Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Celebrity Astrology

Celebrity Astrology For interesting threads on celebrities' natal charts and lives, which provide an excellent educational opportunity for us all.

Unread 05-07-2014, 11:42 PM

Keanu Reeves relationships

I have always been pretty intrigued by this actor. He is handsome, rich and successful yet has been through so much tragedy. Father abandoned him and his family when he was young, his girlfriend died and daughter as well. I wonder now that he is almost 50 will he marry or find a life partner?
Chiron on his DESC is very interesting, he has suffered a lot in relationships. And it opposes his Sun, Mercury, Uranus and ASC, yikes! And Chiron is making a return to his natal Chiron. Though Uranus will square his natal Venus, perhaps bringing him some instability in relationship but unexpected as well. What do you guys think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg keanu.jpg (85.6 KB, 76 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to Erickaf For This Useful Post:
MiaMiaMia (09-04-2016)
Unread 05-09-2014, 01:54 AM

Re: Keanu Reeves relationships

[QUOTE=Erickaf;5518havr have always been pretty intrigued by this actor. He is handsome, rich and successful yet has been through so much tragedy. Father abandoned him and his family when he was young, his girlfriend died and daughter as well. I wonder now that he is almost 50 will he marry or find a life partner?
Chiron on his DESC is very interesting, he has suffered a lot in relationships. And it opposes his Sun, Mercury, Uranus and ASC, yikes! And Chiron is making a return to his natal Chiron. Though Uranus will square his natal Venus, perhaps bringing him some instability in relationship but unexpected as well. What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

Honestly Erickaf I have always been intrigued by Keanu myself as we are the same age I have been following his movies/career since he started. And I was aware of all the tragedies too. I read an article about how close he was with his sister and she was (I believe) fatally ill, this was many years ago now and I'm ashamed to say I didn't follow up on that. He has been so private about his personal life I started to suspect him of perhaps unconventional sexual proclivities, if you know what I mean?!?! To me he is quite a mystery.

Thank you!
S5

Alicia Michelle Serafin ~ Facebook
Unread 05-09-2014, 06:31 PM

Yep! I noticed in some interviews he is sooo uncomfortable being asked about his private life. I wonder though if he is the kind of guy you date and when things get serious he gets scared of the commitment?
Unread 05-09-2014, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erickaf View Post
Yep! I noticed in some interviews he is sooo uncomfortable being asked about his private life. I wonder though if he is the kind of guy you date and when things get serious he gets scared of the commitment?
I wondered that too. It's my understanding that Virgo's, along with Sagittarius and Aquarius, are a bit more prone to bachelorhood (and spinsterhood ?). And he is a double Virgo, is he not? However, I assume his Cancer Moon mellows him out a bit. Obviously, I need to look at the whole chart to do this properly but I don't have much time.

Interesting thread! Thank you...
S5

Alicia Michelle Serafin ~ Facebook
Unread 05-31-2014, 09:01 AM

Jupiter ruler of 7th is with Algol here, I think that shouldn't be overseen. Other than that by looking at the chart I'd say two marriages are possible, but one should look more in progressions and solar arcs to make some predictions, transits alone are never enough. I see on the first glance that solar arc Moon is nearing natal Sun, in a few years perhaps when this aspect activates. But a more detailed analysis should be done for this.
The Following User Says Thank You to hermetic For This Useful Post:
ashriia (02-01-2015)
Unread 06-02-2014, 05:35 PM

I have noticed some of his girlfriends of the past have moved on and married. For example: Charlize Theron, Amanda De Cadenet and Claire Forlani. Makes me wonder if Keanu's emotions are fickle?
He has said he wants to start a family before. I hope it works out for him.
Unread 11-06-2014, 09:14 AM

he's my all-time favourite guy. =) probably, because he puts a couple of planets in my 7th house. =)
having his moon and venus in cancer, I assume he really wants a family. he even mentioned himself, "maybe because of the situation of my parents I can't..." settle down easily. =)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro__keanu.jpg (79.4 KB, 14 views)
Unread 11-06-2014, 09:42 AM

Maybe he has neen dating the wronh types of women too..
Unread 11-06-2014, 05:37 PM

with a pisces descendant, probably
Unread 11-15-2014, 07:49 PM

by the way, his chiron conjuncts his descendant =)
Unread 11-20-2014, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp1ca View Post
by the way, his chiron conjuncts his descendant =)
What does that mean?

Anything in his chart to indicate he might be gay or bi?

