Where is my husband?

chanap

I am so happy that i got this forum to ask questions and at the same time can learn it. Let me explian my question here -

Background - We have happy married life but after 8 years of marriage he starting drinking to extreme, lost his job, property, abused me and i took both my daughter to my parents place. we started living separately. he was living with his mom. during this 1 year (2012-2013), i tried to get him treated in rehabs and psychologist. later with no results we were not in touch for few months. As per his mom, He was staying with his mom, trying to quit drinking and searching for job after releasing from rehab in january 2014

Question -
Later on 9th april 2014, early morning 4:30 AM (IST), he left home for an interview. but never came back. My mom-in-law called us on 20th april 2014 to inform the same that he went and did not came back. I also came to know he told wrong place to his mom and lie to her. From a job agency records, came to know that he went Roorkee (city nearby us). He was fine for whole day there as per video footage in ATM on that night from where he get cash.
After that , he never took cash from bank, phone was switched off on that day and never got on. not even on social sites or in touch with any friend or relative.

- He lie to his mom and left home for searching job. so he intentionally left.
- but he used to drink so i am worried if he overdrank and got mishappening.
- i also want to mention that on 12 and 13 april i was feeling very restless and kept thinking for him. don't know why. i was not aware of his leaving home till that time. may be telepathy? or he was in some trouble? no idea? as we love each other and still want things to be fine.

Its been 8 months searching for him but no clue.

Where is he? is he alive and fine? or not in his senses? may be caught up in wrong company? or intentionally hidden and not coming? when will he be back?

I am attaching chart of 9th april when he left home.

Please guide and any idea about where is he and when will he be back?

Attachments

• 9-april.gif
    9-april.gif
    53.5 KB · Views: 38

Inline

Question -
Later on 9th april 2014, early morning 4:30 AM (IST), he left home for an interview. but never came back......

From a job agency records, came to know that he went Roorkee (city nearby us). He was fine for whole day there as per video footage in ATM on that night from where he get cash....

After that , he never took cash from bank, phone was switched off on that day and never got on. not even on social sites or in touch with any friend or relative.

Chanap.

Thank you for posting your event here....i hope some important information will come to light...

One quick question... it would be very helpful if you give us the time, date and place he was taking money out of the ATM?

Looking first at your event chart that you've posted....what stands out right away is the grand cross -which is very significant and has huge implications for the forensic chart....especially when planets are opposing or conjunct any planet ruling the 1st or 7th houses.

Here the ASC, the subject is represented by Pisces ASC and ruler Jupiter is in the 4th house of the home - where he was when he was last seen. Jupiter is squaring the 1st and 7th house planets - and the 7th house always represents the person that the subject is next to meet. Here DC is Virgo with ruler Mercury in 1st house...apparently near the subject?

...but it is difficult for me to determine yet, if this is a working chart til i have the time from the ATM....?

chanap

Thank you so much inline. Yes surely i can give you details.

After leaving the home in early morning from Bijnor UP India, he withdrawn money from ATM 2 times on that day (9th april 2014) from Roorkee UP India. These are details below.

1. 10:00 am IST from Roorkee, UP, India, amount INR 500
2. 9:45 pm IST from Roorkee, UP, India, amount INR 10000

He also met some job agency on that day in roorkee as he was looking for job but i do not have timings of that.

Before leaving home, he also tell few of his near ones that he got job and leaving for that soon. soon he will come back and took me and kids after that. But after leaving he never came back.

Please let me know if you want any more details.
additional details in case if you need these.
his birth details - 14 oct 1977, 12:18 afternoon IST, Moradabad UP India
My birth details - 4th oct 1980 4:35 am IST, Meerut UP India

Thanks & Regards

Last edited:

chanap

I am attaching following four charts in case if it helps

- both ATM withdrawals he did that day after leaving home in morning and in evening.
- my and husbands birth chart

Attachments

• atm-morning.gif
    atm-morning.gif
    54.8 KB · Views: 33
  • atm-evening.gif
    atm-evening.gif
    55.5 KB · Views: 33
  • my-birth-chart.gif
    my-birth-chart.gif
    51.8 KB · Views: 26
  • husband-birth-chart.gif
    husband-birth-chart.gif
    51.1 KB · Views: 34

Marinka

Set the transits and progression on your husband's chart for the day he went missing. Also, see if you can add a solar arc also for the date he went missing.

chanap

Hi,
Thanks marinka. I am attaching event chart for natal, progression and solar arc. for the date and time he left home.

