Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 12-31-2015, 06:06 AM

this mystic effort be successful? quick help

Mystic told the reason for break up was the other girl was ready to do anything to get him from me & she used 'black art' strongly on him & STILL USING to keep him under her control & fascinated with her. Mystic said, c also used it on me to seperate us. He said, he will remove all those ill effects & he will be normal like before. I paid him 200$ first, but it,was unsuccessful. Then he said, she has used v strong black art on him & now he is sharing himself totally with her & developing Live in relationship. So he need to do bigger prayer & I paid him another 300$. This also didnt give results. Mystic was v surprised & felt anxiety & me more than him. Now he visited another mystic & he said he will have to do big ceremony & use tantra to break this black art of hers or however she has bewitched him. This will need 550$. This is all maddening me, he takes guarantee that work will be 100% done after this attempt.

My q is, will this attempt to bring him back be successful? Will this be attempt be fruitful? I trust this mystic, but Same thing was mentioned to me by another mystic when our fights had started but I didnt believe any such thing that time & left the matter. But later all happened as he said, that time then I tried prayers through mystic. He did many big prayers but all attempts were failing, bf finally went to her only. That time itself, my expenditure was 2000$, but all failed. I dont know whats the reason in our case,every mystic felt challenged & later unsuccessful. I am seeing same pattern repeating now so I am not able to go back or forward. Should I give it a go? Will it be successful? And is this all true that, c is using black art to seperate us & they are being in Live in relationship?
He asked mee to pay money today as he want to start tomorrow, because tomorrow is v imp day for this work. My bf wanted to come back & be in communication with me, he was in commuication for 2months but later he suddenly blocked my number & I always felt, like something was holding him to make attempt towards me again & she was holding him back. Quick help will be highly appreciated. What u all suggest?

http://postimg.org/image/52wxnqguj/

Last edited by Ananyaa; 12-31-2015 at 06:13 AM.
Unread 12-31-2015, 07:37 AM

Re: this mystic effort be successful? quick help

No. There are no major significations of success in the working in the chart. You will not get him back.

But it looks like it doesn't matter what is said anyway, you either have already given him your money or will very soon. The 12th lord of expenses is in the 2nd (money) very much joined with the Jupiter lord of the 8th (the mystic).

Jupiter being in the 2nd shows that is where the 'mystics' real interest is - in your money, not in your well being. Although I don't really use the outer planets, sometimes they're insightful little additions and Neptune (which can cause deception) is in the 8th indicating the mystic is being deceptive to you, as does Jupiter joined with north node (Rahu). It may be true, however, that the guy has another women living with him (Venus in the same sign as Saturn).

Though it looks like you won't, I urge you to save your money and let go of this person.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawiri For This Useful Post:
katydid (12-31-2015), oleanna (01-01-2016)
Unread 12-31-2015, 10:26 AM

Rawiri,

Thank you v much for ur quick reply..guidance was v much needed. I am frustrated just by spending money & not working currently, so money is vimp right now. I had almost forgotten about the 8th H of mystic, I was only seeing the 12th -represents black art..
I can see, Mo conj Ju but No I havent given him the money yet & he has also not called yet to ask whether I would like to proceed further or not.
On the other note, if we read Liily's rules on bewitched n cursing, If Asc & 12th are ruled by same planet,it shows bewitched/witchcraft.

http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url=...C2msiF0W9Zn4eA

Shud we take this girl as Ve or his 5th lord, Me? Me is on d cusp of him & 12th. Also Here my ruler in his 12th means me?
If we take this woman as Ve, Ve & Sa are in Ju's sign meaning ruled by mystic is working on them? Mo & Ju in his 8th. Mo is His 6th, it also shows colleague & black art. She is a colleague & I am Ex-colleague. But here I know, Mo will describe me, but I am confused, if u read this. Mo from hos 8th will trine 8th lord Me in his house. What this all show? Mean bewitched by me or her? Did mystic work for the previous money I provided him? This article on forum says, 12th lord conjuct planets tell who is d witch. Here Ve shows his home & elders. 4th & 9th. But in 11th show good house, house of fun & gains.

http://googleweblight.com/?lite_url=...96gpUmLKy254HA

Also, Sa is in sag which exalts node, detriments Me & in the triplicity of sun & Ju, does it have something to say?