I think he's a workaholic so anyone else would have to be very independent with a life of her own OR go everywhere with him since that's the only way they'd be together.
Unread 11-21-2014, 01:33 AM

He is so yin with no yang influences at all and with those Cancer planets would be sensitive and rather nurturing. Definitely a family type person. His Virgo Sun would incline him to be fussy and rather critical. I doubt he is bi but whether he is actually gay, hard to say. But not a macho man in my opinion.
Unread 11-23-2014, 12:41 AM

according to his transits and progressions he may find a partner soon. actually if what I read on the internet about relationship-timing is true, he is finding a partner, 100%. he has all the signs.
Unread 11-23-2014, 12:50 AM

here they are =)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg keanu transits.jpg (84.6 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg keanu-progressions.jpg (85.6 KB, 18 views)
Unread 11-23-2014, 12:52 AM

and those ones
Attached Images
File Type: jpg keanu-progressions.jpg (64.8 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg keanu-transits.jpg (59.1 KB, 4 views)
Unread 11-23-2014, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp1ca View Post
according to his transits and progressions he may find a partner soon. actually if what I read on the internet about relationship-timing is true, he is finding a partner, 100%. he has all the signs.
Would you mind sharing the signs?
Unread 11-23-2014, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeNow View Post
What does that mean?

Anything in his chart to indicate he might be gay or bi?

I think he's a workaholic so anyone else would have to be very independent with a life of her own OR go everywhere with him since that's the only way they'd be together.
that means, he has problems when it comes to relationships, also he can give good advices to other people about their relationships.

I also think he's a workaholic. the problem is he attracts and/or likes cancer-pisces type girls (or people). I think if he finds the right person that he can trust and love, not as a friend but as someone special, then he will cling on to this person. XD

I think noone can say if someone's bi or gay or straight by charts. ^^" at least, my little knowledge tells me that. as far as I know if you know someone's life choices, then you can tell what type of sex-same/opposite-sex partner that person prefers. ^^"

and yes he is too much cancer-like, that gives people more motherly, feminine traits.

source: my venus is in cancer too XD (my sun conjucts his sun, and my venus conjuncts his venus, my moon and asc is very different, fire signs) I think I can empathize a little bit.
Unread 11-23-2014, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heretolearn View Post
Would you mind sharing the signs?
*transits to his natal venus
*the aspects between his progressed venus and natal planets.

(as long as I'm reading correct information. )

I'd like to hear comments from the people who are more pro than me =)
Unread 11-23-2014, 10:08 PM

this one is nice =)

http://www.keanuvision.com/archives/...lbyTabitha.txt
Unread 01-28-2015, 10:52 AM

oh interesting posts,just recently I've been sooo intrigued with him and he looks young.I've read he is into astrology too.
Unread 01-28-2015, 07:34 PM

Is a man with venus and mars in cancer passive?

Does he expect the woman to initiate dates, escalate the relationship, ask for exclusivity, propose, make all plans?

Does he "mother" his woman: "Take your vitamins, dear. Eat your vegetables. Wear your scarf, it's cold outside." Or does he want her to say and do things like that for him?

I've only dated men who are assertive and who hate being mothered so don't know if I'd even find a Venus/Mars Cancer man attractive. But I could be wrong!
Unread 01-29-2015, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Is a man with venus and mars in cancer passive?
I think so

Quote:
Does he expect the woman to initiate dates, escalate the relationship, ask for exclusivity, propose, make all plans?
I don't think so, that would be more Aries-Venus

Quote:
Does he "mother" his woman: "Take your vitamins, dear. Eat your vegetables. Wear your scarf, it's cold outside." Or does he want her to say and do things like that for him?
I think both would be true

Quote:
I've only dated men who are assertive and who hate being mothered so don't know if I'd even find a Venus/Mars Cancer man attractive. But I could be wrong!
I have my Mars in Aries, however I also find him very charming (My venus is in Cancer, conjuncts his Mars)
He puts his 3 planets into my 7th house (my 7th house starts at a late degree of Gemini, then Cancer comes in) My sun sign is Virgo

Last edited by sp1ca; 01-29-2015 at 12:30 AM.
Unread 01-29-2015, 04:36 AM

Hmmm, if he's passive but doesn't like aggressive women (like a man with Venus in Aries would), no wonder he is single. He doesn't approach women and doesn't like women to approach him!
Unread 01-29-2015, 11:33 AM

his Mars-Venus-Moon are in conjunction, it may make a difference though
Unread 01-29-2015, 10:59 PM

Interesting. I'm learning a lot about astrology.

Here is an astrologer discussing the Venus-Mars conjunction.

I wonder how what he says would manifest depending on sign? KR has Cancer. What if another man had both in Leo, for example?

Here is Moon-Mars conj. Sounds like a difficult person who has this aspect.

Last edited by MaybeNow; 01-29-2015 at 11:01 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeNow For This Useful Post:
sp1ca (01-30-2015)

Tags
keanu, reeves, relationships