Transit

Abby83

Hi there,

Im doing some research into my future and cant help but notice a big change when I turn the age of 50. With Chinese astrology there is decrease in luck for 10 yrs at this point. With numerology I got the number 9 3 yrs in a row (not personal yr but it was called something else I cant remember). Then with my astro chart I noticed Saturn and Uranus will be conjunct at that time in my 8th house. I tried looking at the thread re death and hyleg from omnisphorous. Im not sure if I calculated it properly but I got the age of 48 also.
Can anyone please tell me what they think the themes of this transit will mean for me. Last time Saturn was in cancer I hated it. This time Uranus will join in.
Thank you. And please feel free to talk about death if you think it will happen.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_hello_hello_2032719_25680_30762.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_hello_hello_2032719_25680_30762.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 31

mossadrai

Just at quick glance... Which planet or point you used as the Hyleg for your chart? This is already a problem in your chart... I would say your Hyleg is the ASC according to Ptolemy (some maybe would say you have no real Hyleg there). If the ASC is the Hyleg, then your Alcocoden is Mars. However, Mars is not aspecting the ASC, and some disregard this as a valid Alcocoden. But assuming this is not the case, your Mars is strong, so we can assume he will give you 66 years of life (major).

Your Mars aspects Venus, Jupiter and Saturn, so we must add the values of the first two and subtract the last one. Both your Venus and Jupiter are strong, so we can use their major times also (79, 82), in this case, as months, of course. Saturn is not that strong, so maybe we should go by its middle value, 43.5, and reduce it from your years.

So we have 66 years + 79 months + 82 months - 43.5 months = 66 years + 117,5 months = 66 years + 9.8 years = More or less 76 years of life.

I did all rather quick and in my head, so there may be some error, and that's why I'm asking which planet did you use as your Hyleg and Alcocoden to say that your span of life is 48.

Best Regards

Abby83

Wow!!

That was a thorough response for a quick glance. Thanks.

As for hyleg, I tried two ways, based on my interpretation of omnisphercus's thread.

1. I looked at the lunation prior to my birth date. It was a new moon on 6th October 1983 4 degrees libra. So I take this as hyleg. Libra rules venus. Venus in my chart is in virgo and its closest aspects are to this moon /hyleg (semi sextile) and a sextile to Saturn. The sun semi squares venus.

As for knowing how strong planets are and how many years to add and take, im not so sure.

2. For some reason I picked the part of fortune as hyleg - I cant actually remember why - and the closest aspect to that was a semisquare to mars. But I think the hyleg has to aspect a sign of dignity right? So yeah im not too good with these calculations...

mossadrai

1. I looked at the lunation prior to my birth date. It was a new moon on 6th October 1983 4 degrees libra. So I take this as hyleg. Libra rules venus. Venus in my chart is in virgo and its closest aspects are to this moon /hyleg (semi sextile) and a sextile to Saturn. The sun semi squares venus.

I am not acquainted with this method of finding the Hyleg based on prental Lunation, so I won't be able to help you here. Maybe Omnisphericus will say something about this.

2. For some reason I picked the part of fortune as hyleg - I cant actually remember why - and the closest aspect to that was a semisquare to mars. But I think the hyleg has to aspect a sign of dignity right? So yeah im not too good with these calculations...

I wouldn't say your Part of Fortune is Hyleg since it is in a Cadent House, ruled by Saturn, Exalted and in Terms of Mars. Maybe some would disagree with me and say that this is not a problem. As you may know, finding the Hyleg is one of the most controversial matters in Astrology. This is why I chose the Ascendant and made the calculations based on that.

In any case, notice that even if POF is your Hyleg, the Alcocoden would also be Mars, because it has exaltation (4 points), triplicity (3 points) and terms (2 points) there.

Best Regards

Last edited:

Abby83

Ok so thanks for that and yes it makes sense.

So Mars is it then. But I always thought mars was weak in my chart. It has so many squares.

mossadrai

No, your Mars is not weak at all.

It has only one square, to Jupiter. It is in a cadent or succedent house. It is not retrograde, combust or badly aspected by Saturn. And finally, it is almuten of the ASC.

Best Regards

Abby83

That is true. But I do have mars square Uranus. I take it it would have the same effect being in the same position as Jupiter. It also squares moon 7 degrees wide so im guessing u don't include that.

mossadrai

Hey, Abby! As a traditionalist, I don't use Uranus. And, yes, 7 degrees is way too much for a planet like the Moon.