Attachments

• missing-time-solar-arc.gif
    missing-time-solar-arc.gif
    58.8 KB · Views: 32

Marinka

Hi,
Thanks marinka. I am attaching event chart for natal, progression and solar arc. for the date and time he left home.

Let me state this again - I would like to see the natal chart with the transits, progressions, and solar arc for the date that he went missing.

chanap

Hi marinka,
actually i am new to astrology so its difficult for me to understand things.

I generated this event chart with event date and type and chart type - natal progression and solar arc on astro.com

What should i select in chart type and other details for chart you want? will it be single chart? please guide.

chanap

Hi Inline,
I posted the charts you needed. Did you get chance to read these. you were saying that some important information can be revealed from those.
Please check. It would help me a lot.

Thanks

Inline

any updates Inline :(
waiting for your response.

Sorry Chanap...i just got back.
I believe that the event chart may actually be the last time he was seen taking money from the ATM...so i need to study it first and get back to you.

chanap

Thanks Inline for responding.
Actually i got impatient as i am not getting any hint from anywhere regarding him.
You take your time to read the chart. I hope you will surely come up with some information which can help me finding him.

mossadrai

I hope this helps other astrologers to reply the post:

Natal chart + transits + progressions + directions for April 9th at 10:00 AM (Last seen on ATM)

4ujsll.jpg

Inline

I am attaching following four charts in case if it helps
- both ATM withdrawals he did that day after leaving home in morning and in evening....

I have a quick question, is the time of the last ATM (9:45pm) exact?

The chart shows a late Scorp ASC, only one degree away from Sag, which makes me wonder whether or not the time is accurate. Do you know?

chanap

I have a quick question, is the time of the last ATM (9:45pm) exact?

The chart shows a late Scorp ASC, only one degree away from Sag, which makes me wonder whether or not the time is accurate. Do you know?
Yes Inline time is accurate 9:45 PM IST as we went and check CCTV footage to confirm its he who withdrawn money and ATM card not in any bad hand.

Is there any issue? I do not understand astrology terms :(

chanap

I hope this helps other astrologers to reply the post:

Natal chart + transits + progressions + directions for April 9th at 10:00 AM (Last seen on ATM)

4ujsll.jpg
Hi Mossadrai,
Thanks for your reply and putting effort for making and attaching chart. But his last ATM withdraw is 9:45 pm IST and not 10:00 am IST.

mossadrai

Sorry, chanap. I understood it wrong, then. I thought the last time was taken into account because there was a money withdrawal but that your husband had not been seen. So I considered the time of 10:00, which was the last seen (at least in my head).

Here you have the right map, then:

2s6r43m.jpg

Best Regards!

Inline

I am not sure if I can determine if this chart is viable…..

Firstly the late ASC, only one degree from Sagittarius meaning his situation changes soon after making his withdrawal of 10,000 rupees ($160 US). Neptune is conjunct the Pisces ruled IC, something is not as it seems…. and the Grand Cross seen between the chart rulers in both charts….

A grand cross in a forensic event chart shows that the attempt was interrupted or hindered. Maybe your husband changes his mind? Fensi88 mentioned in his Horary interpretation that your husband may return someday… perhaps horary answers will provide more details.

chanap

Thanks Inline.

what do you mean by "i am not sure if Chart is viable". do you feel i made mistake creating chart? do you want me to post the chart again? time and location i provided is correct.

also i did not get "attempt was interrupted or hindered". any sign of danger? may be he planned to go and search job and in between had drunk and so diverted from planned path.

Do you need more details. i was really waiting for you analysis. Please see if you can.

One more info i want to share - later when police put his handset on survelance in July (as our police system is very slow), they found that the phone is with other person (auto riksha driver) who is popular for snatching phones. that phone he had since april or may. but we are not able to caught him as he ran away.

i also searched on net with his name (husband) and found that he liked one online video somewhere between 25th to 30th april on youtube. i guess its he as its his login. or may be somebody who used his phone liked from his login. not sure.

Please check.

Last edited:

Inline

.... "attempt was interrupted or hindered"....may be he planned to go and search job and in between had drunk and so diverted from planned path.

I am not able to say if the chart is workable, sorry. You did the charts properly. I would try to find out more in the horary section.

Good luck.
Inline