconjunct/aversion. They basically can't see each other by sign, hence no major aspects are made by signs in aversion. The charts literally showing you both at present being unable to see each other, which is true.
2) Is it not Mars, my 9th ruler?

Sticking with placidus, your 9th ruler is jupiter. Makes sense to stick with this, as jupiter is the natural ruler of foreign travel.

Moon and saturn are 6 signs apart, which mean inconjunct/aversion. They basically can't see each other by sign, hence no major aspects are made by signs in aversion. The charts literally showing you both at present being unable to see each other, which is true.

Sticking with placidus, your 9th ruler is jupiter. Makes sense to stick with this, as jupiter is the natural ruler of foreign travel.

Thank you for the clarification Chrysalis.
I am very positive that this trip will happen. There would be no documentation issues but I am yet to buy the tickets. The only possibility that I see that this trip could get cancelled is if he travels away officially. Or if I come across some emergency...

rafaella

o degree rising.... this chart is not going to be accurate as not everything is known...just have to wait and see. First book your ticket.

I cannot believe this and I am in a shock.
My boyfriend just messaged that he is getting married to someone else next month. Is he really getting married or avoiding me?
This made me pull up a chart asking the question" will he get married to her next month?"
My brain is not working right now and i dont know what house to look for ?
Please anyone...

Attachments

• marry her.jpg
    marry her.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 38

Chrysalis

Jupiter is trine venus, so there is someone yes.

Are you planning on getting your ticket money back ? as when moon changes signs there is a square with moon/mercury in your 2nd.

Jupiter is trine venus, so there is someone yes.

Are you planning on getting your ticket money back ? as when moon changes signs there is a square with moon/mercury in your 2nd.

Chrysalis !! Thank you for your reply.
I may travel as my mom stays near that place. As Jupiter is retrograde, is there any chance that he may rethink on this marriage? I really don't understand why he hid all this information till last minute ...

rafaella

I cannot believe this and I am in a shock.
My boyfriend just messaged that he is getting married to someone else next month. Is he really getting married or avoiding me?
This made me pull up a chart asking the question" will he get married to her next month?"
My brain is not working right now and i dont know what house to look for ?
Please anyone...

thats the 0 degree rising in the revious chart showing things still unknown.

The new chart not showing much, no seeing any interest towards you. You seem still in love with him, Moon exalts Jup... i think maybe better to stay away.

thats the 0 degree rising in the revious chart showing things still unknown.

The new chart not showing much, no seeing any interest towards you. You seem still in love with him, Moon exalts Jup... i think maybe better to stay away.

Rafaella !! You are absolutely right. I still love him a lot and not able to digest this news. It seems like a dream to me. I just want to understand what Jupiter retro mean in this chart? Does he love this girl and will they really get married?

I have a doubt that he is lying about his marriage.
Can I try to understand this? Which house or planet should I look into for this? He is retro and moving back to his 12th house from his house.
Does this mean anything to this?

Updates :

1)We both had lots of arguments and broke up.
2) I am going ahead with the travel today as my mom stays near the same place.
3) He mentioned that his marriage got postponed to next year.
4) He also mentioned that his mother is seriously ill and in hospital.

I have a feeling that he was lying about this marriage. I still don't understand as to why.