How to increase water element?

IleneK

Premium Member
As natal planets progress through the signs and transits activate natal houses ruled by signs, the native will integrate all the signs, including water, into their psyche and personality.

You can be watching for these occasions and be receptive to them if it is your aspiration to cultivate a broader view and experience of what arises in each moment, of reality.

Best,

Mr D

Hi,

Anyone knows how to increase water element in chart?

before you want to go ahead and increase water element in your chart, you should know which element is too strong or too weak in your chart first, making the wrong movement is very bad, and 99% of the people who talk about it don't even really understand it correctly. If you were born in the year of wood, it does not necessarily mean you need to enhance the water element, big NO.

come back to your question, water element is strongest in the north, if you were in Chile, north chili has the strongest water element, however USA is north or Chile so even the south of let's say California is West (metal) but still has stronger water element than north of Chile. does it make sense?

Also please note, the balance of your 5 elements change every 10 yrs. better not guess and play with this.
When the right time comes, right person will guide you to the right direction.
good luck

cagkannus

Dear Mr.D,

THanks! I know you try to help me and try to guide me. But, What you say is simply leave all and live what will happen....right?

I attach you what ym fengsui consultant prepared to me, Please can you have a look?

I know I am in a really bad period, and I have to do something to change it! At least make it less complicated....

Thanks misterious man!

Attachments

• fengsui_translate_2016_04_28_11_37_19_020.pdf
    239.4 KB · Views: 47

cagkannus

I am male....and birth hour is %100 correct. ( I got certification from hospital)

31.03.1990 03.20 am Uskudar/Istanbul TURKEY

Mr D

I am male....and birth hour is %100 correct. ( I got certification from hospital)

31.03.1990 03.20 am Uskudar/Istanbul TURKEY

I am not familiar with daylight saving time in Istanbul so I need to ask you a couple of questions to confirm your time of birth.

You are type of person who likes having power and authority. You are smart, you like giving people order but you don't know how, also with your bad temper make a lot of people not like you (and you know it).

You can't stand it when you see weaker people get bullied, you will be the one who come in and say "hey stop that", even thought it's not your business, that also make many people not like you because you want to do the right things all the time, tell people how to do "it" right all the time.

When it comes to food, you're very picky, you like good food, you could eat all day around, you like eating, drinking, you enjoy eating and can eat a lot.

Once you confirm those things above to make sure again the time of birth is right I will answer your main question.

cagkannus

I reply all your questions down.... This period of my life is full of economical struggles...also health problems and depression.I dont recieve any payment for long time and I have many payments to realize.

You are type of person who likes having power and authority. You are smart, you like giving people order but you don't know how, also with your bad temper make a lot of people not like you (and you know it).
I adore power and autority.Also material power.I like giving order and control people.Sometimes because of my anger and bad actitude,people do not talk with me.

You can't stand it when you see weaker people get bullied, you will be the one who come in and say "hey stop that", even thought it's not your business, that also make many people not like you because you want to do the right things all the time, tell people how to do "it" right all the time.
Yes,I hate weak people and I always become phisicolog of others,I am kind of life coaching for others,but not for myself.Sometimes I feel very strong sometimes very weak about myself.I always also want to do something right.

When it comes to food, you're very picky, you like good food, you could eat all day around, you like eating, drinking, you enjoy eating and can eat a lot.
Thats right,I adore eating,drinking and cooking.I am getting fatter each day more.Yes,I am picky and I understand from taste and also cooking.I enjoy eating.

Mr D

I reply all your questions down.... This period of my life is full of economical struggles...also health problems and depression.I dont recieve any payment for long time and I have many payments to realize.

I adore power and autority.Also material power.I like giving order and control people.Sometimes because of my anger and bad actitude,people do not talk with me.

Yes,I hate weak people and I always become phisicolog of others,I am kind of life coaching for others,but not for myself.Sometimes I feel very strong sometimes very weak about myself.I always also want to do something right.

Thats right,I adore eating,drinking and cooking.I am getting fatter each day more.Yes,I am picky and I understand from taste and also cooking.I enjoy eating.

as I could see in your chart 24-34 years old is the period where work and job are good but for some reason that does not translate to good money, the job that you do in this period of life have you move around a lot (talking about either you need to go to work from far distance or you do the work that you need to be everywhere- drive from one place to another all day long- just a note, the more you move the more money you will make).

it's good if you have a start up company, i could see here the year when you are 29 years old that's when your company will be successful and you will overnight make hundred of thousands dollars, however your health that year is very bad.

If you want the situation to be better, PM me I'll guide you through the process that you could do on your own.

good luck.