Best regards

sasa62

Hi there,

Im doing some research into my future and cant help but notice a big change when I turn the age of 50. With Chinese astrology there is decrease in luck for 10 yrs at this point. With numerology I got the number 9 3 yrs in a row (not personal yr but it was called something else I cant remember). Then with my astro chart I noticed Saturn and Uranus will be conjunct at that time in my 8th house. I tried looking at the thread re death and hyleg from omnisphorous. Im not sure if I calculated it properly but I got the age of 48 also.
Can anyone please tell me what they think the themes of this transit will mean for me. Last time Saturn was in cancer I hated it. This time Uranus will join in.
Thank you. And please feel free to talk about death if you think it will happen.

in 48 is absolutely nothing will happen.

Nothing important in terms of life

previous more relevant periods could be in:

2003/2004 ------------- The next time a similar or greater intensity is approximately 2046
ca 1997/98 ------------ The next time a similar or greater intensity is approximately 2046/47

So then you'll have 63 years, and even then not life threatened, especially if in the above years there were no health problems

So in each map can be traced essential moments in a person's life, especially those who can be, but not have to be life-threatening

Correct me if I was still a significant period .... if there were specify when, to compare and see whether they will be and when

Any other way of seeking critical moments in life is inaccurate and imprecise

Abby83

Omg Sass how did you work that out!! I mean 2003 was the worst year of my life!! I cannot believe I survived. Followed by 1997 being the second worst year. Im still recovering..
How did u work it out. So are u saying age 63 and 64 I will go through similar things. Will it be as bad?

sasa62

I looked into the crystal ball ...

Just kidding

you came to the astrological forum, and I just presenting what astrology can do

The problem in astrology are symbols. Astrology shows how we experience the world around us. Astrology shows important moments in a person's life and our weak points, inter alia, not to mention everything ...

But astrology is a two-way communication, because an astrologer needs certain information from a person's life to be able to correctly interpret the symbols.

So what do I get out of the horoscope is a moment in the life of a person who can but does not need to be endangering to life, but it is certainly an important moment in a person's life.

So I now know (because you have confirmed my thesis) that these were important moments in your life

Also I know that these events changed your everyday life in those moments, that they could be linked to health problems. I know that these events are beyond your control, and I know that these events can leave lasting effects on a person.

I know that both events could not endanger your life. It could be dangerous, but it was not life-dangerous Evidence is your presence in this forum :cool: I would say the same before 1997 and 2003 ... these events, can not endanger your life

I can look for another indicator but that would be guessing ... for this reason, astrology is a two-way communication. But I do not know what kind of event caused. I do not have to guess I'll just ask you ....

what happened in 1997 and 2003 ... What event caused such a feeling endangered???

Last edited:

Abby83

Bahaha you almost got me with that crystal ball!!

Well as for those two dates, pretty much all of my needs fell apart and there was nothing I could do about it. Unfair - yes. Powerless. Dependant and therefore vulnerable to other peoples mean unfairness.

1997 - Parents divorced. Both of them were sexually whipped by the opposite sex. Home turbulence with my mums' new man. Constant arguments between the two. My dad started seeing a woman who gave him the ultimatum "it's me or your kids." So he decided on her and she forbid him to see us for the 9 years they were together. Except for xmas where she would scream at me for daring to speak a word. Me - being psychologically scarred from her taking pleasure in causing me pain.
School - education failed due to the distractions... a girl started to bully me which I handled quite well but I still didn't get the support I needed because the right ppl were not avail at that time eg parents had their own issues to deal with and so did my brother.
But I was lucky enough to have my dancing on the side as escapism.

2003 - I was not fortunate enough to have health on my side. Undiagnosed foot injury I cant get diagnosed till this very day. Working around that. Friendships not around or interested at that time. Racism, jealousy, and discrimination at work. Depressed with work/job (I didn't have any choice to do anything else due to the fact I was fresh out of school and was injured). Poverty at home as a result to health probs. Men and women unsupportive at that time as a whole. The worst of all was falling in love with a guy where the scenario was the same as was with my father. He apparently had a gf. Once I had fallen in love he went to her and pretended he didn't know who I was and of course she hated me too. So yeah things in favour of others and not me. Nothing went well. Somehow I felt he took pleasure in hurting me. He triggered all my flaws. All my unsatisfied needs and desires. My parents were once again unavailable also. Trying to survive with no support.

sasa62

Bahaha you almost got me with that crystal ball!!

Well as for those two dates, pretty much all of my needs fell apart and there was nothing I could do about it. Unfair - yes. Powerless. Dependant and therefore vulnerable to other peoples mean unfairness.

1997 - Parents divorced. Both of them were sexually whipped by the opposite sex. Home turbulence with my mums' new man. Constant arguments between the two. My dad started seeing a woman who gave him the ultimatum "it's me or your kids." So he decided on her and she forbid him to see us for the 9 years they were together. Except for xmas where she would scream at me for daring to speak a word. Me - being psychologically scarred from her taking pleasure in causing me pain.
School - education failed due to the distractions... a girl started to bully me which I handled quite well but I still didn't get the support I needed because the right ppl were not avail at that time eg parents had their own issues to deal with and so did my brother.
But I was lucky enough to have my dancing on the side as escapism.

2003 - I was not fortunate enough to have health on my side. Undiagnosed foot injury I cant get diagnosed till this very day. Working around that. Friendships not around or interested at that time. Racism, jealousy, and discrimination at work. Depressed with work/job (I didn't have any choice to do anything else due to the fact I was fresh out of school and was injured). Poverty at home as a result to health probs. Men and women unsupportive at that time as a whole. The worst of all was falling in love with a guy where the scenario was the same as was with my father. He apparently had a gf. Once I had fallen in love he went to her and pretended he didn't know who I was and of course she hated me too. So yeah things in favour of others and not me. Nothing went well. Somehow I felt he took pleasure in hurting me. He triggered all my flaws. All my unsatisfied needs and desires. My parents were once again unavailable also. Trying to survive with no support.

thanks to this honest answer ... thank you for sharing your life with us ...

if we may say so, the purpose of 1997 is a complete change you as a person, and a complete change of everyday lifestyle ... does not need to mention any kind of consequences it has on the emotional level ... not only in 1997 but the whole period up to 2001 when were created and complete changes in the emotional part of your beings ...

The situation is similar to 2003 but in a different way ... both are very stressful period, and reflected as a pressure on the personality, but now is not about personality changes or changes in everyday life, but on the turbulent period in these fields of life ...

Of course both periods are concurrence of circumstances without the possibility of your influence on events ... if you wanted to you could not do anything, you were not to blame for nothing

in 2046 of course it is impossible to repeat the events as they were in 2003 or 1997, but repeats the way you has experienced that period ... of course with the years, grows life experience, and with more years of easy experiencing the events ... So that period and must not endanger in any way but will be significant like in 2003 and 1997...

Abby83

So Sasa, do you think that period in 2046 will be just as stressful?

The main thing I can foresee having difficulty with during that time will probably be to do with nasty women in the family sphere when my children move on to marriage etc. Themes im having now but at that time my health will probably be worse. Perhaps work as well being old. Im hoping my husband will be by my side. But I really cant see why the changes at that age will be beneficial for personality development because Im guessing I will retire. who knows. I wonder how it will turn out.

Also ive had recent triggers with Saturn transit my sun and pluto 12th house and this whole crazy pluto square sun square Uranus transit. Mother in law/women issues once again. Lucky me :).

So im hoping it wont be too unbearable at that frail age. But im sure with my karma ill most likely get a daughter in law from hell lol...

sasa62

So Sasa, do you think that period in 2046 will be just as stressful?

The main thing I can foresee having difficulty with during that time will probably be to do with nasty women in the family sphere when my children move on to marriage etc. Themes im having now but at that time my health will probably be worse. Perhaps work as well being old. Im hoping my husband will be by my side. But I really cant see why the changes at that age will be beneficial for personality development because Im guessing I will retire. who knows. I wonder how it will turn out.

Also ive had recent triggers with Saturn transit my sun and pluto 12th house and this whole crazy pluto square sun square Uranus transit. Mother in law/women issues once again. Lucky me :).

So im hoping it wont be too unbearable at that frail age. But im sure with my karma ill most likely get a daughter in law from hell lol...

Ouh...
2046 is very far away, and you dont need to worry about

As you said, it should be given to the problems of the present time ... because essentially astrological is viewed up to a year or two into the future, still does not make sense to burden yourself with something, because this person is lost and does not live the present, which is most important in this moment

My advice, do not worry for no reason, does not need viewed the situation much sooner because the person is not able to understand future events before they happen reason.

So 90 Pl is for you stress moment and pressure on a person related to the career field.

Possible cause that period for two years ( 2016/17 ), may incurred in this or next year, especially since the spring of 2015

But that's another theme and does not belong here, you got the answer, what will be when you have 48 years ... you got more than that :wink:

Abby83

Sasa,

Yes indeed I got more wonderful answers than I asked for, and I am grateful for that.

I don't understand a lot of what you just wrote.

I think what you're saying is that the theme will be around pressures of career in 2046. But not so sure about what you're saying about 2015 to 2017. I just started Uni part time. And I have 3 kids under 2yrs of age. I took this once in a lifetime opportunity because it's the only time I think it will ever become available to me.

Cheers.

sasa62

I wanted to say that you don't have to worry about something that is going to happen for 30 years because everyone has to live in present.

Transit of Pluton on your Sun is going to be soon and that is also a stressful moment that you have to prepare for. That refers to 2016/2017, and the spring of 2015 can show indications of events in 2016/2017.

That period is going to be about career problems. In period like this one often happens that you have problems about company, dismissal or something like that.

I hope I made it more clear for you now because my english is not good enough to express myself in a way I want to.