Last edited by Ananyaa; 12-31-2015 at 10:59 AM.
Unread 01-01-2016, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananyaa View Post
Mystic told the reason for break up was the other girl was ready to do anything to get him from me & she used 'black art' strongly on him & STILL USING to keep him under her control & fascinated with her. Mystic said, c also used it on me to seperate us. He said, he will remove all those ill effects & he will be normal like before. I paid him 200$ first, but it,was unsuccessful. Then he said, she has used v strong black art on him & now he is sharing himself totally with her & developing Live in relationship. So he need to do bigger prayer & I paid him another 300$. This also didnt give results. Mystic was v surprised & felt anxiety & me more than him. Now he visited another mystic & he said he will have to do big ceremony & use tantra to break this black art of hers or however she has bewitched him. This will need 550$. This is all maddening me, he takes guarantee that work will be 100% done after this attempt.

My q is, will this attempt to bring him back be successful? Will this be attempt be fruitful? I trust this mystic, but Same thing was mentioned to me by another mystic when our fights had started but I didnt believe any such thing that time & left the matter. But later all happened as he said, that time then I tried prayers through mystic. He did many big prayers but all attempts were failing, bf finally went to her only. That time itself, my expenditure was 2000$, but all failed. I dont know whats the reason in our case,every mystic felt challenged & later unsuccessful. I am seeing same pattern repeating now so I am not able to go back or forward. Should I give it a go? Will it be successful? And is this all true that, c is using black art to seperate us & they are being in Live in relationship?
He asked mee to pay money today as he want to start tomorrow, because tomorrow is v imp day for this work. My bf wanted to come back & be in communication with me, he was in commuication for 2months but later he suddenly blocked my number & I always felt, like something was holding him to make attempt towards me again & she was holding him back. Quick help will be highly appreciated. What u all suggest?

http://postimg.org/image/52wxnqguj/
Are you for real? You really think some so-called 'mystic' will help you get him back? Seriously, save your money. No tantra mantra mystic works, he is with her because he wants to. The fraud will say anything to get more and more money from you until your bank account is completely drained. And didn't you say you don't have a job right now?

Spend money on a counsellor, you need someone who can help you see things with clarity and reason.

Last edited by rafaella; 01-01-2016 at 03:26 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to rafaella For This Useful Post:
katydid (01-01-2016)
Unread 01-01-2016, 07:18 AM

Hi rafaella,

U r right, he is just draining money. After Rawiri's help yesterday on chart, I did not proceed with further. I was shocked with the accuracy of the things 1st mystic had mentioned me about whats happening between us & what is going to happen. That time I did not believe him but later I felt regretted. And later I got trapped. The first 2000$ & 500$ now, really pinching me but that time I was looking to save him, myself & our relation.

I will share few things here. I dont want to cry/beg/long for him, also at a times I feel why to think of him, he is not worth but still I could not move ahead. May be because of the way it ended v unexpectedly, suddenly from happy relationship. I feel devastated to see how he is living wo any guilt & pain. He has all rights to live his life the way he want but that pinches me & also at a times I feel v painful, revengeful, missing, mixed emotions you know. He desired to remain as friends when I was leaving but this girl controlled him after I left & forced him to cut all contacts between us. However there is a thing, I seen evilness in my bf suddenly. He started acting out of mind. It had become v difficult to control him, even to talk simple thing with him. He became v harsh, insensitive all of a sudden & evilness in behavior. I was going mad to think what happened to him. He never even raised voice on me in 4 years, he is v soft spoken & god fearing. Suddenly he became abusive, dry, insane. I was v scared that, if he harms himself, he harmed me quite a few times. This all was v unusual. I tried to protect him, stand up with him & I tried lot to seat & talk with him, he will look evil, he started throwing my hands if I ever touched him. Somtimes he will start to cry in between. It was all v hard time, extremely painful for me to see him suffer like that & also myself. Also it was so painful & worried to see his funfull, loving eyes towards me, turning to evil & dry. As each day passed, he went on becoming more evil, dry. He almost became emotionless. He only listened to this girl, he had become mute. everyone was noticing changes in him & his changed behavior with me (mutual friends). He was v different person. This girl is extremely mean, with zero humanity & goodness & self respect as well. She will call him anywhere, she got money transferred to her family from his account, she will make him run for her. And he will talk only good with her, will act like something mad to me, friends, his mother, siblings. When I restricted her to trouble us, she mentioned that-she doesn't care of me & I will see that how she takes him away from me'. I was shocked to hear her insanity & inhumanity. After that I consulted 4-5 mystics to verify if what 1st mystic told was true (bewitchment). Every mystic told me, that he is bewitched & by her (without me mentioning any background). I suffered hard, I tried to stand up with him but as day passed, I could see him like other person, living in some other world, he grew more distant with me & his mother, more & more evil in his body lang. He even stopped seeing me. This all happened within a month. I want to ask you, does this bewitchment & black art things exist? Can they affect person?

And thanks a lot for your precious suggestion. I do realize now that mystics does not work.

Tags
effort, mystic, quick, successful