Does this indicate issues with my personally owned technological devices?

YonyGursho

Yesterday my cell phone had service, then I woke up today and the SIM card was no longer receiving service from my carrier. I am on my parent's cell phone plan and there is nothing that would suggest that they can't pay the cell phone bill for me to have service today.

I do recall however one of my parents saying that they would take me off of their cell phone line if I didn't get the grades in school that they wanted, and I did get grades in school recently that didn't meet those expectations, so it's very likely that they have kicked me off of their cell phone line before I woke up today.

Are there any transits I'm undergoing now that would point to this being true or any transits that point to me having any issues with my communication (texting with my phone) or with my technology? I checked my transits earlier, and I have my transiting south node square my transiting Uranus, perhaps that has something to do with it?

My birth time is 10:45 am in Chicago, cook county, Illinois on January 12th, 2000.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited: